• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Great, can't wait to see it kick off again :D Shame about having to get a new partner though haha. And welcome Megan, your character looks terrific <3

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Yay, this is settled then. Hi! So... are the new partners going up IC? *is slightly confused*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
12 RPers is fine. I can totally work with that. :)

And thanks for the welcomes/greetings/etc! I feel part of the RP already. ;3 I wonder who I'll get for a partner? :P Just can't wait to get started. :D

Whimsyful

Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Speaking of partners... I haven't exactly been vocal, but Fortworth, is everything okay? I don't mean to nag you.

Would you like me to make another post that might help out a bit? Or is that shaking up too much?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thankfully we don't seem to be at a point where partners are necessary yet, so hopefully we'll be able to sort them out soon before anything big gets under way. :D I'm guessing this is the up to date list of characters:

1.) parallelzero as Eria Estella
2.) AlexOzzyCake as Ryudo Skye
3.) The Final Watchman as Kirkland Lawrence
4.) Baker's Bulbasaur as Cody Rhodes
5.) SwiftSign as Alex Hall
6.) Fuyu as Rion Mazer
7.) Reader_Maniac as Orion Pierce
8.) fortworth96 as Mina Avery
9.) xelarator as Alex Tinajero
10.) Whimsyful as Salem "Rolly" Walters
11.) Curious. as Anson Amador
12.) Meganium90 as Selena Bravo​

So we'll have to sort out who's lost a partner and who needs a new one, then after that we should be ready to go right? :D It'd probably help if we worked out who actually needs a new partner though, so who does?

I do.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Okay, so here is my attempt at shifting around the partners in a non-destructive manner:

Rion Mazer (Fuyu) moves to Space and is partnered with Ryudo Skye (AlexOzzyCake).

Kirkland Lawrence (The Final Watchman) moves to Distortion and is partnered with Eria Estella (parallelzero).

Anson Amador (Curious.) and Selena Bravo (Meganium90)are paired in Time.

Why did I do it like that? Well, as far as I can see, that was the way to do it with the least movement. Does any party involved have any objections? As for posts, once we get this sorted out then you're free to go. I mean, you were already free to post, but at the risk of being extraordinarily confusing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sounds good to me! Are we pretending that our old partners were never there and that we've been with our new partners the whole time? Or are we meeting them for the first time in our upcoming posts? :)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I'd say you should pretend your partner never existed, but meet for the first time in the upcoming posts too. Kind of like you never went to your room like you were supposed to and just ran into your partner later. It seems the easiest to justify.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okie dokie! Fuyu I'll VM you now and we can arrange to meet in the stadium once Ryudo and Alex are finished on the balcony :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
That's fine by me! I have a really aww way to make this happen. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Is parallelzero still around? Haven't seen him in a while...

Alex and Cody :D dream team right there eh Baker? ;) since we are the only original team now muahaha.

Whimsyful

Tomfooler-er Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
I'd say you should pretend your partner never existed, but meet for the first time in the upcoming posts too. Kind of like you never went to your room like you were supposed to and just ran into your partner later. It seems the easiest to justify.

Hold on, I thought we discussed this.

Man. Eating. Bulbasaurs.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Man. Eating. Bulbasaurs.

... Okay I am officially in love with this idea. It would be a realistic way to swap partners without having to pretend they never existed x] (I mean writing them out, not necessarily death lmao.) Maybe Malik could leave a note in the room saying he went home or something? And other people's old partners could do similar? The story would flow properly then and we'd have something to talk about with our new partners o3o

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
You could write them out as last second disqualifications, yes. However, I'm going to have to ask that the reason be more uniform, like a last second disqualification. Normally, the idea of man-eating Bulbasaurs wouldn't be so unappealing, but I think it wouldn't really fit with this RP.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Me and Nathan will have our posts up sometime this week, maybe tomorrow if we're both caught up with schoolwork and such.

Back