• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon "Symphonic" - Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyzak

wishes he had a Hacking Team
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Thread closed unofficially. Realized too late that I really wasn't in a position to work on my ideas in public without developing them personally first.

My apologies to anyone who had applied. Maybe this will be back up in the future.

Last edited:

Akhilesh

Scripter
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Screen name: Akhilesh

Timezone: +4.00

Skill: Mapping, Scripting

Past Experience: I have written a lot of great games and programs in small basic. I am currently(since last week) learning scripting on XSE and had also started writing some good scripts and I assure you that I will be a great scripter as I had done lots of programming in my childhood on PASCAL and EditPlus(html). I have understand everything I've read so far in the XSE scripting tutorials as I used to do programming.

If you want you can ask me to create a script about any situation and i'll pm it to you...

Prefers to work on: Scripting, Tiles

Last edited:

Lyzak

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Sounds fantastic, although I think that your timezone is a whole whopping 10 hours away from me... o.O

When you say "tiles," you mean mapping, not making tiles, am I right?

Anyways, thanks for joining up. Stay tuned while I wait for a larger group to form.

Silent Crest

Celestial Shine
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    1) Silent Crest
    2) GMT -5 (Standard Eastern Time)
    3) Plotline Writer / Some Other Basic Functions
    4) I am the Plotline Writer for Digital Analogue and an Affiliate for Team Apokelypse. I also serve as a part-time Editor at the Metro Newspaper in Montreal. (Although this is French) Some other writing samples (from RL writing jaunts I've taken) are available upon request.

I can also do some very very basic script / map stuff.
    5) Probably plotlines.

Lyzak

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Crest, you are certainly welcome to help out, but know that if writing is the only thing you are into, you may find yourself with few opportunities to help out, as I have been working on the majority of the plot myself.

Regardless, none of my plotline is final, so if you want to help collaborate, feel free, but I would advise having some kind of musical background or knowledge.

pizzaz007

Why not?
    Years
  • 1) Screen Name: pizzaz007
    2) Timezone: Eastern time zone (-5)
    3) Do you have any musical knowledge or experience? 3 years playing the saxophone.
    4) Do you have access to Dropbox, or another kind of fileshare program? Full internet capibilities, can sign up for basically anything as long as its free...
    5) Skills: Mapper, basic scripter, plot line, I can do some technical stuff, and im average at composing.
    6) Past experiences (proof would be wonderful) None, sorry. My current hack isn't enough proof.
    7) Prefers to work on:
    -Plot
    -scripting
    -Musical Composition

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • 1) Screen Name: PokemasterX
    2) Timezone: Eastern-i live in boston
    3) Do you have any musical knowledge or experience: Not Really
    4) Do you have access to Dropbox, or another kind of fileshare program: No
    5) Skills: Idealist/Plot Author (basically the same thing) and Beta Testing
    6) Past experiences (proof would be wonderful): none to show ONLINE (if we met in real life i could show you tons of plot/storylines/stories i've written)
    7) Prefers to work on: Plot

please accept

Lyzak

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Unfortunately, I have already finished the plot...

April 1st is a [horrible] day to be on the interwebz... I'll check in a [different] time when I can understand anything that's being said.

ruup20

Gonna splash everybody!
    Years
  • 1) Ruup20
    2) I live in the Netherlands
    3) I can play Old MacDonald on the keyboard
    4) No
    5) Mapping A little bit spriting
    6) Pokemon Rumble Rock
    7)-Sprites (either or)
    -Terrain Design

1) Ruup20
    2) I live in the Netherlands
    3) I can play Old MacDonald on the keyboard
    4) No
    5) Mapping A little bit spriting
    6) Pokemon Rumble Rock
    7)-Sprites (either or)
    -Terrain Design

Last edited:

Lyzak

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    No one is "forgotten" at the moment. I just think I need a break. I realized too late that my ideas aren't really in a place to be developed in public.

My bad. -facepalm-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back