• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Well I am NOT the translator now. I am the scanlator. Dante is the one who translate this manga. Anyway, there's some difference...

Japanese Version:
    Red says "e..."
    Green says "mu...(according to the japanese character)"
    Blue says ".....a"
    Yellow says "unn...."
    Silver says "...hu..."

Chinese Version:
    Red: "yi...?"
    Green: "Uhh..."
    Blue: "Ah..."
    Yellow: "Uhh..."
    Silver: "Hu..."

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Well I am NOT the translator now. I am the scanlator. Dante is the one who translate this manga. Anyway, there's some difference...

Japanese Version:
    Red says "e..."
    Green says "mu...(according to the japanese character)"
    Blue says ".....a"
    Yellow says "unn...."
    Silver says "...hu..."

Chinese Version:
    Red: "yi...?"
    Green: "Uhh..."
    Blue: "Ah..."
    Yellow: "Uhh..."
    Silver: "Hu..."

I see so you are the scanlator now instead of the translator.
    Thank you for also sharing that information about how the expresson from the Chinese version differs from that of the Japanese version.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Hey you guys gonna be happy with it. Volume 29 Chapter 328 is released in Mangafox. Translated by me in the Chapter, Dante do the Grammar check.

Anyway... Mangafox spoiled the quality image. I'll upload the chapter in Photobucket later.

Years
    Thank you Wallace for the release! You're definitely improving on your English. =D Let's see if those people in Mangafox still complain. XD Thank you guys (or Dante) for the grammar check. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Thank you for the scans Wallace. I read both chapter 328 and 329 and the scans were great. I looking foward to reading the next chapter.

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
    Awesome scans! Lets see what those Magna Fox jerks say now! They'd best not complain, cause what you guys(Ryan, Dante and anybody else) are doing for us and them is great. Awesome work guys, and I hopefully await the next update!

Harmony283

...Eh?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Uwah, that's awesome~! (I just hope mangafox decides to work now...), and yeah they better not complain since it's obvious you (and Dante) worked hard on it -nods head- Heck, it's way better than not getting it at all so...

Good luck with the rest of the chapters! (funny how I used to think of Manga in terms of volumes, but now it's in chapters...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back