• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
Years
  • @ pkmaster: you must download Winrar for extra rar file
    and I also real chap 332, you awesome Wallace, it so great, I really can't wait to the next chapter
    Thx, and does anyone know if the same characters (red,blue,green,etc...) will show up in the dp saga?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    does that mean no red and the gang or will they appear later?
    (srry if im bein a n00b)

o.o i dont know....the horrors of all horrors....*cringes thinking about it*.....no i'm pretty sure everything is related in a way....theyll be back. *dun dun duuuuuh*XD

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • does that mean no red and the gang or will they appear later?
    (srry if im bein a n00b)

Well actually we don't really know. We can't tell what the future will happen. We only can guess and make positive theories. As for me, I bet they will be back again in Platinum Series. Because in every remake game series, they have a reunion. If you're wondering about "GSC is not a remake game. Why did they reunion in the end?' well that is because 'GSC' contained Crystal in it. Crystal is a remake game for Gold and Silver version. And next question is "RGB are not a remake game. Yellow is. Why did the three even Yellow is in the series?" it is because RGB Series is the earliest series also game. So the characters are together is not a big surprise. And also maybe Blue is a remake of Red and Green Version. (Green is the remake of Blue and Red version) so that's why they reunion. "If you're sure of every remake game will get a reunion, then why not all reunion in Fire Red and Leaf Green Saga?" This is because Fire Red and Leaf Green are not actually remake. It is remake from Red and Green version but they don't have third version. Fire Red and Leaf Green are actually just remake from old games, not third or fourth remade game. And maybe because it is a "remake of old games", the writer gave the series have a half reunion. It means, 5 were reunion in Fire Red and Leaf Green Series. Another 5 will reuion in Emerald Series to rescue the statued character. So they made 10 together in Emerald Series (Because Emerald is the third and remake version of Ruby and Sapphire). So I'm positive with it, in Platinum Series, all the character will reunion because Platinum is a third and remake version. It will be another Battle Frontier. Diamond and Pearl are just for the Sinnoh Trio. Just like Ruby and Sapphire Series.

And as for the scans of next chapter, maybe will later release. Because lately I have many things to do.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • YES WALLACE SO PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT GOLD AND SILVER anyways good job Wallace i like your scans keep on it=D

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
  • like dragonboy said, nice theroy. they probably will (and might have differnt clothes) personally i didnt like sinnoh that much (both anime and manga(manga sorta)) i think that they are running out of ideas or something... hopefully they wont do something like fusion in pokemon...

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • like dragonboy said, nice theroy. they probably will (and might have differnt clothes) personally i didnt like sinnoh that much (both anime and manga(manga sorta)) i think that they are running out of ideas or something... hopefully they wont do something like fusion in pokemon...

Well they will not change their outfit because the characters are based on the games. Unless the games have the based trainer with a new outfit, they will get it. For Ruby and Sapphire's outfit, they are representing their versions (Ruby and Sapphire Version). While Yellow and Emerald are made by the writer so Yellow and Emerald can get new outfits.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Well they will not change their outfit because the characters are based on the games. Unless the games have the based trainer with a new outfit, they will get it. For Ruby and Sapphire's outfit, they are representing their versions (Ruby and Sapphire Version). While Yellow and Emerald are made by the writer so Yellow and Emerald can get new outfits.
    Thank you for updating the chapter. That is true about the clothes being based off of the game characters clothes. The writers of the manga however can change the clothes of the character however, but they choose not to because they want to follow the outfits that their game counterparts characters wears. In my opinion I think they should not wait on the video games characters to change outfits but come up with new outfits themselves for the characters, but there is no guarantee the that game base character will show up again even as a non-playable character. Think about it if ten years later in the characters are still wear the same outfits would not look that great in my opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pretty much the plot and characters (yes, including their clothes) are based off the games, get the picture? (names: Red Green Blue Yellow Gold Silver Crystal Ruby Sapphire Emerald... they're all the same names of the games) Because FRLG is an updated version of Red and Blue, the dex holders had an outfit change. Yellow doesn't have a new outfit because she's an original character exclusive to the PokeSpe, she doesn't have a character in the game besides being named after it.. And since Gold Silver and Crystal don't have updated versions, Gold Crys and Silver didn't get outfit changes either.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Pretty much the plot and characters (yes, including their clothes) are based off the games, get the picture? (names: Red Green Blue Yellow Gold Silver Crystal Ruby Sapphire Emerald... they're all the same names of the games) Because FRLG is an updated version of Red and Blue, the dex holders had an outfit change. Yellow doesn't have a new outfit because she's an original character exclusive to the PokeSpe, she doesn't have a character in the game besides being named after it.. And since Gold Silver and Crystal don't have updated versions, Gold Crys and Silver didn't get outfit changes either.

to bad iwould totaly buy the new updated version of silver! (best game evah!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    In my opinion I think it is important to use correct grammar especially when mentioning GS remakes because I feel that it makes things worse and any discussion about those remakes usually result in a flame topic. It is ashame though.:(

Anyway I think they should change clothes without waiting on the character of the video game who they are based off of to reappear because they might never reappear and the character ages in this manga. It would not that great to me if ten years have gone by in the manga since the recent arcs and they are 21, 22, 23, 24, etc years olds and still wearing the clothes when they were 11, 12, 12, and 14 years olds.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    In my opinion I think it is important to use correct grammar especially when mentioning GS remakes because I feel that it makes things worse and any discussion about those remakes usually result in a flame topic. It is ashame though.:(

Anyway I think they should change clothes without waiting on the character of the video game who they are based off of to reappear because they might never reappear and the character ages in this manga. It would not that great to me if ten years have gone by in the manga since the recent arcs and they are 21, 22, 23, 24, etc years olds and still wearing the clothes when they were 11, 12, 12, and 14 years olds.

....i'm sorry i feel your logic is screwy. the manga is based off the game. no game no manga.

if your logic was correct ash would be 24. not happening.

have u ever seen a cartoon/manga where the characters get a nw utfit every day?(say fruits basckets and ill kill u. it doesnt count) not very many. well whatever. :/

if i'm mistaken please feel free to correct me. thx.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    ....i'm sorry i feel your logic is screwy. the manga is based off the game. no game no manga.

have u ever seen a cartoon/manga where the characters get a nw utfit every day?(say fruits basckets and ill kill u. it doesnt count) not very many. well whatever. :/

if i'm mistaken please feel free to correct me. thx.
    Well I have seen and read some anime and mangawhere the characters get new outfits, but I even know fewer cartoons. It is not everyday, but in future seasons, arcs, etc. I have not watch the anime in a while, but I know that in every region Ash seems to visit except for Johto he has entirely different clothes from Red outfits in the video games although his Sinnoh outfit seems to be based off of Lucas's outfit for the video games and Brock and Misty in the anime are also seen with wearing outfits that their game selfs did not wear. Though it is all up to the writers of Pokemon Special to make the decisions on the outfits.
    if your logic was correct ash would be 24. not happening.
    Ash is not even in this manga and the way the time is situated in the anime is different from that of the manga.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back