• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The Echo Of An Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    The class walked around theisland. The teacher told them about all the landmarks that used to be on the island, such as Paraiso City, Blancoia Beach, Airovia Cliff, Fieroco Field, Melania Forest and Rivera Canyon. After the teacher showed the students the landmarks to the students, the class was instructed top form groups of two. Royal was very delighted at this idea. "Now I can finally battle or catch a Pokemon and not be interrupted," Royal delighted. Royal was very popular with his class and knew everyone, Royal decided to choose the smartest girl in his class, Gia Geniosa, to go along with him.
    Ms. Salazar, on her own, went to the Blancoia Beach...

I will finish this post later, because I'm going to the library.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Sapphire had made it to the beach of an Island. She sat down in the sand, soaking wet. She had came to the Island with Slowpoke, Light being in his ball so the flame on the tip of his tail wouldn't get put out. She then released him from the ball, so she could use his heat to warm her up. The Pink pokémon gave out a huge yawn as Light popped out in front of it, brightening up the area around them. A soft shimmer of heat fell on Sapphire's heat and she breathed in the air that was tainted by ash and smoke. She soon choked on the air and turned to look around at her surroundings. She was all alone, but at the same time she preferred it that way. It was a way she had always been, therefore she had came to terms with it. There was no need for friends, but she did feel a little stupid from running away from i'Ashia and Michael.

"What should we call you then, Dumb dumb?" She turned to the pink Pokémon that just glared at her looking absolutely clueless. She snickered momentarily. "Looking at that pathetic face, I almost want to call you Gilbert." She laugh a little harder, remembering her brother. "That's right..." She pulled out a phone from her pocket and looked at it. There were no signal bars in the corner, so she didn't have any reception to phone home to Gilbert. She sighed and for a moment felt like bursting into a flood of tears. She thought them back though, and looked out to the horizon, watching the flames of the ship slowly go out as the sea swallowed up what was left of it.

"Forget an nickname." Sapphire whispered turning back to her companions. "It's not like you'll react to it the way Light does anyway." A sound of annoyance left her mouth. "I'll just stick to calling you Dumb Dumb." She laughed a little but the Slowpoke seemed to accept, perhaps even like that name. She raised an eyebrow at the creature and thought it would be best not to dwell on the idea too long. "Well... I guess all I can do it wander around and build up a strong team of Pokémon." Sapphire stated while standing up and brushing off as much sand as she could from the wet clothes. "Come on Light, Dumb Dumb. We'll go into that forest... Before I catch any Pokémon I want to level up you two." She stated as she walked in the direction of the forest, Light following by her side singing almost, and Slowpoke slowly trotting along behind her. She looked back at the pink creature and sweat dropped. "Erm... OK, you can go back into the pokéball." Sapphire held out the Pokéball and returned the Pokémon before wandering off into the forest.

She looked around and saw that it continued on forever and it was a very intimidating place. Sapphire's eyes locked on to a flying type Pokémon that was pecking at random things scattered on the ground. Sapphire recognized it as a Johto region Pokémon and got out her Pokédex to identify it. "Hoothoot the owl Poké-" Sapphire had to slam the device shut after the Pokémon jumped up startled at the voice and glared at Sapphire and Light.

"Shoot!" Sapphire muttered under her breath as the owl started to rush at the two in a blinding tackle. Sapphire jumped one way and Light jumped the other. "Alright Light! It's the one who started this battle! Scratch attack!" Sapphire commanded and the Charmander nodded immediately rushing at the Pokémon as it rushed back at him. The scratch landed on it's face, near the Hoothoots eyes, but the foe still slammed into Light sending him flying into a tree. "Light!" Sapphire called out, concern in the back of her throat. The orange Pokémon stumbled back to it's feet and gave Sapphire a thumbs up before rushing back at the foe. "Nice one! Scratch attack!" Sapphire commanded. Light landed a harsh slash on the side of the Pokémon as it tried to dodge the attack, but didn't get very far away. It turned and stared at Light, it's eyes beginning to move. Both Light and Sapphire were beginning to feel tired. "W-What's going on...?" Sapphire questioned before clicking what the attack it was using was. "L-Light! Don't look at it! It's using Hypnosis!" Sapphire commanded, but by the time she had figured it out, Light had already fallen into the land of nod. "tch..."

She held out that Pokéball for Light, and a red laser came and returned Light to his resting place. "Fine I'll just use Dumb Dumb." She stated under her breath as she released the Slowpoke who gave out a long and low yawn as it felt the ash air on it's face.

"Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow." He yawned, making Sapphire yawn quickly after him, and even the wild Hoothoot gave out a yawn.

"Argh." She shook her head and looked at the wild Pokémon. She wanted the experience for her party before she caught anymore Pokémon. "Alright Slowpoke! Lets get this going with a growl and then a tackle!" She commanded, watching as her Pokémon did what she wanted him to, just at a very slow pace. The opponent tried to use tackle on the Slowpoke, but the pink pokémon simply growled before he smashed his head and shoulder into the Hoothoot and caused a powerful blow. The owl flew backwards, whimpering a little in pain. "Nice one Slowpoke! Quickly! Another tackle!" Sapphire commanded, a sinister look in her eyes. The Slowpoke yawned again before running as fast as it could at the owl and knocking it into a tree. Slowpoke settled down on the grass and looked at the fallen Pokémon. It appeared to be fainted. "Is Hoothoot fainted?" Sapphire asked herself. "Did I win?"

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Sapphire defeated Hoothoot.

Name: Hoothoot
    Type: Normal - Psychic
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle - Growl - Forsight - Hypnosis.

Charmander Grew To Level: 8
    Charmander Learnt The Move: Ember

Slowpoke Grew To Level: 9
    Slowpoke Learnt The Move: Growl

Just To Tell You: Once you reach 4 moves you can still learn more. There are no limit to the amount of Level Up only moves.

BIC: Aqua cheered with Seel, in only one fight they had now formed a friendship, Pikachu watched happily and Vulpix ran round giggling, i'Aisha walked over to Aqua and petted him on the head, before walking over to Seel and patting him. Aqua then began to blow powerful blue bubbles from his mouth into the air, his eyes widened and he continued to do this to the amazement of Michael, "Bubble!" Michael said excitedly, "You've learnt Bubble!" Aqua turned to him and leaped into his arms, Michael smiled and hugged his Pokémon.

Meanwhile i'Aisha turned around to notice an old man was staring at her from behind a tree, "What the hell?" He screamed, the old man hid behind the giant tree which stood thousands of feet tall, "Michael!" She screamed, pointing over to the place where she saw the old man, she was small, with dark black eyes and no hair, he had white skin but it was a burnt red.

Michael approached the tree cautiously, "Who's there?" He shouted, but there was no reply, "Right, you want to act like a fool?" He walked over to his Seel and whispered in his ear, "Use Watersport and wet the floor then headbutt that tree, when he comes out in panic, Aqua, use bubble." The Pokémon nodded and he grinned as Seel began to shoot water from his mouth and using it began to race towards a tree before brutually headbutting it, the old man jumped out in panic and began to curse them, "Aqua, now!" Aqua began to blow powerful bubbles at the man making him scream as he tried to jump out the way.

The old man sighed once the bubbles had stopped, "Good God!" He said coldly, "I walked over here, merrily trying to find a potential owner for this egg." He shook his head in disapproval. "But now, well I am not quite sure whether or not I can trust you..." He said grimly, i'Aisha's eyes lit up.

She smiled sweetly, "Oh a Pokémon egg? For us?" She said grinning, "I would be honored, I would look after it with all my heart and when it grows up into a Pokémon I will raise it to the best of my ability." She said proudly, it sounded rehearsed.

The old man sighed, "Young child do not mock me, for this island will soon be destroyed and I will have died. You are not from Tolan, you are from the growing rich region of Kanto, yes? And you will be rescued? I assume...And so while the island is destroyed by the cruel forces of nature, I will need somebody to raise the only child of my Pokémon..." He cautiously approached her, frowning at the excited Squirtle, "Please, promise me you will take care of this egg."

i'Aisha nodded, her hands now shaking as she took the egg from him, she felt cruel taking it, but it was what he wanted, she held the egg firmly in her hands, and the old man clasped his chest and gasped for breath, i'Aisha stepped back alarmed, "Are you alright?" She shouted, he fell to the floor with his hand on his heart and tears ran down his eyes.

Turning to i'Aisha he smiled, "These are not tears of sadness, these are tears of happiness, for I am free." His eyes then slid shut and he lay on the floor lifeless.

Last edited:

Musician of Literature

Years
    The class walked around the island. The teacher told them about all the landmarks that used to be on the island, such as Paraiso City, Blancoia Beach, Airovia Cliff, Fieroco Field, Melania Forest and Rivera Canyon. After the teacher showed the students the landmarks to the students, the class was instructed top form groups of two. Royal was very delighted at this idea. "Now I can finally battle or catch a Pokemon and not be interrupted," Royal delighted. Royal was very popular with his class and knew everyone, Royal decided to choose the smartest girl in his class, Gia Geniosa, to go along with him.
    Ms. Salazar, on her own, went to the Blancoia Beach. She wandered around the beach. Her mind flashed back to the times when she surfed on the beach. She remembered the rushing waves, the bright skies, the wind blowing on her hair. Ms. Salazar sighed. "If only I could relive my youthful days..."
    Meanwhile, at Melania Forest, Royal and Gia were talking about making a totally new civilization. "With my brains and yopur architectual skills, we could create the largest city in the world!" Gia exclaimed. " I am loving the excellent idea. Where should we settle, though?" asked Royal. An Ekans disturbed their discussion.
    "An Ekans! A poison type Pokemon. He would be very useful to the team," observed Royal."Cyndaquil, lets go!" Royal commanded. "Quil," cried Cyndaquil. "Cyndaquil, use Tackle," commanded Royal. The Ekans dodged the Tackle. Ekans counter-attacked Cyndaquil with Poison Sting. "Cyndaquil, dodge the attack and use Growl!" Royal ordered. The Ekans was not intimidated. He lunged forward and tried to bite Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil could not get away in time and was severely poisoned. Gia offered an antidote, which healed the poison. "Use Headbutt, Cyndaquil!" Royal dictated. The headbutt knocked Ekans off Cyndaquil's body. Ekans was hurled right for a tree near the area. "Now is my oppportunity!" Royal exclaimed. "Go, Pokeball!" The Pokeball was thrown and-

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Readr sat there messing around with a Radio, It had been some time sense he had left the kids in the Cafeteria and some of the students were now sitting around watching him. "What are you doing?" one of them asked, "Are you trying to make contact with Kanto?" another asked. "No, the ash cloud will have blocked long range radio. I am trying to get this setup to the Islands main emergency radio." He said not letting his eyes leave the work. "How will that help?" he heard a different one ask. "I helped build most of the towns and cities on this island, So I had emergency radio sets installed into every building for emergencies like this. IF I can access the feed into those, then anyone on the island will hear it."

He held up one hand with Evening's pokeball in it, The armor had been removed from the waste up so that his movements wouldn't be restricted. He released the physic pokemon, "Evening Star, go plug this into the backup generators for me." he said to his pokemon, it nodded, grabbed the extension cord and then walked down the hall. He leaned back waiting for his pokemon to return, He sighed. "Sir, are you OK?" he heard the first kid ask. Readr laughed a bit, "Yeah, I'm alright, I'm just getting a bit old for this." he said to them as his pokemon returned to him. He lifted a head set from the radio and spoke calmly, "This is an emergency radio broadcast, any one on the island of Talon, please go to Shield Ridge Village in accordance of Island Protocol." He heard the broadcast echo through the the village, then he knew that it had worked. "This is not a drill, please report to Shield Ridge Village in accordance of Island Protocol Twelve Alpha. Thank you, AND have a nice Stay..." he added that part to lighten the mood, and to raise moral. He had worked long enough in the KDF to know how to do that. He was about ready to go to sleep and take a long rest, But he needed to stay awake so that he knew that people had heard the broadcast and would come. he hung the head sight and turned to the kids, "You young ones head back to the rest of your group." they stood up and one by one went off back to the rest of the group he had saved. He wondered if he would ever get them home.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Natasha frowned when the light she had been following went out. She cursed her luck, but then thought that the owner of the flame maybe wouldn't be very nice. Be they Pokemon or human. Still...it was nice knowing where she was going to. But now she had no idea where to go or what to do. Perhaps she should had just stick with the Gym Leader and the group of kids. Then again...she was never comfortable with people.

With a tired sigh, Natasha decided that she would continue to move in the same direction she had been walking in before. She had no idea what she would see once she got there, but she figured that moving was better then standing about. But she did stop when she heard a rustling beside her. Heart racing and clutching at Helen, Natasha looked about her and tried to find the source of noise. When she heard nothing more, she once again became to walk but then heard the rustling again. This time, she turned right around and glared into the bushes.

"Okay...I don't know who there...but I want you to come out now!" Natasha called out, trying to sound brave but not doing a very good job of it.

The bushes right in front of her started to shake when the rustling sound came again. Natasha took a step back and Helen wiggled out of her trainer's arms to stand in front of her, growling at the unseen foe. Then, slowly, a long purple snake with a couple yellow bands on it's body. It stared at the the Pokemon and trainer before letting out a low hiss.

"Ekans!" The Pokemon hissed, getting out of the bush and raising as tall as it could, which was about 6 feet or so, and glared at the two.

"Oh great..." Natasha muttered. "We just had to run into one of these things...oh well." She then met the snake's glare. "Okay, if you want to fight, then we'll fight! Helen, use Growl!"

"Vee!" Helen said and used the attack that was ordered.

This frightened the Ekans a bit and made it somewhat hesitant before trying to bite at the little fox, which Helen dodged. "Alright nice one!" Natasha praised, nodded her head in approval. "Now, Helen, use a Tackle attack!"

The Eevee was quick to charge at the Ekans, but it swung it's tail at the fox at the right time and knocked her away from it. Helen hit the ground hard and the Ekans took this time to wrap it's long body around her, crushing the life out of the small body. "Helen!" Nastasha shouted, her mind racing as she tried to think of something to do to help her Pokemon out. An idea then came to her and she shouted, "Helen, use Growl again and then bite it!"

Helen was able to let out a low growl from between her clench teeth, causing the snake to loosen it's grip slightly. Helen took the opportunity to bite down hard on the Ekans' body. The Ekans let out a loud hiss of pain and and started to trash about as it tried to get rid of the fox that had it's teeth deep inside it, but Helen would not let go. Even after it used a Posion Sting on her. Finally, after it gave a mightly swing, Helen let go and landed on her feet a bit away from the snake, some blood on her mouth. "Okay, quick Helen, use another Tackle!" Natasha ordered.

"Vee!" Helen called out and ran at the Ekans, this time hitting it and knocking it back aways. The snake bounced on the ground a couple times before stopping. It tried to bring itself up again, but it was now too weak and fell to the ground again. Helen was also panting and seemed to be struggling with something.

"Alright, looks like we weakened it enough," Natasha said, reaching into her pocket and taking out a Pokeball. "Alright Pokeball, go!" With that said, she threw the red and white ball at the Ekans. It hit the snake, opened up and the Ekans disappeared into it with a red light. The ball then feel to the ground and started to shake. "Come on..."

-/-/-

"Alright everyone! Just keep moving!" Melinda said to her group of kids. "We'll need to keep going if we want to reach Shield Ridge in time. I don't know how much time we have left...but lets keep moving!"

The Gym Leader then looked behind her, to see how well they were keeping up with her. Her eyes widened considerably when she saw that one student was missing from her group. She stopped where she was and whipped her head this way and that, trying to locate the missing student.

"Hey, has anyone seen where that gone girl ran off to?" Melinda asked the children, but they all answered no. She then looked to Savyna who also shook her head. Melinda frowned deeply at the news. "What is that girl thinking?" She muttered to herself, then shook her head. "I don't know what she's gone and done, but we don't have time to look for her. Not to mention the fact that we don't even know where she is. Lets just go..."

That done, Melinda continued to march her little group through the forest and towards the Shield Ridge Village.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I didn't post all day, was helping out my Aunt with errands

IC: here he was, Trent Asatoshi lying in the sand, his cloths finally dried from his strenuous trip. The Sun began to come up over the horizon. The Seahorse pokemon sitting in the tides swimming merrily. In the distance Trent could hear some commotion, mostly loud stomping noises. They seemed to be coming from the direction of a forest which was maybe a 3 minute walk from where he was. Pushing himself up grains of sand poured from his jeans and jacket. "Thanks for waiting for me girl." Trent said with a smile on his face, walking over to pet the pokemon. "Think it's about time I gave you a name, come to think about it not even Bulbasaur has a name, but he's not too fond of them anyway." The pokemon now cooing from the gentle stroke of his hand against its head. "I got it1 How about Patty?!" He asked his pokemon who managed to let of a look of confusion. "You know since you were patient, huh, huh." Trent knew this was just a rouse to try to cheer himself up; puns were never really his forte. The pokemon however seemed to be rather amused with the joke and smiled in an assuring manner. "Alright then, well it's time for us to go. We should probably head into the forest." Trent said to Patty whom he had just picked up out of the water and started to carry. He knew that even if he didn't find a town he spent enough time with his father in one to survive. Entering the forest Trent could feel a sense of fear emanating from the small water pokemon. He remembered how she reacted from his last encounter, almost too scared to even move. Above the chirp of several pidgey could be heard along with the fluttering sound of spearow flying away. Trent's heart itself started to race but for a different reason. This experience was different from when he was with his father. Being by himself and witnessing such sights was exciting, not to mention all the pokemon here were up for capture.

"Hor, Horsea!" cried the pokemon in his arms, breaking into a nervous shiver. Trent turned to a nearby rustling bush in time to watch a pokemon emerge from it. The pokemon was a little taller than a foot high had light brown fur that almost looked white. At the end of its long tail was colored a regular brown as well as its hands and feet. The most distinguishing feature of the creature was its pig shape nose despite its otherwise money looking attributes.

"Mankey!" screeched the pokemon angrily, its eyes fixated on the Horsea in Trent's arms. The Horsea continued to shudder making every attempt to avoid eye contact from the monkey. "Alright Mankey, you need to learn that scaring other pokemon." Said the trainer, rummaging for his jacket pocket. "I think you'll find my friend here, Bulbasaur take the stage!" The boy tossed the pokeball into the air with his right hand. A loud crack sounded as the pokemon emerged in front of him. The small green dinosaur let out its usual yaw, its bulb raising slightly with its breathe. "Bulbasaur, think you can win this battle?"
    "Bulba. Bulba." Cried the creature as it took a few paces toward its opponent. The Mankey averted its gaze from Horsea to the new threat which stood before it. Letting out a massive war cry the monkey barreled toward the grass pokemon. "Bulbasaur jump and use tackle!" The grass pokemon then left over the charging foe causing it to miss what looked like a low kick attack. Upon landing Bulbasaur gripped its paws in the dirt giving it an extra kick as it ran for its opponent. The monkey pokemon which seemed to be fuming from its failed attack stood stomping in place. Its ritual however being short lived as Bulbasaur threw its body against its brown fur causing it to roll into a nearby tree. The Mankey slowly picked itself up from the ground, bracing itself with one arm against the tree which had a small dent in the bark. The Mankey then locked eyes with Bulbasaur, the eyes of both of them blazing with the intent of victory. The Mankey's eyes glinted a bright white for a brief second forcing Bulbasaur to avert its gaze. Taking this opportunity the monkey pokemon ran up and scratched the Bulbasaur repetitively. Before Trent could react to the situation Patty leaped from his arms and hoped over toward the battle. The small sea horse seemed to be trying to help its comrade and unleashed a barrage of bubble of far greater volume than it did while on the boat. The bubbles pushed the monkey off of the dinosaur some of the bubbles burning its eyes from contact. "Bulbasaur tackle it, now!" yelled the white haired trainer, finger pointing at the monkey. The Bulbasaur lept into the air and slammed into its opponent, the pokemon's body uprooted small blades of grass and dirt as it hit the ground. The Mankey showed no signs of motion, or so it seemed from the distance at which Trent stood. "Come here guys you did a good job!" The trainer held out his arms as his pokemon trotted over to receive a big hug from him. "Hopefully if we head deeper in the forest we can find somewhere to rest, let's go."

Musician of Literature

Years
    OOC: Since i'Aisha hasn't been on, I do not know if Royal captured Ekans or not, so I will continue with Alita's adventure until she gets on.

BIC: Alita took a look around what once was Blancoia Beach. She saw that the magnificent palm trees were destroyed. The sand had been burned and covered with pumice and lava, which flowed into the water. "This land was once so beautiful," Alita cried, " Now, it is a sparsely populated wasteland. I just wanted to show the students of my former life..." She walked up the beach and jumped onto a nearby tennis court. She took out a tennis racket and ball and slammed her emotions onto the fence. A nearby Teddiursa noticed her and tried to comfort her. After the Teddiursa relaxed a while with Alita, she was comforted. She felt ready to go out into the desolate island. She wanted to repair what was broken on the island...
    Alita rode her bike up to Crystala River. Crystala River was clearer than the clearest mirror before the eruption destroyed it. Now, lava flows through the river. The pokemon inside the river had been killed. While looking at the river, Alita gained a realization. "After the lava flows through, water will flow again and I will create a new civilization. I will name it Salazarro City. I could use this to my advantage!" Alita thought. Just then, a Magby kicked Alita in the stomach. "Mag, Magby, Ma______g-by." The Magby was being really protective of its territory. "Ow____________ Are you flipping kidding me? I was looking at my memories and then you, being agressive, kicked me in the stomach! Lets battle! Go, Poliwag!" Alita yelled. "Poli-poli," cried the energetic Poliwag. " Poliwag, use Tackle! "Poli___wag!" cried Poliwag. Thep Poliwag lunged forward at the Magby. The Magby used Flame Wheel. Poliwag was hurled right for Alita's stomach. "That Magby is flippin powerful! Use Bubble!" Alita commanded. Magby dodged every single Bubble. Poliwag got really energized and into the battle. He snuck up on Magby. The Magby was about to attack when Poliwag, with all his might, swung Magby around at the speed of a hurricane. Magby was knocked down into the river and-

Was Magby defeated or will he rise back up? That is for i'Aisha to decide when she gets on.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Name: Rehoma Saruzagea

Height: 5'10"

Appearance: He loooks like a boy who just got done robbing a store. He has black spiked hair that is coverd up by his red toboggon. His pants are torn at the knees. He wears a black shirt that has the sleeves cut out with the japanese symbol for life. He wears sunglasses that his dad wore when he battled the elite four. He has pale blue eyes that have a sparkle to them that tells you that behind the clothes he is really nice and caring. His shoes are red and black, but are covered mostly by his pants. He has a locket that his mother gave him on his 12th birthday that has his familys picture and his fathers glued on there

Pokemon: Totodile, or Horsea you decide :]<-= (<-stickman)

Biography: He was born and raised in Goldenrod city. His father left him when his was born because he wasn't ready to take care of a child.

So his mother took care of him as much as she could. On the way to his 13th birthday party they had a bad wreck that killed his mom instantly and put him in the hospital.

His mom was friends with the Goldenrod Gym Leader. When he got out of the hospital he lived with her. The first day he went back to school the class threw him a party so he would forget about his mom, but it made him think more about his mom. When he got the permition slip he gave it to the gym leader and told her that that would be the perfect thing to take his mind off of the wreck.

NOW!!!!!

As he watched the volcano erupt and the screams that came from his classmates and the faint ones from the island he remembered the scream from his mom as the 18 wheeler came swerving toward them. When the rock hit and the power went out he remembered every detail of the hospital reliving the memorry he tried to get out of his mind for three years. While his classmates are running around in terror; he stood their in a shock with huge eyes thinking of the memory. After the memory he cried for the first time in three years.

I hope that is good enough. If not I will be glad to edit it.

Last edited:

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
    Hello everyone im kinda new to Rpging so please bare with me ill get better real quick:)

Name: Alister Blaine the second
    Height: 6,2

Appearence:He is a tall young man with a calm sense about him yet is stern when the time calls for it he has brown hair and green eyes he has a scar on him from when he was playing in the old mansion of cinnbar island it is located on his back and is in the shape of a flame.He wares a dark blue jacket and jeans all the time under his jacket is a shirt with the imprint of his favorite pokemon arcanine.

Pokémon:Local: (Shiny)Arcanine,Blaziken

Biography: Alister is the grandson of the fabled Gym leader of Cinnibar island,Blaine.He and his grandfather get along well and after his parents went off to go study the fossils in the underground tunnels of Sinnoh he had to lived with his grandpa.years later Alister wanted to take up the mantle as the Gym leader of Cinnbar Island,but Blaine would
    step down if Alister went and trained on the same island he did when he was a boy an first starting out as a trainer.So Alister set out for Talon island one year ago; before the incident with the island.

Roar of the flame and the feel of the burn from his blazikens and Arcanine's flame thrower as they trained at the base of the mountain.Looking good guys, keep this up and will de-throne that old coot in no time.Smiling with satisfaction at there progress.
    Both arcanine and Blaziken agreed with a roar.Laughing at the two of them he recalled blaziken as she always loved to stay in her pokeball after training day.Lets go Duke time to head back to the lodge.

It had been a whole year since he had came to the island to train and as he was heading towards town the earth started to rumble.Odd thats the third fissure this month, i hope this isnt an ill omen.He sighed with an uneasy feeling an tryed to take his mind off it.Returning to the lodge he fed his pokemon and hiself before heading to his room.Jeez im exhuasted,Duke old buddy im gonna hit the hay think youll be ok outside the door.Arcanine nodding his head to respond to his friend.Alright then wake me up if anything happens while im asleep.

That night Alister dreamed of a terrible occurence were a tribe of primitive humans had enslaved a pokemone deity for there own self desires.Enraged at what they had done the pokemone cause the mountain to erupt with fire,destroying those who would anger him.He woke up up suddenly when he heard a roar rushing to his window to see the travesty that had unfold.He stared at the volcano in disbelief and called for arcanine.Swiftly they headed towards the town that was engulfed in the lava to find surviors.

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Sapphire smirked at her victory. There was a slight urge to capture the Pokémon, but she knew she had to toughen up her own before she did anything drastic. She heard an echo of a voice running through the wind, as though it was someone speaking into an intercom. There must have been a village near by, but Sapphire had no idea which way it could be. "Oi! Dumb dumb! Return." she shouted holding out the Pokéball and watching the slow pink Pokémon melted away into a bright light, giving out one last yawn before it disappeared from sight. "You were awesome." She whispered to the ball before kissing it gently. Her eyes scanned the area quickly and she noticed there was a fire burning. It was either a village, or it was a molten rock quickly growing as it ate up the dry leaves and trees of the forest, along with the many Pokémon with it.

"What am I mean to do?" Sapphire asked before turning to the left. It appeared to be clear there, but a lot more darker. "Well... I don't have the danger of fire there. I guess I'll head in that direction." Sapphire slowly moved away before someone bumped into her. She fall flat on her backside and was engulfed by an uproar of dust. She breathed in the thick air now full of dust and ash, before coughing violently her whole pale body trembling.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry." A male voice called out of the darkness, grabbing her wrist and dragging her up to her feet.

"Don't touch me!" She slapped the hand away from her and released a sharp glare at the figure who hadn't stepped out of the dark yet. She couldn't make out what he looked like, but his voice sounded young and vibrant. The dark figure only appeared to be a little taller than her own and his voice resembled the soft singing of a butterfree in the moonlight. "I mean- I'm-- eh sorry." She bowed her head slightly closing her eyes, a tickle stuck in her throat.

"Don't be, I just shocked you didn't I?" The guy laughed and it was almost as though Sapphire could feel a smirk running across his lips, but there was no way to see it.

OOC: SU For A Second Student Character~!

Spoiler:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Magby escaped by diving out the lava and falling to the ground ready to fight futher. Ekans escaped from the Pokéball and fleed. Sorry I was not on for a day - the reason Ekans escaped is because we only want one of each Pokémon. Another person caught Ekans with a better fight. Do not try to capture Pokémon just now focus on the story xD

BIC: i'Aisha held the egg in her hands and watched as the old man lay, motionless, he had died. She closed her eyes in respect before turning to Michael whom held Aqua in his hands, Pikachu stood still, his eyes filled with sorrow and Vulpix and Seel lay down, "That was horrible." i'Aisha said softly, she turned away from the man and began to walk deeper into the forest, the thick smoke from the volcano made it hard for them to see where they were going, every breath they took felt like their lungs were filled with lava, it had reached the point were it was painful to breathe, "What happens now?" She asked Michael.

He looked at her and sighed, "We spend the rest of our life on this terrible island...but the rest of our lives is not so long, a tsunami is said to be coming soon, and then even if we manage to live then we still will have to try and escape being killed by wild Pokémon day after day, take that Kangaskan for example, if that caught us, it would have killed us, and our Pokémon." He pointed at the volcano, "And with the smoke filling the air, our lungs must be getting destroyed." Michael then walked North towards the sea, and pointed at the where the S.S. Oak once sailed peacefully, "Why did we have to come on this stupid trip!" He shouted, i'Aisha stared at him, tears running down her cheeks.

i'Aisha then raised her head in alarm as a loud voice called out across the forest, she was puzzled by how it was speaking to them but it seemed as though there must have been speakers hidden behind the leaves of the trees as the voice was surrounding them, "People and guests of Tolan! Two days ago an eruption of the Volcano we know as, Mount Moltres, devastated our island, thousands of people died being burnt to death by the lava and smoke and many more drowned on a ship of teenagers sailing to our home, scientist have been trying to find out what caused this eruption and it was been confirmed that this was caused by an Earthquake which took place in the sea. At first this Earthquake only shook the ground and caused the Volcano to erupt but now due to this Earthquake a giant Tsunami is racing towards the island at immense speeds, the Tsunami is coming from the North, it will first hit Sandfall Beach, the beach that all the guests fled to once they evacuated their ship. If you are at that beach, run to the South. If you do not know which way is the South, it is opposite the sea. You must run to the South immediately for the best chance of survival, for all those inside Lost Leaf Forest, I hope you can quickly find which way is South. God Bless you all."

The voice stopped, and i'Aisha and Michael turned to eachother as a rumbling could be heard, a tsunami was approaching them at amazing speeds, they glanced at the beach as the tsunami, which looked from where they were stood like a giant wave, began to approach the island, "Run." Michael said, grabbing i'Aisha's hand, the pair began to dash in the opposite direction as their Pokémon followed racing for their lives.

End Of Chapter Two: Exploring Tolan.

Chapter Three: Apocolyptic Tsunami - A Tsunami is approaching the island - powerful enough to wipe out everything that stands in its way, including the Lost Leaf Forest which many children are now lost in - while travelling through that forest filled with smoke and with the trees blocking out the light - you will encounter strong Pokémon which there is no way you can defeat - however surviving is your number one priority, you may make new friends and enemys on the way, but what really happens is up to you.

Plot Twists: You may add plot twist as always but do not drag the plot too far away from the killer tsunami.

Catchable Pokémon: None these Pokémon here are Level 65 + and will kill you xD So run!

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Phew." Trent sighed in relief as the battle had ended. He looked over at the fallen Mankey. It was pushing itself up from the ground yet again. "Maybe we should get out of here guys." said the trainer nervously looking down at his pokemon. Trent's Horsea being the only one of the two that seemed to agree. Pulling out the water pokemon's ball he recalled her safely and placed the pokeball back into his jacket pocket. "Bulbasaur let's go." commanded the boy in a rather stern voice. The pokemon turned away from the Mankey and trotted to his trainer's side.

The two trudged through the forest, having to maneuver themselves around shrubbery and a medley of other forest obstacles. They eventually came upon a small stream which was flowing quietly. "Yes fresh water!" exclaimed Trent excitedly. He ran up to the water source and kneeled over it. He cupped his hands and placed them into the water, the cool feeling relaxing his entire body. Trent couldn't remember the last time he was this relaxed. He was stranded on an island that had just been decimated by a volcano not too long ago. Not very nerve calming in most people's books. Trent leaned back a bit so that he would sit on his butt. He stretched out his legs so that his feet would be where the water met the risen land. His Bulbasaur was calmly lapping the water, taking advantage of the tranquility of the moment. Trent stared at the stream as it flowed; he figured it was heading toward the ocean as water tens to flow to the larger body. It was a very peaceful sight. As the minutes rolled by Trent began to notice that the flow of the water was significantly faster than it was moments ago. Pushing Bulbasaur slightly off of his lap Trent stood over the stream to observe it closely.

"People and guests of Tolan!" started a voice that seemed to echo throughout the forest. Trent listened intently to the words which followed as he figured this was some sort of warning judging by the tone in the man's voice. As he continued he told of an oncoming tsunami and the only safe havens being to the south, away from the ocean.

"Bulbasaur come on we have to get out of here, quickly!" shouted the trainer, fear creeping into his voice. The grass type stood up and let out a small yawn. "If we follow this stream against its flow we should be heading in the right direction and should be safe." thought the yellow eyed teen, forcefully making his way through the forest. As the boy and his pokemon got deeper into the forest the air began to get polluted with volcanic ash. It was a ghastly smell, and felt horrible when inhaled. Bulbasaur being so low to the ground was not too badly affected by the smog and continued to follow his trainer closely. At the moment staying alive kept Trent moving, as he began to cough from the buildup of the pollutants in his lungs. Worry started to appear on the face of his pokemon as well, who was mostly concerned with the health of the white haired teen. Figuring it would help his breathing slightly Trent covered his mouth and nose with his shirt which looked like a red Dalmatian as the some ash had gotten into the threading. Being sure to stay close to the stream and follow it accurately Trent pushed forward through the harsh conditions knowing that this is what it took to survive.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha stood still, her eyes still fixed on the giant wave that was rapidly approaching the island. Pikachu began to shake nervously and Vulpix lay down on the floor with Squirtle and Seel. Michael sighed, all of the Pokémon were tired, and so they should have been, they had been on a sinking boat, that was not only sinking but on fire, getting devastated by volcanic bombs and nearly electrocuting all of the students, then they had to swim to the island and fight a Pokémon, he looked at them sympathetically, "Alright, Aqua, Seal, return!" He shouted, clicking two Pokéballs pressure buttons so they doubled inside, the Pokémon vanished in a flash of green light and i'Aisha nodded and returned Vulpix to her Pokéball. Pikachu was the last one with them.

He began to cry, "Pika..." He said softly, i'Aisha held out a Pokéball to him and let him touch it to see if he would go inside, "Pikachu!" He said brightly, she smiled and clicked the pressure button before in a flash of light Pikachu also vanished, as i'Aisha and Michael clipped their Pokéballs to their belt the wave approached at rapid speeds.

Michael looked down at the ground as many Rattata fled to the South, "I suppose this is the way to go then." Michael said, signalling with a nod of his head for i'Aisha to look down at the terrified Pokémon, she screamed with shock and then calmed down, Michael smirked and they began to run deeper into the forest. As they progressed further into the forest they lost sight of the beach and the sun, which made things even more scary as now they could hardly see anything and did not know how close the tsunami was till it would crash into the forest wiping out all life including themselves.

Michael could hear as Ekans slithered under his feet and shivered with disgust, i'Aisha unclipped one of her Pokéballs from her belt and threw it to the ground, her Pikachu emerged, "Pikachu, light up this place..." She said softly, Pikachu nodded and began to generate sparks of lighting from his cheeks, i'Aisha could clearly see what lay before her, a Blastoise. "Oh my..." She screamed as the creature ran towards her, "Pikachu! Return!" She said holding her Pokéball firmly in her hands, the Pikachu vanished and the light faded with him, she could hear the Blastoise stomping around her, "Michael...run forward..." She said softly, before beginning to run as lightly as possible away from the creature, once they got a safe distance away she sighed with relief, "That was a close one...Michael are you hurt?" She asked, but there was no reply, "Michael?" She continued, but silence, "Oh no...Pikachu come back out." A weak green flashed appeared and Pikachu already knew what to do, he lit up the part of the forest they stood in with his thunderbolt to find Michael held up agaisnt a tree, Blastoise strangling the life out of him, "Oh my God!" She screamed with panic, "Pikachu do something!"

Pikachu growled at the Blastoise who ignored him before generating sparks in his cheeks and with a flash of yellow light two thunderbolts emerged from his red cheeks and hit the Blastoise in the face, it dropped Michael to the ground, he looked weak and starved of oxygen, as Pikachu began to shoot more thunderbolts at the confused Blastoise it stomped towards him, meanwhile i'Aisha slowly tiptoed out of the light and behind Michael whom she tried to pull away, as she had almost pulled him out of the light she screamed and dropped him as a creature grabbed her arm, she turned with horror and pushed it out the way, Pikachu bolted over lighting up the creature, it stared at her sternly with pure anger on its face, it was a Typhlosion, it grabbed her by the throat once more and the flames on its back grew as it grew ever more violent. Blastoise watched as i'Aisha cried with pain and its eyes grew in alarm, "Blast!" It roared, shooting a Hydropump at the unsuspecting Typhlosion which dropped i'Aisha and was sent flying through the darkness, the Blastoise approached i'Aisha and helped her up, "Blastoise." It said proudly, Michael managed to regain enough oxygen to rise to his feet, as he walked towards i'Aisha, Blastoise growed at him with sheer anger, i'Aisha raised her eyes.

Michael stepped back and Blastoise stood infront of i'Aisha as though to protect him, "No! He is my friend! Leave him alone." She shouted at him cautiously, deep down hoping this would not backfire and he would not kill her, "Please..." She said sweetly, Blastoise watched as i'Aisha moved from behind him over to Michael and held his hand, "We need to go, there is a Tsunami and it could kill us, we really have to run." Blastoise tilted his head in curiousity and as he was about to approach i'Aisha...

...Typhlosion dived at him with its teeth raised, "Typhlo!" It screamed as it overpowered Blastoise, it began to rip into its arm and turned to i'Aisha as Blastoise lay weak and dying, "Typhlosion..." It whispered as it raised up and began to approach the girl smiling hungrily, as it tried to lay grab her by the throat Blastoise punched it to the floor but was once again over powered as Typlosion covered it in flames, Blastoise screamed in pain then turned to i'Aisha signalling with its arm for her to run, tears ran down her eyes and as Typhlosion attempted to bite Blastoise's neck he threw the Typhlosion to the floor and ran up to an alarmed i'Aisha before pushing her towards the South, she looked at it in sympathy and began to race towards the South of the forest as the instructions directed, Typhlosion then jumped up and bit Blastoise directly on its neck, it let out one last roar before there was no more noise, just silence. i'Aisha grabbed Pikachu in her arms and they raced towards there destination, Michael following them close behind.

Musician of Literature

Years
    OOC: I will be on vacation next week, so I will be active a lot less than normal. Cool chapter idea :)

BIC: "Ok, this Magby is flippin powerful," said Alita. "Poliwag, use-". Before Alita had time to finish her sentence, she heard a loud noise. She looked north of her and saw a tsunami moving toward the island. "Oh, crud..." Alita gasps in horror."Poliwag, return." "Magby, Magby, Maaaaag-by," said the Magby. "You want me to follow you? I've lived on this island probably longer than you have. I think I know where to go. I also think I know that I need to run for my flippin' life! Come on, Magby, this is for both of our safety."
    " I failed to catch Ekans? Hmph. All my years at trainers school mean nothing now..." grieved Royal. Royal looked around him. He looked at the damaged tree and the cave in back of him. He then looked toward the beach and saw a storm. "Gia, can you identify the storm coming our way?" Royal asked. "That, Royal, is a tsunami! A tsunami is a large tidal wave that will crash onto the island and destroy anything in it's way including us meaning let's run for our lives!" Gia clarified. Royal started running for the feature farthest south, Palm Beach. " Now do you... understand... why I despise... the tropics?" Royal said in mid run.
    Running from Crystala River, a farther south feature than Melania Forest, Alita was incredibly panicky. She did not know if she would make it alive to Palm Beach or if the island would survive another incredibly obliterating blow. She ran faster than the person holding the world record for running in the Olympics. She jumped off of Palm Cliff and onto Palm Beach and there she rested with Magby, Poliwag, Milotic, Tropius, and Roserade for a little while.

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    I`m not trying to be pushy or anything, but could you please make some decision about my sign-up. I am very anxious about the RP because it seems like a lot of fun.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Killet513 - You are accepted ; Totodile is yours. You may like to go on to the Pokémon - An Echo Of An Island : OOC Thread. It explains what has happened in the Chapters you have missed. Other than that you are free to post. Right now you may capture no Pokémon sorry - and you may battle them but you will be defeated - on this Chapter there is no chance of winning a battle. Please pose though and enjoy your time on this RP.

BIC: Michael and i'Aisha continued to frantically race through the dark forest - their only source of light was that of the sparks emitting from Pikachu which hardly lit up the forest at all - it barely let them see their own hands which lay infront of them. i'Aisha decided that the light was a bad idea and would only attract the attention from unwanted Pokémon and returned Pikachu to its Pokéball. She breathed heavily, as her heart beated rapidly, it felt as though it was trying to jump out of her chest, and she didn't blame it, as the hot ash which she was enhaling was painful. But the only way to stop inhaling it would to return back to the beach and if she did that she would be killed by the tsunami, "Poor Blastoise..." She said sadly, Michael held her hand, to comfort her, and to make sure he didn't fall behind again, "It died protecting me..."

Michael was now paranoid that a Pokémon was about to jump out at him, just remembering the feeling of being minutes from being choked to death made his stomach churn, his throat was stinging due to the huge paw which had recently been crushing it, "Yeah, I mean, it did try to strangle me to death but, I guess it did it to save you. Right?" He said sarcastically, "Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for it but, the Pokémon here are nothing like back at Kanto, the Pidgey back home don't try to claw your eyes out."

i'Aisha giggled, before hearing a loud rumbing behind her, "I think its hit the beach...We need to run, fast." She shouted, before looking up, only to see darkness, "I wish I was home right now...My mum wanted me to stay and I said no, I really wanted to come here so bad...Because I thought I would be part of something amazing, something historical...well the only thing that seems to be history right now is us..." She said, she began to cough heavily, "I need water..."

Michael then nodded before rooting in his backpack for a bottle of flavoured lemon and lime water, "Drink this...And then we need to run!"

Last edited:
    Years
    Aeon, currently unaware of the rapidly approaching tsunami, decided to take a rest by a tree. He was pondering what to do when he thought, I wonder what an active volcano looks like at the top.... He then got up and headed uphill, toward the volcano, with Growlithe and Nidoran beside him. They soon came across a pond, which Aeon drank water from. It was amazingly clear, so clear, that you could see the bottom. As he was looking at the water, he saw a face looking back at him, and it was not his own.

The Wooper and Aeon stared at each other for a minute. The Wooper said nothing.

"Hmm... A Wooper," Aeon stated. "Why don't they have hands anyway?"

The Wooper responded with a strong 'Whoop!'

"Hey Wooper, do you want to be my pokemon?" he asked.

The Wooper then proceeded to use water gun on Aeon's face. Aeon seemed emotionless for a second, then grabbed the Wooper and threw it into a tree.

"Well, to the volcano, I guess," Aeon muttered. "Hopefully we don't run into anymore rude pokemon." He then turned around to see what progress he had made, and then he saw it. There was a tsunami approaching, and Aeon just saw it. Right after he turned back around, he felt a mud shot hit the back of his head. He then turned around a third time to see the Wooper. Aeon then threw a rock at it, and the Wooper fell down. He then headed back up the mountain. The tsunami didn't change anything. If he went high up enough, the tsunami wouldn't be a problem.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPER!!!" something shouted.

Aeon felt another mud shot hit the back of his head. He turned around to see the same Wooper. He turned back around and completely ignored it. He proceeded to run up toward what he could see of the volcano.

"I lost him," Aeon said, panting. "No more mud shots in the back of the head." Aeon then looked back toward the tsunami. He was making good progress, and just reached the base of the mountain. The progress upward would get faster. He started to climb a rock. A rock with eyes, which were looking at him. Aeon froze. He was on a Golem. He very carefully got off it. "GOLEEEEEEEEEEM!!!" it shouted. Aeon had angered it, and he was definitely not going to win a rock climbing contest against him, so he ran back to the forest. The Golem then tried to make it's way through the trees, with slow progress. "Hah, he can't get me in here," Aeon said in glee. "I need to get up, though..." He then lured it back into a more dense part of the forest, and ran back to the base of the mountain and proceeded to climb.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    As, Rehoma was running through the forest with totodile by his side panting as heavily as possible. The tsunami was coming straight for them.

"Totodile!!" said totodile.

Rehoma quickly looked down to see that totodile was lying on the ground panting. Rehoma asked totodile to get up many times or they both will be killed. Then, Rehoma thought of a great plan.

"Totodile return," shouted rehoma as totodile turned into a red wisp as the poke`ball absorbed him.

He quickly started on his way again running faster than he ever had before. Along the way, he found a large boulder approximately fifty feet high. He waited there behind the massive stone and set up camp out of what could build with the surrounding remains of burnt trees. He released totodile from his captivity and used his scratch attack to cut and shape wood.

"This should keep us alive until the tsunami hits," Rehoma muttered to himself," when it does this rock should seperate the waters and keep us safe. But until then we need something to eat."

They put a flaming branch on top of it so when they look for berries that did not get scorched during the eruption. Totodile went one way while Rehoma went the other way. When they came back they spotted a dark figure with red eyes appeared to belooking for food also. The dark figure quickly smelled some of the only berries that havent been burned (which by the way they were) in the fires. It chared toward them when totodile jumped in front of of the charging creature and used a powerful scratch. That sadly did not even touch the towering pokemon. When it stepped into a beam of light Rehoma remembered a day back at school when they studied these powerful poke`mon. The gigantic poke`mon was a huge, hungry ursaring. Totodile tried one more time to use an unsuccesful scratch. Rehoma realized that the monster poke`mon was getting ready to attack. Even if he and his compainion weren't exhausted from running, he wouldn't dare even attempting to confront this beast.

"Totodile, come here!" Rehoma commanded his partner with a shake in his voice. The small blue creature ran back to his master in disagreement to his pacifist request. Rehoma picked up one of the few berries he collected and showed it to his challenger. The ursaring's mouth began to water as he stared at the delicasy. Rehoma then threw the berry as far as he could, forcing the projectile to fall down a large hill that wasn't to steep. In stupidity, the hungry monster ran after the burnt berry, the poke`mon went it out of sight, taking the threat that it brought with it. Rehoma's heart pounding, he sat back down beside his home boulder and continued to make preparations for the even bigger threat that is to come later.

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha continued to race through the forest - drinking the icy cold flavoured water from the plastic bottle, she sighed with relief as the cold liquid seemed to sooth her burning lungs - before turning to Michael and passing him back his drink, he also drank some and wiped his mouth before pushing the cap onto the drink and placing it in his backpack. They glanced behind themselves to see if they could see any sign of the Tsunami approaching them, as they passed a huge boulder they saw that seemed to be a Totodile helping his trainer set up camp, "We could go and ask can we camp with them?" i'Aisha said sweetly, "Although, he looks very fustrated, and the last thing we need know is some idiot challenging us to a Pokémon battle." She added, Michael nodded, before taking one Pokéball from his belt and releasing the pressure cap.

The Pokéball increased in size and in a flash of light opened, revealing a small Squirtle, "Squirtle..." It said softly, Michael smiled and picked up his Pokémon, holding him firmly in his arms.

i'Aisha watched as Michael held his Squirtle, and she knew that the Tsunami would not be far off, it made her think of her lasts moments with her father and how she treasured them, she then took a Pokéball from her belt and threw it to the ground, a small male Vulpix with scruffy fur appeared, i'Aisha picked it up and smiled, it snuggled in her chest, she thought they were going to die and wanted to spend her last moments with her best friend, "Michael..." She said softly, he looked at her, "Where are we actually going?"

He looked around curiously, "I don't know...but the announcement told us to go South so I'm assuming we're going to safety...Speaking of safety we're going to have to hurry up. I'll leave Seel in his Pokéball, he will slow us down, you might as well let Pikachu out, he can light the way and travel at fast speeds." i'Aisha nodded and unclipped her second Pokéball, Pikachu appeared frightened. "Come on, time to run, seriously though this time. I'm not going to let my own cousin die!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back