• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Sunday News! June 12th!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Except for the fact that even the males have pink hair. :P

I like the music a lot, and Goldenrod looks really cool.

Pink hair is hot on guys. Have you not seen JEFFREE STAR?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Your right. They dont have white tips. This game is cruel. There should be a PokePETA!

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • Pokémon Sunday News! June 12th!

Is it just me or does the Slowpoke sprite in the back look slightly different from the sprite in front?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its because it is further away. The only thing I see other than that is that the tail cant be seen at all.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Thats because that is Kurt's Granddaughter's slowpoke which I think is still a baby. Anyway Pokepeta haza? Sure its cruel but hell it sets up the atmosphere.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah don't you remember how the granddaughter was crying for her slowpoke was stolen and in the end it was the one right next to the rocket's? And yeah it could mean that or it couldn't. But I think that is what it is as well it just makes things better. Also if you watch on filb(https://www.filb.de/1080) the path going west from the radio tower thats new has a flag of sorts. You need to fullscreen it to see.

Years
  • sorry if its already been said, i didn't read through every comment, but what did they say is gonna be on next week, HG/SS wise?
    i love the rocket theme, they've done a brilliant job keeping it like the original one. the video was sweet, so thanks for the link & great quality aswell :)
    Personally, i would've preferred them not to have included the goldenrod city bit, because they didnt show us anything we haven't seen before in the Corocoro scans, and its just made me want the game even more to see the rest of goldenrod :3
    edit: and the flag at the edge that can be seen flapping makes me want to know whats beyond it D:
    maybe a contest hall, or the battle fronteir?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well next week a boatload of info will be shown(and a tour of goldenrod I think as well. no way that can be the only footage) and the pichu sweeping Cynthia out the door.

Years
  • Except for the fact that even the males have pink hair. :P

I like the music a lot, and Goldenrod looks really cool.

Hey, for a guy with pink hair, he actually looks cute. He looks waaaay more manly than Wallace. lol

The Slowpoke well looks so pretty. I really like Team Rocket's updated music. Thank you, GameFreak/Nintendo. I hope they show more of Goldenrod next week.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Wow, love it its amazing, the theme of rocket encourter is cool.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    The base of the radio tower reminds me of one of the team galactic buildings.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The base of the radio tower reminds me of one of the team galactic buildings.

It does remind me a Team Galactic's building as well. THe same openind doors were used for it as well and the black walling of the building makes it look very similar. However, it was too bad we got to see two little steps in Goldenrod. Though, the quick shot of the flag was a bit interesting, so hopefully it we really are shown more of Goldenrod next week, then maybe will find out what it is representing.

I read the idea of it possibly being a Contest Hall, I think if it is, then they chose a valuable spot [Goldenrod] to have a Contest. Though, it is hard to pinpoint now and I'll leave it at that until more information is released. Moving on, I listened to the music some more while watching the video, and it is getting better the more I listen to it. I just believe it is syncing in.

This week did have some valuable footage, a lot better than some in the past. Next week looks like it'll be some fun.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Team Rocket's Encounter theme is still good, so I'm pleased.. Goldenrod City looks beautiful, it's much pretty than I expected. I like the idea of adding a Contest Hall in Goldenrod, it's the biggest Johto city and I've always thought it had a friendly feeling about it, kind of like Hearthome.

Back