• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Thanks a lot, Ryan! Does everyone else know about that site? I see one member from here who updated Vol. 26 on there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Only the first chapter.

You know about site that updated 27?

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Announcement.:
    Hey there! I have a good news!! I think I can scan the Volume 27 and Volume 28 in High Quality with Scanner! So you have to wait for about one week to release the better version of Volume 27! And then Volume 28! So, please check here next week. But I'm not sure if I can or not. And I prmise I will scan Volume 29 if that volume released. But I have to say, the version are in Chinese. I'll try to do translation.

-Pokemon Special Volume 27-
    Airdate: 20th or 21st July

-Pokemon Special Volume 28-
    Airdate: 20th or 21st July or maybe 27th or 28th July

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Yeah, it's a great site. Thanks for telling us. And that is good news too.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Hey Ryan,

I have volume 27 in English, I can probably scan it when my dad's taking a nap. :)

Probably I'm going to re order 28 from chuang yi again, since I left my volume 28 in vietnam.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Hey Ryan,

I have volume 27 in English, I can probably scan it when my dad's taking a nap. :)

Probably I'm going to re order 28 from chuang yi again, since I left my volume 28 in vietnam.

好吧那你就干吧,我没意见。
    Translate: OK, then you go ahead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back