• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    I think it's a bit awkward to ask, but do you mind scanning some missing pages from Vol 24 (for us)? It's missing in the scan on mangafox. I listed the pages in my topic down the topic list.

Years
    And did I say you stole it?? In v29, this picture is not exist (Eventhough it is a "photography" in the last picture of Emerald Saga. But they didnt show the whole nice picture like Coronis shown us.

Oh I didn't mean to go off on you like that...I just wanted to clear up the confusion that Shipper-San thought about. =P

I do apologize for that...

Anywayz...Don't worry, the fans are patient enough to wait Ryan. ^_^

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    shaqattacks said:
    That is definitely not a long wait for volume 31 compared to the wait for volume 29. It took them like 6 months to release volume 29.

I think it's because they had the D/P/Pt manga ready for release, it was just a matter of time to do 29.

Years
    I did not say it's you... And I did not say who else steal the pics. And the 10 reunion one I have not scan it yet >__<

I just give this warn to everyone before they use the scans. It is bad to "steal".

And did I say you stole it?? In v29, this picture is not exist (Eventhough it is a "photography" in the last picture of Emerald Saga. But they didnt show the whole nice picture like Coronis shown us.

Oh I didn't mean to go off on you like that...I just wanted to clear up the confusion that Shipper-San thought about. =P

I do apologize for that...

Anywayz...Don't worry, the fans are patient enough to wait Ryan. ^_^

Oh my, I'm extremely sorry. T^T This is what me being such an idiotic ditz leads everyone to...
    I'm really sorry for the confusion Dx. I guess it's an honest mistake...Dx (Don't believe a word I say, LIES LIES!!!!)
    Sorry again, lets just forget about it...

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Wait, Chapter 334 is in volume 30? I did not know this -_-
    I thought volume 30 was when the DP arc started? Am I right?

No, no. The next chapter is also Volume 29. Since the previous scans are from Wonderland 9 and 10 so I release it first then Volume 29's official scans. I just want to get my V30 first then continue 29's scanslate.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Hi Wallace! I write this reply only to you. Actually I'm intent to send a private message to you but forum said you had chosen not to receive private message from the other mem. Thus, I have no choice but write this reply. I'm Mercury_star (remember me? I'm the one who said 'bout Sird) in this forum and also are Mercury_star in https://poke-mega.org/forum - a forum for pkm's fan in Vietnam. And I want, yes I really want to translate your English PokeSpe scan into my language - Vietnamese. If I don't mistake, one of our mod - Ruby Norman - is one of your scan clup. Could I have your permision to translate your scan into Vietnamese? Because I know you don't want anyone use your scan without your permision...
    P/S: this reply certainly is a spam, so can you answer me by private message Wallace?

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    No, no. The next chapter is also Volume 29. Since the previous scans are from Wonderland 9 and 10 so I release it first then Volume 29's official scans. I just want to get my V30 first then continue 29's scanslate.
    Oh! Okay, I'm less confused now. Also Serebii says that the DP arc begins in volume 30 and the Emerald arc ends in volume 29 so maybe I was right?

Years
    Oh! Okay, I'm less confused now. Also Serebii says that the DP arc begins in volume 30 and the Emerald arc ends in volume 29 so maybe I was right?

Let's clear this up. Volume 30 contains BOTH the ending of the Emerald Saga AND the Beginning of the DPP arc. ^_^ Kinda like the transition from GSC to RS. =P

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Let's clear this up. Volume 30 contains BOTH the ending of the Emerald Saga AND the Beginning of the DPP arc. ^_^ Kinda like the transition from GSC to RS. =P

No, Sea Guardian is right.

The Emerald Arc ends at Vol 29 and the DPP arc Starts at Vol. 30.

There is no transition, except that there's a preview for the DPP arc at the end of Vol. 29.

Years
    Haha, Pokespecial releases are confusing. x(
    Well, thanks for the scans Wallace! I was like, "Yay, Dex holders are back! 8D" *chapter ends* Dx

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Just tell me which page losted. I might scan it but it is Chinese Version. Even I translate it, it is not perfect as Chuang Yi's...

Vol.24 chap.286: There's a lost of 1 page in the middle of 3/4 and another page in 4/5. (Base on the number at mangafox)
    Page 64-65 of Vol 24 (Ch.282) is missing. Another 2 pages between 103 and 130 is missing. (I think, but I don't know which)

I don't know if there are any more pages missing from the scans. I suspect some missing from Vol 23 but haven't had time to check.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    No, Sea Guardian is right.

The Emerald Arc ends at Vol 29 and the DPP arc Starts at Vol. 30.

There is no transition, except that there's a preview for the DPP arc at the end of Vol. 29.
    My brain hurts now =D
    Well, thanks for the scans Wallace! I was like, "Yay, Dex holders are back! 8D" *chapter ends* Dx
    My thoughts exactly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back