• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    nice but the outline of the new trees are kinda uh.., not in colour..?

anyways, it looks good. best of luck!

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    Yup! I'm just curious of the screenshot with the Nidoran... "Gro..............................."? Eh, I'm sure that'll clear up when we play! xD

Watch the movie, the Link is in the first post ;)

Supporters of Pokémon Terra, put this in your sig:

Pokémon Terra

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    I have some news, It will be very hard to get on the third Island, how? I am not going to tell you, find out on your own. I am working on it, soon I will release some screens of this Difficuld event.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Okay, cool. By the way, can I apply as a spriter & spriter? I'd rather you pick spriter, just ask anyone on PC, they'll comment on my ability! ;)

That's good news, Jvg, hope to see those screens soon!

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    Okay, cool. By the way, can I apply as a spriter & spriter? I'd rather you pick spriter, just ask anyone on PC, they'll comment on my ability! ;)

That's good news, Jvg, hope to see those screens soon!

you mean you would like to help me? that would be great, your in ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Pokémon Terra

I am a good spriter too. But I bet you don't need another one.
    And... Yay for this being a awesome hack!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    He won't be easy to beat, ei? Then I won't go easy on him either! Bwahahah! Eheheh... :D

Anywho, I like the sprite. Esmas sure is a great spriter.

The hack is taking one step forward to completion! Best of luck! ;)

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    He won't be easy to beat, ei? Then I won't go easy on him either! Bwahahah! Eheheh... :D

Anywho, I like the sprite. Esmas sure is a great spriter.

The hack is taking one step forward to completion! Best of luck! ;)

Completion!:shocked:, Thats Far Away, very Far Away!! But you right, Esmas is a great spriter. I am working on a cave, its on Severa Island (the second Island) and its not that big but it will be hard to get trough. (!!many Pokemon!! *evil laugh!* ":badsmile:WHAHAHAHAHA:badsmile:")
    Updates Coming Soon!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back