• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi Softshade. Just wanted to drop by and say how amazing this game looks! The consistent updates are amazing as well. I was wondering if you have a roadmap of sorts on what type of content you want to introduce in the future? If so, do you know if there will be any patches that will invalidate previous saves (as in I would need to start a new save file)? Thanks for all the hard work!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi Softshade. Just wanted to drop by and say how amazing this game looks! The consistent updates are amazing as well. I was wondering if you have a roadmap of sorts on what type of content you want to introduce in the future? If so, do you know if there will be any patches that will invalidate previous saves (as in I would need to start a new save file)? Thanks for all the hard work!
    Hi haohaopatte, the only major content I see myself releasing for this game in the future is a patch when the Crown tundra comes out, for any new Pokkemon/items/moves that are released. At this point, most updates are small bug fixes from the last big patch, and people are finding fewer and fewer, so it should be pretty stable with rarer patches going forward. I always try and make all patches backwards compatible, and certainly the plot/main story is set, so you shouldn't have any worries of starting, and then having things changed on you making your save file broken or obsolete.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thanks for the quick response Softshade! I just wanted to thank you again for putting so much work into this game. I'll definitely be giving it a go knowing that is is mostly finished.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.1.18 is up
    Fixed Regenerator and Natural Cure abilities
    Added two new mystery gifts
    New slot machine art courtesy of Shade
    Fixed legendite to prevent evolution while held
    Changed R15 to make it easier to select which Pokemon to battle
    Fixed certain fossils
    Fixed Crabrawler evo to Mt. SIlicon summit location, or Ice stone
    Minor bug fixes
    Minor text fixes

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.1.19 is up
    Fixed graphical bug on R15
    Added Power items (weight, belt, e.g.)
    Added EV bars to summary screen
    Minor text fixes

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.1.21 is up.
    Adds in Soul Heart ability which was apparently never coded.
    Adds a shortcut on Route 2
    Makes it so HM-like moves such as Strength can be forgotten without going to move Deleter

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.1.22
    Adds several sprites such as shiny alcremie backsprites, alcremie mints backsprites, G-max urshifu sprites, Kubfu, Urshifu backsprites.
    Removes cost to change type of custom ball
    Buffs e4 and tournament prize money
    Fixes shortcut on Route 2

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.2.0 Adds some regional variant Pokemon (more to come soon!) and some QoL patches

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Hey could someone tell me how do I get the fighting gym leader to fight me, I lost track on what she told be to do first

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hey could someone tell me how do I get the fighting gym leader to fight me, I lost track on what she told be to do first
    The fighting gym leader assumed you were friends with Tsadek, the guy she was chasing in the cave. She said he could probably be found in Carbon Slums (West of Gold City).

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    I found him, he battled me I won and he kicked me out and locked his door. (I dont remeber what exactly he said). I decided since I'm in Carbon Slums might as well take on the gym, did that went back to fighting type gym and nothing she still standing on her platform thing

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I found him, he battled me I won and he kicked me out and locked his door. (I dont remeber what exactly he said). I decided since I'm in Carbon Slums might as well take on the gym, did that went back to fighting type gym and nothing she still standing on her platform thing
    After the Psychic gym, you can go to Helium City (East of Gold city), take on the gym there, and the gym leader will give you advice for how to battle the fighting gym

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Not at all! Glad you're playing through the game! Sorry if it wasn't super clear where to go!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.2.3 Fixes a missing Zygarde cell, allows you to use items in the qualifying tournament, and adds a mystery gift

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Version 2.3.0 is up, which adds new Region variants for Taillow and Swellow, as well as adding the Pokemon Reborn move animations

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.3.2 is up
    Adds another Mystery gift
    Fixes Frogadier abilities
    Minor text fixes
    Adds the rest of the sprites from Gen 8 sprite project
    Adds Event only moves like V-create and hold back to move tutor

Back