• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Terra Firma [March 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Sooo back to the topic....
I really like your story rata and your graphics are amazing I mean the ones you made are really good ^^ Im using some of your public tiles bro buena suerte amigo!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
He hasn't responded me if I should translate this beta/alpha or wait until next release So I will leave it to you guys... Should I translate this one or wait until next release?!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
He hasn't responded me if I should translate this beta/alpha or wait until next release So I will leave it to you guys... Should I translate this one or wait until next release?!

You can't just translate someone's hack without permission.

So, wait for a reply.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
It looks very beautiful i can tell that you put a lot of hard work into it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Such beautiful graphics...and in Firered. I'm astonished! Good luck with this, I hope your story is as good as your game looks :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I just wanted to tell you how amazing your mapping style is. None of your maps seem empty; all part of them are filled with one thing or another, and I really, really like that. Also, I'm a huge fan of how bright and colorful those tiles are; must have taken you ages to insert them. If it were me, I would've just given up and skipped right to scripting or something. xD" Those videos look pretty awesome, and I'm quite fond of how you're incorporating Heatran into your story; it's such an underrated Pokémon. Looking forward to your first beta. Good luck on your hack!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I just wanted to tell you how amazing your mapping style is. None of your maps seem empty; all part of them are filled with one thing or another, and I really, really like that. Also, I'm a huge fan of how bright and colorful those tiles are; must have taken you ages to insert them. If it were me, I would've just given up and skipped right to scripting or something. xD" Those videos look pretty awesome, and I'm quite fond of how you're incorporating Heatran into your story; it's such an underrated Pokémon. Looking forward to your first beta. Good luck on your hack!
He doesn't Just insert tiles he makes about 97% Of all of them o: His hack is a true piece of art:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back