• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun and Moon info in next month's CoroCoro

Years
    Leaning towards thinking that it'll be a movie-related reveal, such as a new forme for either Volcanion and Magearna, then at most, a few screenshots of Sun/Moon with a promise of "big news" next month.

Still can't help but be excited though. Within the next few days we'll (probably/hopefully) finally have a better idea about the direction the games are headed,

Years
    I'm with ORandAS, the leaks should be expected around mid-week like it has mostly been. Hopefully the new starters, mascot legendaries or protagonist designs (especially the female since I'm female myself) are awesome, assuming if that's what this issue will likely showcase (based on previous game history).

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    But Doesn't Coro Coro start leaking from 10 ?
    Today is 10th April so we should get the 1st leak today.

Leaks don't happen on set dates (because leaks are just that - leaks, not planned releases). They could start leaking on the 9th or the 10th, or the 11th or the 12th, or even later. There's no set date.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Well , leakers should leak the current issue early because I can't wait anymore.
    We have been waiting for 2 months , I already become like this--

Pokémon Sun and Moon info in next month's CoroCoro

pkmin3033

I'm not going to hold my breath on anything substantial after being thoroughly trolled earlier with that whole "at least 10 new Pokemon" thing that happened earlier. Plus...well, limited space to cover it, and its early days yet. I expect something to at least prompt discussion and speculation, but nothing to light a fire under the fandom and whip it into a frenzy.

pkmin3033

I kind of feel like they'll show less than they did for Gen VI. It felt like they gave a lot away with those games. They even showed off all the OrAs Megas, leaving no surprises.
    You saying that makes me wonder...Nintendo has had more leaks than a rusty drainpipe in recent years. I think they revealed the ORAS mega evolutions to head off the disaster that was the XY post-release reveals from happening a second time; I mean, at least they got it out on their own terms.

In times past Nintendo was like a corpse when it came to keeping their secrets, now it feels like they can't get them out fast enough because if they don't someone will leak them before they get the chance to. I wonder if they'll actually manage to keep a lid on things this time, or if they'll opt for the "we'll spoil it ourselves before anonymous insiders can" route.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I feel like the leaks are close, but as we get closer to the 13th they will likely feel farther despite the gap being shorter xD. My internal hype tends to be like gas bottled up in a shrinking container.

pkmin3033

I'm half expecting them to troll us again, honestly - give us a small, vague summary with now solid information, images, or anything like that. It wouldn't surprise me if CoroCoro this month comes and goes and we're still stuck waiting for new information we can discuss. xD

It's going to be interesting to see how long Nintendo can control the flow of information this time around, though. It seems the closer it gets, the looser their grip becomes.

Years
    Ah yes, the setup for disappointment... please CoroCoro release new information so we don't have to keep speculating based on literally nothing about the games known.

pkmin3033

I think there is going to be disappointment no matter what is released, honestly: they can't reveal everything people want to know, and if they did that would annoy other people who don't want everything to come spilling out at once. Someone is going to be unhappy.

Sometimes I think I should just block out all information and go in blind. I do with enough games; it's enough for me that I'm going to want the games, and sometimes too much information is a bad thing with games as it ruins the element of discovery, which is a HUGE part of the appeal of Pokemon titles for me. X wasn't as special as it should have been because of the leaks beforehand. But, seeing as how I'd have to avoid this forum entirely if I did that...yeah. Probably not going to happen. xD

Well, I'll be happy with whatever we're given, I guess. Just as long as it's something. I don't appreciate being trolled with deliberate ambiguity.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Oh, darn; I forgot about April 2016 Corocoro leaking soon, although I plan to glean information from the official announcements for proper context/hype... In any case, my quick guesses beforehand {XD} (may elaborate in some other thread later):

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back