• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Wow!! Your scans would be appreciated a lot !!!

I must thank you in advance !!!

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    then my friend, you'll have my thanking. and as Eijigawa said, it would be appreciated a lot!

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    I said I'll scan it when the guys from Singapore finally get round to sending it to me. For now lets wwait :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    ryan and durial you guys are the best. i hope 27 is scanned when soon so i can read 28 from Ryan

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2017
    I don't want to be a bother or a annoyance to but after your done with 27 and 28 where will you put the manga? like what site?

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Well I won't allow my scans to put on other site. Just in private because many people steal the scan and use the scan without premission. To make it safety, I have to lock the scan and send them in Private.

Years
    Oh my gosh. Can't wait for volume 27. Thank you to everybody who is making the scans! Mangafox only goes up to volume 26... but reading the posts I don't think the people will put it up there. But, whoever is doing the scans, a lot of people are going to ask you in private, including me :D, so you will get a lot of messages.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    They said it would be against the rules to keep publishing scans. I`ve been out for a long time. Is that still true, or will we be able to have fun reading again ?

With hopes for the best of the reults and so that we keep reading PokemonSpecial and other scanlations, ( and a little hooray for me being back,hm? ..... or not.)

Miss P. ( She`s got a first name now,ha! - but don`t give it off to commoners,you know ~) Berlitz.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    I ask you in private and you aren't giving me any scan.
    That's just because you getting annoyed with sending too many messages. Or I just messed up. But if you want that scan, just PM me one time.

Oh my gosh. Can't wait for volume 27. Thank you to everybody who is making the scans! Mangafox only goes up to volume 26... but reading the posts I don't think the people will put it up there. But, whoever is doing the scans, a lot of people are going to ask you in private, including me :D, so you will get a lot of messages.

Well it's OK to have many message but don't send and send. That annoyed me.

Good NEWS

Chapter 318 and Chapter 319 will release on Thursday, 4th September. Well, just get PM me again because I lost all PM or MSN me to tell me: [email protected]

WARN: Do not send them out. That's forbidden. And don't ask me to add you in Yahoo and MSN. I'm quite busy in September. So if you want, you are the one who add me not me. Or PM me.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    Good news guys, my copy of Volume 27 has arrived. I need to read it first and then fix my car. I'll scan after that

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Good news guys, my copy of Volume 27 has arrived. I need to read it first and then fix my car. I'll scan after that

O_O

forget your car

*brings out flamethrower, torches to the ground*

now that your car's outta the way...

scan pliz :D

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    O_O

forget your car

*brings out flamethrower, torches to the ground*

now that your car's outta the way...

scan pliz :D

Relax buddy, car is fixed. Took me 10 minutes. I'm scanning them now. I'm new to this so I shall scan as quickly as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back