• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Tenebrae (pg. 14)

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
  • (OOC: Yeah they'll receive stuff and Maelstromk you don't know your becoming a Trainer yet you just think they need help at the lab)

Wave sighed popping out of her Pokeball on the day the kids were to arrive. The small shiny Poliwag looked around seeing that other than herself the Quilava and the Glaceon were hiding still in the corner. I wonder who's gonna choose me...I wonder if enough people answered to choose us all...I hope they don't all leave when they find out why they're here. she thought worriedly pacing in the room were Oak would lead the kids if they accepted.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Silver cuddled with Flurry quietly. Oak was preparing something, and a poliwag was getting antsy. Humans were coming. Flurry's fur rose with his, as they both realized this at the same time. They cuddled closer, scared at the thought of humans coming to take them from each other, and probably abuse them, like the boy had done to them before. They didn't want to be hurt more, and they wanted to stay together. And it seemed they were gonna be picked by trainers. This would surely seperate them, and they would not let that happen. They stayed close, watching in fear...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Sparky looked at the Glaceon and Quilava in the corner. "Whats your problem? I bet you'll get a nice and agreeing trainer. He or she might even do things a lot better then what I heard your last trainer did." Sparky said to them trying to cheer them up. The shiny Pikachu didn't like to see people sad and it was in his nature. He was very jolly after all and didn't hesitate to cheer people up. Yoshi was walking through the streets of pallet town and eyed a poster. He looked and read it over. He then quickly ran to the lab straight down the road. He came in and ignored with the professor. He didn't bother to listen to what the Professor said. Which seemed to make Prof. Oak even more sadder. He waked into the room where the Pokemon where and eyed and oddly colored Quilava. It looked abused, and scared. He quickly reacted to this and walked over to him and began to pet his fur. He took his only oran berry out of his pocket and continued to pet the Quilava with one of his fingers and held the berry next to it's mouth to see if he would accept.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • (@Totodile12345 You went to far with your post, the prolog is just human's arriving at the lab and Pokemon describing how they feel. Chapter two is when everything is explained and you choose your Pokemon please edit accordingly)

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver and Flurry both panicked when a boy approached, but he simply petted Silver. Flurry looked scared, and Silver looked confused.

What was this? He is rubbing my head but... It doesn't... Hurt...

He handed Silver a single berry. He looked at Flurry.

You need it more...

He thought. He continued to protect her, cuddling close to her. He sniffed the berry. There was no poision, no sleeping medicine, no sedatives. It was just a berry. He gently bit the berry into halves, and gave the slightly larger piece to her. A bit of fear rose in Silver as they ate, as he realized:

He's come to take me away from her...

He wrapped his paws around her. There was no way he'd let anyone seperate them. He felt weak and hated himself, because he couldn't protect her from the abusive trainer they had both been damaged by. Never again. He would never seperate from Flurry. He didn't care what happened to him, as long as she was safe and he was right beside her. They both blushed a little, purring, rubbing their cheeks against the other's...

DeAdCoW

Aura Master
    Years
  • Carlos walked into the lab looking scared. He saw a lot of different Pokemon around. He walked and looked at the Poliwag. He thought, Cool, this Pokemon looks awesome, he looked around some more, and the others too. Carlos looked very scared to talk to Oak, but then he blurted out,

" Hi Proffesor Oak! " Carlos looked embarresed. " Umm, I saw your flyer, it said you needed help. And, umm, I'm here to help. " Carlos was amazed at all the technology around him. He wouldn't mind being a Proffesor either, but he's always wanted to be an Elite Four member, or at least a Gym Leader. He kept looking at the Poliwag. Carlos researched on Poliwag before, it evolves into Poliwhirl. He was anxious to find out what was going on.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver and Flurry cowered in fear as another human came in, but relaxed when they saw how much he was staring at Poliwag. Silver wrapped his paws around Flurry, protectively, worriedly, and lovingly.

No one is going to take her from me, never!

He touched his nose to hers and they cuddling, distracting themselves from the scary thought of more humans coming in, and trying to seperate them...

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • (This looks interesting, i'd be willing to make an SU for a trainer to fill up one of the remaining slots. It'll take me a while though.)

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • (OOC: sorry about the inactivity I've been uber busy this week so I havn't had the time to sit down and acually write a good post, I promise to have on up no later than Sat. though)

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • (yeah I know, I'm very sorry, I've ran into a couple of major personal problems that I had to take care of, so my posts keep getting more and more delayed )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Guys, if you feel the need to discuss the RP out of character this much, ask the game master to create a thread in the Lounge.

Back