• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
  • OK I respond your questions now. You'll say I'm bad because I'm just watch your questions, suggestion and discussion and I did not do anything just read posts. Well actually I don't really understand what goldpkmn said. Can you tell me specifically? Please don't use any short forms like (cause become cuz) and crazy writings like (NOOOO/AAAAAH). I don't understand. If you can write your idea specifically one more time, then I can understand. I don't really understand :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    OK I respond your questions now. You'll say I'm bad because I'm just watch your questions, suggestion and discussion and I did not do anything just read posts. Well actually I don't really understand what goldpkmn said. Can you tell me specifically? Please don't use any short forms like (cause become cuz) and crazy writings like (NOOOO/AAAAAH). I don't understand. If you can write your idea specifically one more time, then I can understand. I don't really understand :P

OMG IM SO SORRY!!! I WOULD NEVER THINK/SAY YOUR BAD!!!! THATS NOT TRUE!!! IM SORRY YOU THOUGHT THAT!!!!...............OK I KNOW I ALWAYS USE SHORT FORMS!I AM SORRY! I TYPE WITH ONE FINGER!!!! IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO WRITE THIS STUFF!(and dont tell me to learn how to type. ive tried. im WAYYY to LAZZZZY!!!!....no joke im probably the lazyist person you will ever meet. ....dear god, i think i'm bipolar! im ether uber hyper or uber lazy/depressedletmesleepdambit...........welll....anyways here is my suggestion!

i've heard from some other pokecommunity and pokescansclub members that alot of them can't download your scans.
    i know you dont want to post them online for obvious reasons,(like the maker of pokemon special wont get payed and then he might have to stop making it) but how about posting the scans on a thread on the pokescans club that only certain members (givin your permission like before) that are allowed to read them and can acsess(like a lock password section or something. ) we email you and if we dont live in a place were pokemon special can be bought (or whatever other criteria you want to use.) you give us the password so we can read it. but others (who can get the actual manga) cant acess free scans. just a thought. it would help those who can download. not to mention it would be faster than downloading...and probably easyer for you also(hopefuly). again, it's just a suggestion.

a lot of members have agreed that this is a ok idea. what do you think ryan? its your choise after all! (if you still dont understand please tell me and i'll find a way to make this work!)

Raquaza'sMoltresLegand64

Rayquaza shall get avevenged..
    Years
  • These are the best(and only) translated scans I've ever seen!
    Can't wait until the undone ones are filled!
    Thanks for letting us Non-Japanese speackers a chance to see the Japan-Only volumes.:)

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • I will post the fan-title of Volume 29 here. It will be nicer.

Chapter 328 - The Grand Beginning of the Party (The Final Battle I)
    Chapter 329 - The Truth and the Real Mission (The Final Battle II)
    Chapter 330 - Three an Ultimate Attacks (The Final Battle III)
    Chapter 331 - Sadful History (The Final Battle IV)
    Chapter 332 - The New me changed My life (The Final Battle V)
    Chapter 333 - Honest is the Key (The Final Battle VI)
    Chapter 334 - Ten for a Problem (The Final Battle VII)
    Chapter 335 - Blast has Started (The Final Battle VIII)
    Chapter 336 - Evil will always get a Bad Ending (The Final Battle IX)
    Chapter 337 - We finally are in Peace again (Epilouge)

So if you agree with these new chapter names, please tell me. If you don't agree, I will use the original Chapter name.

Donna

~
    Years
  • Those sound fine, thanks a lot Ryan for your hard work. So finally I'll be able to read volume 29.. I could die of happiness..

Thank you Ryan! =) And of course, Merry Christmas everyone~

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Hey guys! BIG GOOD NEWS!
    I get my Volume 29 copy so I will scan Volume 29 later!
    Happy Christmas!

YAYS!!!!! thanks ryan!!!!!! cant wait! THATS GREAT! WOOT!!

...oh btw i was wondering if you agreed to my idea or not (im persistent. dont judge me XP) i reposted it on pokecommunity and pokescansclub. please respond! (omg i'm sorry! im really impatient! if you want me to shut up tell me...honestly im such a noob!)........sorry.........

MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE!!!!(i dont celibrate it but my parents gave me and my little bro 20 bucks each!!! *does happy dance* hope everyone has a merry x-mas!)

Years
  • Yay! Merry Christmas Wallace and everybody here~
    Thanks for scanning these. I really like your titles. But, on "Honest is the Key", it may be better if it was Honesty is the key.
    Well, Merry Christmas/Hannukah (sp?)/Kwanzaa!
    Sorry if I forgot any. x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back