• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Sunday! June 27th Updates!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Pokémon has already started. In the intro they showed the already seen part of Arceus Event. Also a shortcut from Arceus in 3D, from Batorio (thanks yaminokame). Also it showed the guys from the PokéSunday playing like a minigame on a TV. Stay tuned for more info.

If you can't play the video here, please click here.

Filb.de's video is here in youtube format:

If you can't play the video here, please click here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I doubt we'll be getting anything groundbreaking or even exciting.
    I'd love a surprise, though.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    A surprise would be nice, but I wouldn't expect anything much from what we already learned a bit earlier this month from the June issu for the Coro Coro scans. However, if anything new were to be revealed, it would at least be the Japanese release date fro teh games that we just learned yesterday or so. Other than this and a few details on the game, I wouldn't be expecting too much. Though, we never knew what may come up until we really see it.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hehehe, sorry I didn't know, anyway, the video is uploaded now. Stay tuned.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Hmm, seeing just such a short piece out of the entire show detailing on the games, I did happen to notice the large screen behind showing the minigame with the PokéWalker. It looked pretty cool, and I think I saw ladders, I'm not sure as it moved quite fast. However, it looks as though the minigames included within the small device won't be all that bad, but I'll need a better insight on it to say that for sure.

From what was also seen, it showed the transition with Jirachi I believe being traded or migrated from one device to the next I think. Anyway, not much was shown, but I'm sure this isn't the whole video as it was only a few seconds

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...all we got was a few seconds of stuff we already knew. Game Arena was just showing off Battrio, which is crap because that game only really exists in Japan.

Well, here's to next week? :/

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Yeah, it was a little bit crap, they didn't show anything we didn't know. Uploading another video, though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I killed off the dead links (strangely, in the edit-post screen it didn't even give a url to the videos that didn't work... =/) and added a youtube version of file.de's video.

Nothing new at all, although one can hear a bit more music, I suppose. I'm guessing that might have been what they hadn't shown last week? =/ Eh, ah well. We're not going to get something new every single time...

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2019
    The Arceus bit was interesting... it did this wierd animation then the evolve tune played right after the Unown swept down... Perhaps a new form for Arceus? O_O

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I personally think it's just it creating the egg via its power/Unowns, really, rather than a new form. =/ It'd be odd also if they didn't mention it having a new form for this event as well, IMO, given how much they've already gone into it and all.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    The Arceus in the introduction was pretty cool and we got to hear some new music :D

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    simply not new well at least this week the release date was announced.

Years
    Shouldn't we be getting new corocoro information within the next week/two weeks anyway?
    this pokemon sunday was a let down :(
    hopefully we'll get a big surge of info soon, as they've only got 2 months(ish) left until release.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Shouldn't we be getting new corocoro information within the next week/two weeks anyway?
    this pokemon sunday was a let down :(
    hopefully we'll get a big surge of info soon, as they've only got 2 months(ish) left until release.

Around two and a half weeks from now >_< (7/15) But as the trend goes, there are usually scans floating around up to 3-5 days before the 15th :) So most probably two weeks.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Nothing new as most have expected, however like said before me the Arceus add in was quite nice to see with a bit more detail. I liked the music, it sounded forceful and dramatic, yet anciet in a way. It definitely fits with the theme of the event and the use of Unowns. However, I liked the display of the egg hatching, I think that was a great way to take use of the event in this time. They didn't overdo the 3D graphics for the egg either, which I'm glad because the simpler it looks here I think the better in my opinion. Over all though, nothing new but a nice basic recap and given off music. I would probably expect something a little new next week, and like said the next set of Coro Coro scans will more than likely show up around early to mid July.

Ayselipera

It pretty much summed up what we saw before, besides showing a little more of Arceus and the mini game. Looks kinda interesting I would rather just see normal gameplay personally, mini games and events aren't that intriguing.. to me atleast.

Back