• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokémon: The Kanto Journey!

pokenavkev15

Champion of_____ Region!
Years
Chapter 15: The Road to Vermilion City!
~~~~~~Red and Yellow
Red opens his eyes. It was now morning.
He tries to stretch his arm, and he notices that he was holding Yellow. He then remembers that he offered to share the same sleeping bag. He stares at her sleeping soundly. Red smiles. He moves, and Yellow wakes up with fear in her eyes. "It's ok Yellow, I'm here."
Jaune looks at him. Their faces a few inches apart. She then quickly gets out of the sleeping bag and blushes imensily.
"G-Good morning Red! Isn't it a beautiful day?"
Red smiles and answers, "It actually is. Good day to battle trainers!"
Yellow smiles to herself. Red had his arms around her. She must be the luckiest girl in the planet.
She looks around. She sees ChuChu eating a berry. ''This berry is so good!''
Yellow freezes.
Who said that?
She looks around. She then stares at her ChuChu who was eating a berry.
"Hey Yellow, can you help me for a sec?" Red asks as he tries to finish pack his stuff in his backpack.
Jaune walks up to him with a puzzled look. "Red, I just heard someone talk," Jaune said.
He looks up. "It couldn't have been me. Maybe you're going a little bit crazy huh haha!"
Yellow chuckles a bit. "Yeah, I suppose so."

Red and Yellow walk down Route 5. Yellow's ChuChu was on her shoulder, happily eating another berry.
"Hey, have you talked to my Pika?" Red asks out of the blue.
Jaune looks at him and shakes her head. "Ok, come on out!" Red throws his Pokeball to the floor. His Pikachu comes out. Yellow smiles. "It's so cute! But, it's kinda dirty."
Pika looks at Yellow. ''Did this human just dare call me dirty?!''
Yellow screams, making Red flinch in fear. "Jaune, are you ok?"
"I heard it! I heard Pika talk! It called me a human!"
Red looks at Pika. "He didn't say anything."
Pika looks at ChuChu. It blushes. ''Whoa, who's that hottie?''
Yellow stares at Pika then at ChuChu. Pika jumps on Red's shoulder.
Pi-ka! Pikachupika! Pika speaks.
Yellow continues to stare in fear.
"Yellow, you're starting to scare me," Red states.
''That guy's Pikachu sure looks dirty, I wonder if his owner ever takes him a bath.''
Jaune shakes her head. "I can hear them Red!" she screams.
"I know what the problem is."
Red screams. "I think I can hear one Yellow! He sounds hideous!"
"Idiot, turn."
Red and Yellow turn to see a man. "Oh, nevermind, it's just some guy," Red said looking relieved.
"I am not some guy you little brat!" the man exclaims in anger.
"Who are you then?" Yellow asks.
"I'm the Day Care Man. I take care of Pokemon. I know what's happening to you little girl. You're psychic."
"PSYCHIC?!" Yellow exclaims.
Suddenly a tree explodes behind them. It lands a few feet in front of them. They all stare in disbelief.
"I think that you all need to come with my courters for a while."

~~~~~~Kenny and Sid
Sid and Kenny walk through Route 5.
"After five days spent in Ceulean City, we are now off to Vermillion City!" Kenny said with a wide smile.
"There's a gym there right?" Sid questions.
"Yes! His name is Lt. Surge! His real name is Adam Blaustine Surge, and he's really, really, really tall!" Kenny explains sounding excited.
"Damn, Ken, is there anything you don't know?" Sid asked looking surprised.
Kenny blushes. "I always wanted to know the truth: are humans evolved Pokemon?"
Sid looks at Kenny. "So you're more of a scientific person then a religious person huh?"
"I am. I don't see a human being the creator of all us. If there is a God, might as well let it be a Pokemon." Kenny stops and takes his Pokedex out. He notices a flying bug type Pokemon.
"Combee; Number 415. The tiny bee Pokemon. It collects and delivers honey to its colony. At night, they cluster to form a beehive and sleep. The trio is together from birth. It constantly gathers honey from flowers to please Vespiquen."
Kenny stares at it. Sid walks up to him. "Hey, catch it."
Kenny looks at him. "I've checked its data, it doesn't seem that strong."
Sid shakes his head. "So? It doesn't matter if it is weak or not Ken. It matters the strategy."
Kenny nods his head. "I like your advise Sid, thank you. Maybe, I will battle it then."
Kenny readies his stance. "Go Sandshrew!" His Pokemon comes out. It stretches.
"Sandshrew, look! A wild Combee, let's battle it!" Sandshre nods and looks at it.
Combee looks at Sandshrew and buzzes at it.
"A battle has ensured! Sandshrew, use Swift!" Combee was hit and it was thrown into a tree. Kenny freezes.
"Hell yeah! Good job Ken!" Sid cheers.
Kenny was still frozen in fear. Sid walks up to him.
"Hey Ken, what's wrong?"
"Sid, that was Combee. They have a hive filled with allies..."
Sid was confused but then catches on. He freezes too.
Sandshrew jumps and scratches their faces. They scream in pain.
"Sandshrew, would you please not do that again!" Kenny looks at the floor. He was gone.
"Sandshrew?" Kenny looks around. "Uh, Ken, he bailed on us," Sid said pointing at the horizen. Sandshrew was running away.
"Why did he scratch us?" Kenny questions. "To snap out of it I guess," Sid answers.
"What were we doing?"
Suddenly they hear an immense buzzing sound. The two friends turn around to see dozens of angered Combees. "I remember! We were so scared we froze in fear!" Kenny cheers. He freezes. "Wait...."
Sid grabs Kenny. They begin to run. The Combee follow.
"Why does this seem so familiar?!" Kenny shouts. "Cause we've been like this before! Run!"

~~~~~~Satoshi's Group
They stop. "Who wants some Kaolos region cookies? They're really good!" Brock questions raising a big jar of cookies.
Misty's eyes sparkle. "Ah, the Kalos region! Just thinking about it makes me feel all romantic!" Misty smiles to herself and closes her eyes.
"Who would want to be romantic with you?" Satoshi says munching on his cookie loudly.
Misty looks at Satoshi. She slaps his head. "All that crunching is ruining my romantic daydreams!"
"Misty, cut it out, you're acting like babies!" Brock states preparing the table.
"He started it! I'm not letting him out of my sight until he pays for my broken bike!" Misty said.
"My bike, my bike! That's all I ever hear from you!"
"Right! And my name may be Misty but I'm perfectly clear about what you owe me and you're not getting away until you finish paying!"
Brock sighs. "Maybe we should just continue with the fanfic. And by the way, I can't cook anything without a fire!"
Misty and Satoshi flinch. "Does that mean-"
"One of you is going to have to find me and carry back some firewood," Brock instructs.
Misty smiles. "That's an excellent idea Brock! And I'm willing to sacrifise the excitement of fetching the firewood to stay here and keep you company!"
"Satoshi, that means you're going!"
Satoshi looks at the floor. "Aw..." Satoshi walks away with Pikachu close behind.
Misty looks at Brock. "Well what are you making Brock?"
"I'm making Kalos Spagetti!"
Misty smiles. "Imagine being in Kalos... I want to go there one day!"
Brock sets the noodles on the tray. "Maybe one day Misty."

~~~~~~Sid and Kenny
They exit the small ditch. They were panting. "Why do we get into such situations?"
Sid laughs. "This is all good though! We got more info in the Pokedex!"
Kenny sighs. "Yes, but no complete data until captured."
Sid looks around. "Ok, let's catch them all!"
Kenny sighs again. "Yes, but we can't get that many Pokeballs..."
Sid frowns. "Oh Ken, you make things so freakin' complicated! You think too much! C'mon, let's go catch us some Pokemon!" Sid grabs Kenny by his arm. Kenny has a nosebleed. These damn nosebleeds are getting annoying...

~~~~~~Leaf
She walks down Route 5. She stares at her tickets.
"I can't believe Bill just handed his S.S Anne tickets to me. Two of them. One for me and one for Satoshi for helping him."
Leaf stops. She smiles sinisterly. "More like me and Red! Eee, I can already see us cruising through the seas together! I wonder where the S.S. Anne would take us. Maybe somewhere nice and quiet and romantic!"
Subbull!
Leaf was suddenly jumped on. She screams and falls down to the floor. Something was chewing on her hair! She scereams and throws it on the floor. She stares at the Pokemon. "What is that?!" she exclaims aiming her Pokedex.
"Snubbull; Number 209. The fairy Pokemon. Although it looks frightening, it is actually kind and affectionate. It is very popular among women. In truth, it is a cowardly Pokémon. It growls eagerly in order to hide its fear from its opponent."
Leaf frowns. "Kind my ass! Why did it attack me!" She takes out a Pokeball. "Go, Bulba!" Her Pokemon comes out. Bulbasaur!
"Bulba, use Vine Whip!"
The attack connects and the Snubbull flies up and lands on its head. It growls and bites down on Bulba. The fangs were colored light blue. Bulba screams in pain. It was super effective!
"What move was that? Bulba, use Vine Whip again!" Snubbull was hit and it rolls onto the ground. It gets back up and runs in high speeds and tackles Bulba. Leaf's Pokemon looked weaker now.
Leaf enlarges a Pokeball. "Pokeball go!" She throws it. The Pokemon goes in. The ball shakes a few times. Aw, it appeared to be caught!
Snubbull turns around and shakes its tail.
"You're mine! Go, Pokeball!" Leaf throws another.
The Pokabll starts to wobble around and this time, it stood still.
"Yes! I caught a Snubbull!" Leaf says lifting a peace sign. Bulba cheers.
She walks up to it. She sets it her belt. "All good things come to those who wait!" Leaf tells Bulba.
Bulba!
She smiles at her Pokemon. Suddenly she feels the ground shake. She turns and sees a group of girls carrying Blue. Leaf screams as she gets trampled by the girls. They run off yelling how great and cute Gary was.
Leaf twitches. "I wouldn't mind a nap right now...."

~~~~~Red and Yellow
They sit on the daycare. The man makes some tea.
"Thanks for the tea," Jaune says.
"Yes. Now Yellow, try to move the table slightly."
Jaune nods and stares at the table. A few seconds pass. Red looks around.
"Nothing's happening," he said.
Suddenly an iron flies to his face. Red falls on his back.
"Ah Red!" Yellow screams. Red twitches and sets his head on the table.
"I'm ok," he manages to say.
Suddenly a toaster flies to his face. "I love stars of twilight zone... waaaaooww..."
Red slides to the floor and knocks out.
"Great, I knocked Red out!" Yellow exclaims.
The table flies up to the ceiling. The man screams in fear.
Jaune sighs. "Being psychic is hard! I can't controll anything!"
The man looks at her. "Look kid, I have a daughter who uses psychic powers all the time, you just have to practice!"
"I am! I just can't move anything that I want to move!"
A fork flies out the window. "You see!"
A shoe flies to her face. She falls to the ground. "This is harder than I thought," the daycare man said. The table falls to the ground.

~~~~~~Somewhere in the Sevii Islands
Arianna stood with her bikini. The poparrzzi where taking pictures.
"Sham, Sham! Can you tell us how you're doing?"
"Where's your husband right now!"
Arianna just smiles.
Suddenly a man walks up to her. "Escuse me Miss, but we must go." It was Archer. She nods and they go inside a jeep. The press stay behind. Archer starts the engine and drives off.
"Archer, you were supposed to go back to the base and take care of it. Those scumbag Cipher and Dim Sun could've attacked."
Archer smiles. "They never came for a change. I figured I'll give you some company since your husband is out in that one meeting."
They stop in front of a private jet. They exit the jeep.
"I can take care of myself. Thank you for caring however."
They walk up to the jet. A servant opens the door. The Executives enter. The servant shuts the door. Arianna sits. Archer sits in front of her. He stares at her. Arianna smiles at him.
"If my husband was here, he would've shot you for staring so much Archer." She serves herself some whiskey. She then serves some for Archer. He gladly takes it, saying, "Well good for me, he's not here." Arianna takes a few sips.
"You know. Why don't you go to those meetings?" Archer asks.
"I can't, the Plasma Syndicate only allow the leaders. For what reason, I don't know. However, I know that the Syndicate are cruel people that will use any sort of force to get what they want." Archer looks interested.
"And how do you know such information?"
"They have my daughter Mars in custody."
Archer frowns. "And you intend to do nothing?"
Arianna looks out the window. She helds her drink close to her chest. "I can't. Not until their main mission is completed."
Archer finishes his drink. "And what might that be?"
Arianna smirks. "To take over the planet. They intend to destroy it, then rule it."
Archer's eyes widen. Arianna laughs. "Archer, you are very lucky. Being Executive of Team Rocket means that you get a front seat of staying alive. The Plasma Syndicate are people that should not be taken lively. Especially their leader."
Archer shakes his head. "They seem like a bunch of whackjobs."
Arianna suddenly looks frieghtened. "You idiot!!! They cannot be insulted!!!"
"Or what? It's not like they have ears everywhere," Archer said setting his shotglass down.
Suddenly there was a giant explosion and the plane starts to go downwards into the ocean. Arianna and Archer fly through the blown out hole and the jet crashes into the water.

~~~~~~Sid and Kenny
Kenny returns his Sandslash. "I cannot believe that I have defeated three Pokemon and yet he still does not involve."
Sid shakes his head. "Maybe you have to fight more?"
Kenny looks at Sid. "I'm tired and hungry. Maybe later."
Sid's stomach growls. "Actually, I am kinda hungry haha!"
They set a blanket on the floor. Sid prepres a sandwhich. Kenny looks at Sid work. He smiles and takes out his journal. Sid looks at Kenny write.
"What's thst?"
"Huh? Oh this is my Pokejournal. It says in the official Trainer Guide that all trainers sshould carry their journal to save and record their progress."
"Damn, I don't have one!"
"No need, since we're traveling together, I am recording. Of course, this also serves as my diary..."
Sid smirks. "Let me guess, you ain't gonna let me read it huh?"
Kenny smiles at that. "You know me well. Maybe one day." Sid nods and continues to make the sandwhiches. Kenny continues to write.
Sid hands Kenny a sandwich. He takes a bite out of it. "Are you sure that you don't want me to hold our ingrediants and stuff? I mean, you're holding a lot..."
Sid smiles. "I don't mind haha! Besides it's a good work out! All the girls would surely like my muscles then!"
Kenny sighs. Not only girls....

~~~~~~Leaf
She had captured a Snubbull and was now looking for someone to talk to. Suddenly her PokeGear starts ringing.
"Hello? Oh, hey giiirl!! Yeah! I have five Pokemon now! I knoooooow! I was like what if I don't catch any, but I did! Wait, what? Slow down girl. No I haven't been able to check PokeGram. My dad started following me. I know! Anyways, what do you mean I'm famous? Ok, I'll call you back."
Leaf signs into her PokeGram. She gasps.
Thrirty new followers? These are all people that she doesn't even know who they are! Some are even from different regions!
Huh? Someone tagged her to PokeTube video. She clicks on it and gasps.
A man was standing in front of the camera.
"Hey there! Primo here, bringing you another Top Ten PokeFights on the Web! As you all might know, I'm in the FameChecker, but this will be uploaded to PokeTube so hang in tight people! Anyhow, let's go through them!
"At No.10, we have a video that was filmed in Unova! As you can see in the screen right now, use see a bunch of Youngsters taking part in a fierce battle! The winning Youngster in Gwen and she is becoming a PokeTube sensation right now! She is only nine years old, and is qualified by the Official Pokemon Unove League to start earning badges! Her Joltik is scary!
"At No.9 we have a video showing a bunch of police battling a group of Team Aqua grunts in the Hoenn region! Take note that girl in the background, her name is May and she will reappear in No.3. As you can see, the police are using their Growlith's while Team Agua are using their Poocheyena. They are battling in Rustboro City by the way. Then a classic thing happens. The Gym leader Norman comes up to help and they flee. The police go after them. Then the camera focuses on Norman's son Brendan, and then at May who might have a crush on Brendan. See that hug that they embrace?"
Leaf listens to almost all of them. She sees number three in which that May girl was battling a Team Magma member inside a building. It was a security camera, so the angles weren't all that great. She then saw number one.
"Alright folks, the No.1 video from the web is actually from Kanto, and here it!"
Leaf sees a crowd surrounding a small group of kids battling. She then realizes that it was Leaf and the rest of the gang back in Route 3. Leaf gasps.
"So take in mind that those Youngsters were being bratty, and let the real Pokemon Trainers fight them out! See this Youngster here? Apparently his name is Joey, and he has a killer Ratatta! The guy battling him is Red and he's gained alot of popularity. This guy has a lot of skill and then if things couldn't get more exciting, here is one of the female fighters getting blasted by a missfire!"
The camera shows Leaf getting hit by Water Gun. They zoom in and they box her face. "My face looks so messed up..."
"Doesn't her face look messed up here! And then to make matters worse, she has a small wardrobe mounfunction here!"
They freeze the camera when Leaf lands on her back. Her underware showed. Leaf blushes. "What the hell?! NOOO!"
"And then we see here that this girl gets back up and finishes the fight! She was hit by a blast of water by a Squirtle in which the ever so famous Blue Gareth Oak caused. For those of you who don't know who that is, he's the grandson of Prof. Samuel Oak of the Kanto region. Moving on!"
They show a stop frame of Yellow getting zapped.
"This girl has got to have guts! She took that ThunderShock like a boss! Then this!"
They played the video and the fire hits the electricity and the fire travels to her and it explodes. They freeze the shot where Yellow and her ChuChu were almost hit.
"See that look on her face? She took it like a boss too! She's truely amazing! The rest of the video can be see on the link in the description! My name is Primo, and I'll see you all later! Thanks for watching, don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel! Until next time!"

Leaf stood dumbfounded. She scrolls down on the comments. She reads a few of them.
"That May girl is pretty hot! I'll like to Slytherin her!" Six likes.
"That Yellow girls could've been killed! This is why I don't like Pokemon Battles!" Some guy named Natural says. He got about fifteen replies. Pure anger replies.
"That one girl with that Bulbasaur is hot, who is she?" 32 likes! This makes Leaf blush.
"Hey I know that one kid in the beannie! he used to go to my Trainer School! He's queer :/ " -Reply: "He is! Damn he's cute though!" -Reply: "Lukily I'm gay so he's mine b****es
biggrin.gif
" 14 likes.
"That Red guy sure looks familiar!"
"Who's that girl with the blue hair! She's cute as hell!" 33 likes. Leaf gets mad. How can Lacy get more likes than her!
"I don't get it, why are they having like a freaking Multi Battle? They're stupid!"
"Kanto, the only place where girl dress like sl**s." 3 likes. -Reply. "Have you seen how Unova girls dress???" 12 likes.
"Brendan is sooo lucky if he is actually dating that one May girl."
"May is hot. That epic fail girl who got blasted is hotter. But that girl in blue hair, I'll do things. Unspeakable things." 23 likes.
"Blue Oak is so freaking hot! I love his hair!" 39 likes!?! B****es want my Blue!
"That fat guy is kinda funny, look at the way he moves!"
"Dude! I see Brock and Misty! Are they dating?" 55 likes.
"Red looks like a typical Pokemon Trainer, he even has that hat."
"Brendan has white hair?" 3 likes.
"Who will win? May or Red?" -Reply: "Red." -Reply: "Red, he's beast with that Charmander!"
"So wait, Red defeated a Youngster, and everyone is losing their minds?" 13 likes.
"What's so special about Kanto anyway?" -Reply: "Um, because that region is responcible for the Pokedex???"
"These battles were awesome!"
"I liked last week's battles more than these :/ I don't even like Kanto."
"Kanto: The Place For Skirts." 10 likes.
"That's kinda embarassing if you ask me."
"Thay all suck! Unsubscribe."
"I want to go to Kanto now..."
"Oh my God, I think that Blue Oak is hot."
"That one girl with the Bulbasaur is really cute, I wonder what her name is."
"First!" -Reply: "To get nailed by an Arcanine." 21 likes.

Leaf sets her PokeGear away.
"So that's why those stupid girls are after Blue! I should've knows we were filmed! I have to find Red!"

~~~~~~Kenny, Sid, and Leaf
Kenny zipps up his zipper. "How degradding, peeing in the outdoors. I suppose that I have no choice."
Kenny turns and pumps into Sid. Kenny fals on his butt. He looks up and sees Sid. "Were you watching me?!" Kenny exclaims with a blush mark.
"No, I was waiting for you to finish so I can go."
Kenny sets an irritated face. "Therefore you were."
Sid sighs. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be pervy, I really need to pee!"
Kenny shakes his head. "Sid, I never thought..."
Sid blushes. "Ken! I wasn't!"
Kenny smiles at his reaction. "Oh Sid, I believe you. Go do your business." Kenny walks away.
Sid unzipps his fry and goes. He lets out a sigh of releif. He hears a branch crack. He sees Leaf walking to his direction.
She was writing in her journal. "There! Progress saved! Eh?"
She stares at Sid. He was still going. They both stare. Sid finishes.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
"AAAAAAAAHHH!"
Kenny runs up to Sid. "What happened?!"
Sid turns around still holding himself. Kenny looks down. He gasps and then screams. Sid screams. Leaf slams her hands to her face and screams. Soon they were all screaming.
Leaf runs off elsewhere and crashes into a tree. Kenny faints. Sid frantically tries to zip up his pants.
He does and suddenly he screams in pain. He runs around in pain. He runs off holding his crotch.

~~~~~~Team Rocket Trio
Meowth stares at his binoculors in pure awe.
"Meowth, what did you see!" Jessie exclaims.
He just shakes his head and looks around for Satoshi.
"Hey Jessie, look!" Jessie and Meowth turn to see James wearing a suit similar to the Boss' suit. Meowth screams. Jessie looks at him with a sulk. "James where did you get that?"
Meowth runs up to it. "This isn't the boss' suit is it?!"
"No, I stole it from that house over there. Red and that one weird hippie girl are hanging out out there."
Meowth smiles. "Meowth! He can tell us where Satoshi is!" Meowth says with a sinister smile.
"Let me guess, we go up to them?" Jessie questions.
"Yes, it'll lead us closer to that rare Pikachu!" Meowth states.
James starts to pet Meowth. The Pokemon comes to a hault.
"I am the Boss, I am petting you Meowth. Jessie, you have done a great job. You are now Executive of Team Rocket." Meowth on the other hand was remembering how the Boss used to pet him all the time. Feeling James pet him... made him happy.
Suddenly Meowth snaps out of it. He jumps in the air and scatches James face.
"Don't ever pet me agian you nincompoop!"
James screams in pain. He walks away.
"What's Meowth's problem, can't he take a joke?" James asks feeling his face.
"Let's just hurry and try to steal that Pikachu so Meowth can leave us alone!"

~~~~~~Satoshi's Group
They walk through Route 5.
"So where to now Brock?" Satoshi questions.
"There's a path that leads to Saffron City, and we should be able to get to Lavender Town and then to Vermillion City."
Satoshi groans. "We have to get through those to get to Vermillion?"
"Oh Satoshi stop complaining! Whoever said that being a Pokemon Trainer was easy?" Misty says.
"Well I happen to also get tired!"
"Lazy ass!"
"Orange freak!"
"You guys chill out! I did not sign into this group judt to see you guys fighting! Huh?"
They all stop to see and Oddish walk behind some bushes.
"An Oddish!" Satoshi says with a smile.
"Oh no Ash, that Oddish is mine!" Misty runs after it. Satoshi follows.
"Hey hold on you guys!" Brock screams.
They jump through the bush which actiually was a pit. They scream and they slide down.
They land on a different side of the Route.
"Where are we?" Satoshi questions.
Misty rubs her head. "Oh, look where you brought us Satoshi!"
"I brought? You're the one who brought us here Misty!"
"You guys, the Oddish?"
They turn to see the Pokemon calmly walking away.
"Oh no you're not! Go Starmie!" The Starmie comes out.
"Starmie, use Water Gun!" the Pokemon uses the move and hits the unsuspecting Oddish. The blast was hard enough to send it flying to a tree. Misty was about to throw a Pokeball when suddenly a Pokemon jumps and kicks her on her face. Misty screams and falls.
Satoshi stares at the Pokemon. "No way, a Treecko!" Satoshi exclaims with hearts on his eyes.
"A Treecko? Here in Kanto? I thought those were native to Hoenn?" Brock states looking shocked.
"Who cares, it's my turn! Go Pikachu!" His Pokemon jumps in front of the Treecko. It sticks a stick on it's mouth.
"Pikachu use ThunderShock!"
His Pikachu does the move and Treecko moves out of the way. It moves in blinging sppeds and tackles Pikachu. The Electric Type was knocked to the floor. Oddish runs away. Treecko loks to its back and then jumps into the wild.
Satoshi picks up his Pikachu.
"I don't understand, what is Treecko doing here in Kanto?" Brock questions.
"I don't know, but I'm going to go and find out!" Satoshi runs off.
"We better follow him before he gets himself killed," Misty states looking annoyed.
They eventually find a bridge.
"Oh, I don't know about this, it looks dangerous!" Misty complains.
"Stop being such a scarycat Misty! Besides I need that Treecko!"
"I am not afraid! I just don't want to die!"
The three of them start crossing the bridge. Pikachu looked frightened.
"It's ok Pikachu, the bridge will hold us!" Satoshi says. Suddenly there was a giant gust of wind and the bridge started rocking. "It's ok, a little wind won't break the bri-" The bridge suddenly snaps and everyone tumbles down.
Satoshi grabs on in time to the rope while Misty held on to his leg. Brock on the other hand didn't get time to grab anything and slips of the bridge. He screams as he falls far below into the water.
"Brock!" Satoshi yells.
"Satoshi, you have to pull us back up, it's our only chance!" Misty screams in fear.
"I...can't..."
"YOU WILL MUST PULL AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!"
They make it to the other side and they take a breather.
"Satoshi, come on, we have to find Brock!"
"Right!"
They get up and find a way down to the bank of the river. They run as they look around in the water.
"I didn't know Route 5 had a river," Misty states.
"How could you not know, this place is so close to Cerulean City," Satoshi said still looking hard.
"Well I-Waaah!" Misty falls deep inside a hole.
Satoshi stops and turns. "Misty!" He runs up to her. "Are you ok? How'd you get down there?"
Misty rubs her butt. "I fell in, how else?! What's a trap doing here? Not get me out of here!"
Satoshi helps her out. "This just not our day," he said. Pikachu nods.
They decide to look around on the land. They were walking around yelling out for Brock.
Suddenly, Misty trips on a string and a net sets them up high in the sky. Soon they realize that it was trap and they were hanging from a tree.
"Ah! What gives?!"
"It's another trap, do something!"
"What am I supposed to do Misty?"
"Wiggle, see if it'll open!"
They start to move around and nothing happened.
"No! I don't want to end up dead up here!" Misty exclaims.
Tree-Cko!
They look at the floor. It was the Treecko!
"Hey! Get us down from here! I want a rematch!" The Treecko shrugs and leaves.

~~~~~~Kenny and Sid
Kenny looks for Sid. He had run of somewhere.
"Sid? Sid!" He still wasn't listening.
"Great, now what am I going to do?"
"Hey you!" it was Yojngster Trainer.
Kenny sighs. "Let me guess you want a battle?"
"You know too well don't you?" The Youngster readies his stance. Kenny adjusts his glasses.
"Go Pidgey!"
"Go Sandshrew!"
Both Pokemon stared at each other. Sandshrew looked eager to fight.
"Pidgey, use Tackle!" The Pokemon flies in the air and flies down and tackles Sandshrew.
"Sandshrew, use Rock Tomb!" Sandshrew's eyes glow yellow and four boulder sized rocks fly to the Pidgey, they trap it, and then the rocks explode, with an X. The foe Pidgey fainted!
"Pidgey, return, go Charmander!" The starter Pokemon comes out.
"Sandshrew, use Rollout!" Sandshrew curled into a ball and rolls up to Charmander, but moved away.
"Charmander, use Dragon Claw!" Kenny gasps as Charmander's claws turned green. It charges at Sandshrew. It slashes it with its claws and Sandshrew was thrown up into the air. "Now use Echoed Voice!"
Charmander gives a high pitched scream that makes Kenny cover his ears. The soundwave hits Sandshrew, and it was sent higher into the air.
"Keep using it!"
The Sandshrew was now caught in a high voice that kept lifting it up, and poor Sandshrew was in pain.
Kenny returns Sandshrew.
"Dang it," he says.
Charmander and the Youngster smiles triumphantly.
"Go, Deerling, I choose you!" His Pokemon comes out.
"What Pokemon is that?"
"You will see! Now Deerling, use Grass Whistle!"
Deerling sings a lovely melody and Charmander looked drowsy and then falls asleep. "Deerling, now use Double Kick!" His Pokemon kicks it away and it faints.
The Youngster returns his Pokemon and sends out a Rattata. What is up with all the Youngster Trainers getting a Rattata?
"Rattata, use Hyper Fang!" Deerling moves out of the way. "Deerling, use Double Kick!"It was super effective! The foe Rattata fainted.
"Go Pikachu!"
"How many Pokemon do you have?" Kenny asked annoyed. His Pikachu comes out.
"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" A powerful electric move flies to Deerling and the poor Pokemon exclaims in pain. It still held through.
"Deerling, use Double Kick!" It was effective, but it still held through as well. "Pikachu, use Nuzzle!" It runs and attatches itself up to Deerling. Using its cheeks, it electifies Deerling. Deerling wobbles for a bit but was determined to win.
"It's not yet over, Deerling use Double Kick!"
Deerling kicks one more time and his Pokemon faints.
Kenny and Deerling cheer.
"Aw man." The Youngster walks up to Kenny and hands over $123.
"Thanks for the battle!' the Youngster says.
"You're welcome!"
The kid runs off.
Kenny smiles. "Now to find Sid." He takes a few steps and suddenly the ground gave way. He screams as he falls to the ground. He rubs his head.
"What the heck?" Kenny questions.
He hears commotion and he sees his Deerling get taken. He sees a few men laughing.
"Thanks for your Pokemon!" They laugh.
Kenny notices that they were wearing Team Rocket clothing. Deerling was in a cage. It cries out in fright.
"No, Deerling! Let me out!"
"Sorry, no can do! Let's book it!" They run off.
"No! Deerling! Help! Help!"
The Rocket Grunts run down Route 5.
"Where the hell do you punks think you're going?" The Grunts turn to see Sid.
"Look kid, we're only doin' business."
"My business is that you dropped my friend in a hole and try to steal his Pokemon!"
"Don't you know who we are?"
"Idiots for thinking you can get away with it!"
"We're Team Rocket, ready to blast off!" The Grunt holding the cage drops it and takes ou a Pokeball.

~~~~~~The Day Care
Red was drinking tea. Yellow looked sorrow.
"I'm sorry to hear that your wife left you," Red states.
"It's ok. She lives in the Sevii Islands with her new husband. I guess life wanted another way."
Red nods and takes a sip of his tea. Yellow looks at a spoon and tries to move it. She fails to do so.
"Ugh."
Red looks at her. "Keep trying Jaune, you'll master it!"
"This thing is harder than it looks."
There was a knock on the door. The Day Care Man walks up to it and opens it. They see a man and a woman dressed in fairly clothing.
"You must be the Day Care Man. I am looking for a Pikachu." The man smiles. "Ah, you must be the ones that left the Pikachu then! I'll get him right up!" The man leaves elsewhere.
The two people turn their backs. "Are you sure the Boss won't notice that we got another Pikachu?" James asked.
"If he notices, we'll just have to say sorry!" Jessie responds.
Jaune looks at the couple. She sees something peeking out odd their clothes but she couldn't tell. Red on the other hand recognizes that hair color. The only problem is, was it really them.
The Day Care man comes back.
"Here you go, ypu're Pikachu didn't gain much expereince however, it didn't even level up. But here you go!" He hands the Pikachu to the man.
"Fufufu, thank you."
"That'll be $100!"
"What?!"
"Yes, you didn't expect me to come along and train your Pikachu without money now do you?"
Suddenly a Meowth comes into view. "Sorry, but we're going to have to take that Pikachu!" Meowth throws a pallet to the floor and it explodes with smoke coming out.
Red, Yellow and the Day Care Man cough.
"What the devil is going on here!"

"You should know to prepare for trouble!"
"Yes, and make it double!"
"To protect the world from devistation!"
"To unite all peoples from within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"And James!"
"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"Meowth, that's right! We've got the Pikachu!"
They were leaving on a giant hot air ballon that was Meowth themed.
"Team Rocket, man I should've done something!" Red exclaims.
"Shoulda, woulda coulda! Ahahaha!" Meowth laughs.
The Pikachu was inside a cage and they were leaving up into the air.
"No! Come back!" Red said running off. Jaune and the Day Care Man follow. They were right below it.
"Don't you know how to give up kid?" Meowth cries out.
"Not until you return that Pikachu!"
Meowth looks at the Pikachu. "You know, I'm surprised that something hasn't happened yet."
"Go, Pika! use Volt Tackle!" Pika was thrown into the air.
The Rocket Trio scream in fear. Pika surrounds itself with electricity and hits the balloon. It gives a loud pop. Thr Rocket Trio scream.
"Pika, grab the Pikachu!" Pika nods and grabs the cage from Meowth. Using its tail, it slaps him.
"Ow! You little runt, no one-"
Pi-Ka!
Pika zapps Meowth who screams. Pika warns the Pikachu for a harsh landing they jump of the hot air balloon. Red catches Pika while Jaune catches the caged Pikachu.
The balloon slowly lands on the ground. "It's over Team Rocket, you're going to jail!"
They hear laughter. They jump of the cascket and land on the ground.
"We still have Pokemon!"
"Let us play with you, Red!"
Red looks at Pika. It nods. Pika jumps on the floor.
"Go Ekans!"
"Go Koffing!"

~~~~~~Kenny and Sid
Sid claps his hands.
The Rocket Grunts look at each other.
"You guys lost, and here I was hoping that Team Rocket were actually good at battling. You guys suck badly."
They take of running. Sid walks up to Deerling and frees it. "There you go dude! Now let's go get Ken."
After Sid helps Kenny up, Kenny hugs Sid. "Ke-Ken?" "Thanks Sid, you risked your life for my Pokemon." Sid breaks the hug. "Of course dude. Besides, Team Rocket aren't even that bad as they say on TV, they suck." Kenny smiles. "Come on, Saffron City awaits." They walk down the route.

~~~~~~Red and Yellow
"Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again!" the Rocket Trio exclaim as the blast sends them off into the air. They disappear in a small twinkle.
"You did it Red!" Yellow happily states holding the Pikachu.
"I thank you for saving that Pikachu! Would you like to come by my house again and rest up?" The Day Care man stated taking the Pikachu.
"No thanks, I think that we'll just head out to Saffron City now. We have to keep moving," Red said.
"Very well then Red, I wish you luck on your journey! Goodbye Jaune! I hope you learn to control your powers." Yellow runs up to the man and hugs him. "Thanks, I'll try! Thanks for the tea!" Red and Yellow depart from the man and start walking down the Route as the Day Care Man waves at them goodbye.
Red looks over at Yellow. She was smiling. "Hey, you can read people's mind then?"
Jaune shakes her head. "I think I can only read Pokemon's thoughts. I've tried to read your mind."
Red nods and then frantically looks at her. "You tried to read my mind?!"
Jaune smiles evily. "Yes, and feed on your dreams!"
A tree explodes nearby.
Red holds on to his backpack and runs off.
"Where are you going Red? I still have to eat your dreams!"

~~~~~~Satoshi and Misty
Time has passed and they were still hanging up that tree.
"I spy something gree and brown!" Satoshi states.
"It's a tree," Misty said annoyed.
"Wow, you're really good at this game!"
"THAT'S BECAUSE WE ALREADY POINTED EVERYTHING OUT!"
"Hey Satoshi, Misty!" The two of them look down and see Brock.
"Brock! You're ok!"
"What are you guys doing up in that tree?" He takes out a knife and cuts them down. They fall and scream in pain.
"Oops, sorry," Brock said.
"What happened? We were looking all over for you!"
Brock sat with them. "Well you see..." Brock then explained everything that happened, about the girl that saved him, and introduced him to the secret village.
"So there's a secret village in Route 5? Wow, even I didn't know that!" Misty said.
"Let's go!" They run off to the village.

~~~~~~The Underground Passage
Red and Jaune make it to the the gate that leads to Saffron City. They enter the building. As they were about to get through, an officer suddenly says.
"Stop! I'm on gaurd duty! Gee, I'm thisty though... Oh wait there, the road's closed!"
Red looks at Yellow. "Pst, use your powers and make him change his mind!" Red whispers.
She tries to focus on the gaurd. Nothing happened.
"You kids done? You can't get through!"
Yellow looks at the floor with solom.
"So how are we supposed to get to Vermillion City?" Red questions.
"Just use the Underground Passage."
He waves Red and Yellow away. They exit the gate.
Red suddenly bumps into someone. They both fall down to the floor. It was Leaf.
"Red?" she questions.
"Hey Leaf," he states. Yellow helps them up.
"So how's Saffron City?" Leaf questions.
"A gaurd won't let us pass. He says we have to take the Undergroung Passage."
"Underground Passage? Where's that at?"
They look around and see a small little house in the far right side of the Route 5 Gate.
"Let's go check it out, it probably is that place."
"It is the Underground Passage, Red." It was Blue walking up to them.
"Blue!' Leaf and Red say.
"That's the name. So you guys are still lingering here? I've already reached Vermillion."
Yellow grunts. "Then why are you here?"
"I just wanted to see if you guys could even make it here. That gaurd over there is really in a pissy mood."
Blue walks to the Underground Passage.
"How'd you get to Vermllion so fast Blue?" Leaf questions.
"My cheerleading squad drove me there."
"EH?!"
"Of course, I refused at first, but they were all hot girls that were willing to help, I just couldn't say no," Blue states raising his hand in a cockish manner.
"You're cheating Blue!" Red says with anger.
"Whatever Red, you're just jealous that I happen to be ahead of you. Well I'm off to fight the Gym Leader, smell ya later," Blue then enters the small house and disappears.
"Grrrrr that Blue!" Red grinds his teeth.
"I know, isn't he dreamy?" Leaf said looking lovely.
"Dreamy? Blue? You have to be high or something!" Red starts walking to the house.
Yellow looks at Leaf.
"What? Blue's hot as hell."
Sid and Kenny see Leaf and Yellow enter the house.
"Let's go dude! You'll loose 'em!" Sid said grabbing Kenny and running to the underground passage. They enter the house and notice that there was a staircase that lead downstairs. Sid goes down and Kenny follows. When the reach the bottom they see a hallway filled with lights that seem to stretch out forever.
Sid smiles. "Dude, let's go!"
He runs off. Kenny sighs.
Meanwhile Blue was causually walking down the passage. He was thinking about how all those girls technically raped him. Of course he can't complain, he has a bigger fanbase than that stupid Red. He only has three Pokemon, while Blue has twenty-three.
He smiles to himself. His grandfather would be so proud of him. All he has to do now is get the third badge before Red. Then, he will get Leaf. Maybe Leaf does like him truly afterall, but she's always with Red, it's like they're counterparts or something. Is Leaf even considered his rival? She's so... girly. But pretty. She drives him crazy.
Blue stops when he notices that he stepped on a CD. "A TM? Ha! Another step further from Red!" He bends down to get it and when he looks back up he sees a dark shadow.
Blue stares at it with fear. The shadow extends its arms. "Get out!"
Blue screams.
The scream echoes throughout the Underground Passage. Red and Leaf stop.
Yellow covers her ears. "I heard no scream! I heard no scream!"
Red looks at Leaf who shruggs.
"What was that?" Sid questions.
Yellow screams and flies off into the air.
"Oops sorry about that, I thought you heard us coming," Sid states looking embarrassed.
Yellow growls at Sid. Kenny shakes his head.
"That scream sounded do familiar."
They suddenly hear footsteps and turn to see Blue running back towards them.
"Run! It's coming!" Everyone stares as he crashes into Red. They both fall.
"Ow! Blue, what's gotten into you?"
"There's a ghost down there!"
Red laughs.
"A ghost?" Leaf gasps.
Blue nods frantically.
"He's just trying to scare us. Remember back in Trainer School, he did the same thing?" Everyone except Blue and Sid nod their heads.
"I'm not lying! There's one down there!"
Sid sets an arm around Blue. "Come on dude, you can't let a ghost scare ya! Especially infront of the girls! Let's go beat it's ass!" Sid drags Blue off into the passage.
Everyone follows. Leaf jumps next to Kenny.
"Hey Kenny, how are things with you and Sid?" she whispers.
"It's going fine. I suppose that he just isn't interested in me," Kenny said looking down.
Leaf sets a hand on his shoulder. Don't give up. He'll end up yours. That Lacy girl is being so annoying too."
Suddenly the lights go out. Everyone screams.
"What happened to the lights?" Blue asked frantically.
"GET OUT! GET OUT!" A shining white light was floating in front of them now, brightly illuminating a part of the underground passage. Everyone screams and run to the other side. They kept on runnning and then suddenly another ghost appears in their direction.
"Die.... DIE!" Everyone screams again and run to the other direction. They stop when they see the other ghost. The lights start flickering on and off.
Leaf hugs Blue. Yellow covers her face on Red's back. Sid jumps into the air and Kenny catches him.
The ghosts came nearer, and then they disappeared.
The lights stopped flickering.
"What the hell was all of that?" Red questions out loud.
They hear someone cracking up. "Who's laughing?" Leaf shouts.
They see a hidden door open and a security guard comes out of it.
"Hey, you're that guy who doesn't let us pass to Saffron City!" Red says recognizing him.
"Haha! Man I just love doing that!"
"You think this is funny?!"
"Yup! I always tell trainers to go down here for then I can see you all dying of fear, hahaha! Man you guys were pure gold!"
Leaf runs up to the man and kicks him on his balls. He cries out in pain and shock and goes to the floor while covering his privstes.
"You're an ass****! Come on you guys!" Leaf walks off.
Everyone else follows. "You deserve that you meanie!" Yellow tells the gaurd.
Blue smirks. "You guys should've seen your faces. I knew it was all a joke all along!"
Red looks at Blue. "Yeah right, and a Pikachu is bright pink and a Fire Type!"
Blue raises his hand in a cockish manner. "I wasn't scared, it was all just for fooling you guys."
Kenny shakes his head and says, "The way you were screaming felt real enough for me Gareth."
"Whatever Kenny."
They reach the end of the tunnel.
Leaf smiles. "Finally Vermillion City, here we come!"
"We still need Route 6...."
They exit the Underground Passage. The six of them gather around the outside of the house.
"Well, I'm gonna check out some of the Pokemon here. Smell ya all later. Nice faces you all made," Blue says walking away.
Red shakes his head.
"Well, it was fun traveling with you for a while Red, but I think I'm off to Saffron City, I have some unfinished business with my father. Bye everyone!" Jaune waves as she runs off.
Red, Leaf, Kenny, and Sid look at each other. "What now?" Kenny asks.
Leaf smiles and twirls. "Red, I battle you!"
Red looks surprised. "You want to battle me?"
Leaf winks at him. "If you're up to the challenge! Kenny, here, record the battle using my PokeGear! I'll show you guys something later, but first, I want my first battle with Red right now!" Kenny nods and accepts her PokeGear. Sid flashes his PokeNav. "I'll record too!"
Leaf smiles. Red and Leaf go to the grass.

~~~~~~Battle! Red Vs. Leaf!
Leaf winks at her opponent and twirls around. She covers her mouth a small blush visable. She then shows her Pokeball. "Go Bulba!"
"Go Charmander!"
"You would! But still, Bulba, use Poison Powder!"
"Charmander, look out!" The Fire Pokemon jumps out of the way.
"Charmander, use Ember!" Charmander blows fire at Bulba. It was a direct hit. Bulba fainted!
"Ugh, you didn't even let us try! Bulba return, go Nidoran!" Leaf's Pokemon comes out. "Nidoran, use Double Kick!"
It jumps in the air and kicks Charmander in the face twice. It was strong enough to send it rolling into the grass.
"Charmander, use Rock Tomb!" Charmander's eyes turned white and rocks started falling from the ground! it hit was a hit. The rocks explode, and Nidoran was sent into the air. It lands on its feet.
"Nidoran, use Poison Sting!" It runs towards Charmander and stabs its horn. Charmander screams in pain and pushes away. It glows purple for a few seconds, and then it shakes.
"Ha!" Leaf cheers.
"Charmander, Ember!" Charmander blows fire, but misses. It turned purple.
It was posioned. "Charmander, here!" Red throws the Antidote into the air. Charmander jumps up to it, slashes the container and cures it's poison.
"Nidoran, use Poison Sting!" It misses and Charmander smiles widely.
"Charmander, use Ember!" It blows fire to Nidoran, and hits it. Nidoran fainted.
Leaf throws another Pokeball to the floor. Her Clefairy comes out.
"Charmander return, go Pika!" Red's Pokemon comes out.
"Clefairy, Double Slap!" It runs up to Pika and slaps it three times. Pika held its cheek in pain but this only seemed to anger it.
"Pika, Volt Tackle!" Pika conumes itself with electricity and runs in high sppeds and tackles Clefairy. The Poor Pokemon was knocked out!
"Wow! Go Butterfree!"
Pika's cheeks sparked. "Pika, use Thundershock!"" It was a direct hit! Butterfree fainted!
"....You're really good...go, Snubbull!" It comes out. "Snubbull, use Bite!"
The Pokemon jumps into the air and bites down Pika. It screams in pain as Snubbull shakes it. Then, Snubbull sends it into the air. It falls to the ground with a thud.
Pika still held on! Pika jumps in the air.
"Thundershock!" It was a hit, but Snubbull looked ok still. "Snubbull, use Ice Fang!"
The Pokemon's teeth turn blue and runs up to bite it. It was a strike, and Pika screams in pain. Snubbull throws Pika into the air. It lands on it's head. It fainted.
"Finally!"
Red returns Pika and smiles. "You're good at this, but I'm better! Go, Ivysaur!"
"NO WAY!!"
His Pokemon comes out. "No! Bulba hasn't evolved yet!" Leaf shouts.
"Maybe cause it doesn't want to evolve?" Red says shrugging.
Leaf sighs. "Snubbull, use Ice Bite!" Snubbull charges.
"Not today, Ivysaur, Vine Whip!" The attack connects, and Snubbull was sent high up into the air. Everyone stares at it go higher and higher. It then finally begins to fall to Earth.
"Snubbull, return!" The Pokemon safely goes inside the Pokeball. Leaf sighs.
Red won! Red returns his Pokemon.

Sid and Kenny stop recording. They walk up to Leaf.
"You tried your best Leaf, you did," Red comforts her.
"I know, I guess you're just the stronger trainer that's all. So what now?" Leaf says.
Kenny looks up into the sky. "It appears that rain will surely fall soon."
Sid looks up. "I love the rain, it used to rain a lot in Hoenn."
Red looks at Sid. "So in Hoenn, there is a Pokemon League right?"
"Hell yeah! In my opinion, Hoenn's Pokemon League is tough. Kanto has a lot of civilizations, Hoenn is mostly islands and wildlife so it's dangerous. I kinda miss it, but I guess that Kanto ain't bad either! Maybe we could all go one day dude!"
Leaf suddenly remembers. She takes out two tickets. "Red, remember how we saved Bill from turning into a Pokemon? Well, he gave me two tickets to go to the Kalos region!"
"WHAT?!"
Leaf blushes. "Of course, if you're willing to go with me, I would like to travel there and see the Prism Tower, which is supposed to be a lovely place."
Kenny and Sid stare at the tickets. "Kalos..."
Red blushes at the thought of Leaf walking beside him around the tower. "Of course I'll accept! I'll go to the Kalos region with you!"
Leaf smiles and throws herself on him. Red spins her around while she laughs. Meanwhile Blue watched from a farther distance. "Why even bother." He leaves walking to Vermilion City.
"Are you guys positive that you want to go to Kalos? It's really far, and not to mention that it we would be ahead of you guys here in Kanto," Kenny states.
"I'm sure there's a Kalos League. I wonder who the champion is. Anyway, yes we're positive, right Leaf?" She smiles and nods swiftly.
Sid looks over at Kenny. "If only we could go, huh?" Sid says.
"I know, it looks interesting." Kenny frowns at the thought that Leaf will have to leave, how is he going to get Sid from Lacy now?

~~~~~~Satoshi's Group
"Thanks for everything!"
Satoshi and jis group walk down the secret passage way that leads to Route 6. "Wow, I can't believe I got a Treecko! Hopefully the other Pokemon can take care of themselves back at the village," Satoshi states admiring his Pokeball.
"Satoshi, you better take care of that Pokemon, it's actually a starter Pokemon from the Hoenn region," Brock remarks.
"Satoshi can take care of his Pokemon," Misty states smilling.
"He doesn't need to be reminded Misty," Satoshi says looking annoyed. Misty frowns.
"After all that trouble we had with Team Rocket back in the village, I'm glad that we're out of trouble now," Brock states.
They enter the secret entrance and step into Route 6. "Vermilion City, here we come!" Misty exclaims. She runs up ahead. She stops when she sees a giant round stone, and a Pokemon resting on it.
"A Charmander!" Brock says.
Satoshi takes out his Pokedex. "Charmander, a flame burst out its tip of it's tail from birth. It is said that a Charmander tail dies if its flame goes out."
"When I went to go see Prof. Oak at Pallet for my starter Pokemon, I was disappointed that I couldn't get one, but now, I get to catch my own!" Satoshi excliams.
"It looks in back shape Satoshi, I say you catch it and you take it to the Pokemon Center," Brock suggests.
Satoshi flips his hat. "Pokeball, go!" The Pokeball flies towards Charmander who slaps it away with its tail. Satoshi catches and wonders what happened. "It looks pretty strong to me, maybe Pikachu should battle it..."
"Why don't you let me battle it, I can use my Water Pokemon to weaken it!" Misty says smiling. A small blush was noticeable.
"Hold on. That flame is too low, it can't be too healthy. Satoshi, try the Pokeball one more time," Brock wonders. Satoshi nods and tosses the Pokeball.
This time, Charmander went inside, but almost immediately it comes right out. The ball hits Satoshi on the face. He screams and falls to the floor. The Charmander looked mad now.
"It sure has a lot of spunk," Brock notices.
"Way too much if you ask me! I think this Charmander has an attidute problem!"
Pikachu jumps on the rock and starts to communicate to it. After Charmander explains, it goes down to Satoshi. It starts to do different movements. After guessing a few times, Satoshi came to the conclusion that someone left Charmander there.
"Well if someone owns it, I guss we should go then." Satoshi begins to walk away.
"Hold on Satoshi, it's going to rain soon, look at the rainclouds!" Misty shouts. They all look at the sky. Suddenly, it started to rain. Charmander panics and runs off to get a leaf and gets it around its tail as the rain pours down.
"We need to leave, we'll get soaked!" Misty says.
"What about Charmander?" Satoshi questions.
The rain kept raining harder and harder. Satoshi takes out a few a rain coats and they put it on. "We have to take Charmander to a Pokemon Center now!" he says.
Suddenly a flock of Spearows started attacking the poor Charmander. The leaf flies away, leaving it panicking for its life. "Pikachu, Thundershock!"
Pikaaaachuuuu!
The attack hits the birds in which they all faint instantly. "Good job Pikachu!" Satoshi says.
The group surrounds the Charmander. "We have to take it to the Pokemon Center!" Satoshi says as he takes of his rain coat and protects the tail. Brock takes out his own and wraps it around the Charmander. "Let's go!" Brock says. They run off. The storm kept hitting hard.
As they were running, they passed Kenny, Sid, Leaf, and Red all crowded around a tree which protected them.
"Where are you guys off to?" Leaf shouts at them.
"Not now Leaf!" Satoshi yells back as they hurried off.
Red stares at them running off. "Something isn't right," he says.
"Indeed, this weather is just freaky," Kenny states.
"He was talking about Satoshi and the others dude," Sid says.
"I'll go see what's going on," Leaf says. She stands and so does Red.
"Honestly Red, you don't have to follow me everywhere I go."
She runs off into the storm. Red sinks to the floor.
"Don't worry dude, she digs you," Sid says elbowing him.
"That hurt."
"....Sorry..."
Satoshi's group enter the Pokemon Center. They had ran all through the route and enter the Vermilion Pokemon Center. "Nurse, help us!" Satoshi exclaims.
Heads turn to their direction.
The nurse runs up to them. "What is it? What's wrong?' she questions looking worried.
"This Charmander is in bad shape!" Brock says.
"Quickly, there's not much time, the flame is almost out!" She carries it and runs off into the backroom with it.
Satoshi sits on a couch. Misty and Brock sit next to him.
"You think it'll be ok?" Misty sighs.
"I don't know..."
"Hey, Damian, wasn't that your Charmander that those guys brought in right now?" said a kid.
Satoshi's head turns and sees four kids surrounded in a circle.
"Yeah it was. I can't believe it was still there! That stupid Pokemon was so weak and pathtic, and it just didn't know how to win. Luckily, I found a way to get rid of it, I told it to wait for me at that rock! You should've seen its face!" the kid named Damain laughs.
Brock gets up. "Brock, wait," Satoshi said trying to stop him.
Brock grabs the unsuspecting kid and slams him to the floor. Still holding on to him, he then yells, "So you're that stupid trainer who abandoned that Charmander! You little *****, you think I'll put up to this crap?! You're dispcable as a human being, it could've died!"
Satoshi runs up to Brock to break them up. In the background people were recoarding this with their PokeGears.
"Who the hell are you to tell me what I do with my Pokemon?" Damian shouts.
"I'm Brock from Pewter City you *******, and I just so happened to be the Gym Leader there!"
Misty slaps the kid. "And I'm Misty, the Gym Leader in Cerulean! You really think that we'll just stand around and not help a Pokemon?" Misty shouts at him.
Damian smirks. "So the rumors are true, Brock and Misty are ging out! How cute is that! And what I do with my Pokemon is my own business!" Damian walks out with his friends following close behind.
Satoshi stared blankly at the two Gym Leaders. "You two are dating?"
Misty and Brock shake their heads. "No, we're not!"
Satoshi scratches his head. "Then how come he said that?"
"In this one famous website, ZMT, they always post celebrity gossip, and since we're Gym Leaders, the people always post pictures of us. Anyway, YOU IDIOTS RECORDING BETTER STOP OT I'LL COME THERE AND STOP IT MYSELF!!" Misty says, people suddenly set their devices away.
"You three, come in here right!" the nurse shouts.
The three of them enter the back room.
"Will it survive?" Brock questions.
"Charmander is in serious condition. How could you let this happen?" she angrily remakrks.
"It wasn't us Nurse, it was a trainer named Damian. He just left."
The nurse shakes her head. She waves everyone to leave and they do. They see Leaf standing there waiting for them. "I just heard from these people, will it live?"
Satoshi doesn't say anything.
"We don't know, she's trying her best to keep it alive..."
Leaf shakes her head and sat on the couch, and the group joined her.
"I don't know why people are so cruel to Pokemon. They help us survive, and yet they do whatever they want to them." Satoshi slams his fist on the table making Misty jump. He looks at the window. Misty was about to reach out but decided not to. Leaf sighs.

~~~~~~Somewhere in Kanto
Arianna and Archer stood before the Boss. He was walking back and fourth impatiently. "You idiots almost died. I hope that this gives you a warning, that you never insult the Plasma Syndicate. You are both dismised. Get the hell out of my face."
Arianna and Archer leave his room. When Archer closes the door, he begins to laugh. Arianna looks at him.
"Why are you laughing?! We almost died, I'm soaked, and we lost a million dollor jet!"
Archer looks at her with a wide smile. "For a second, I seriously thought he was going to kill me. I guess not. Well it was fun, I'm off to bed, night red-head." He walks away waving at her.
Arianna stares at him leave. "Fun?"

Author's Note: Wassup people?! I'm back with another update! Here we have our heroes travel to Vermilion City! Hope you guys liked it! I will try to update the next chapter soon.... Anyhow here's the new chapter! Nextup: Vermilion City crisis! ***Minor Crossover!*** You'll see what I mean ;)

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Before I even touch this man, you need to space it out. You're supposed to put a full space.

Like.

This.

In between each new paragraph. And, remember, a new paragraph needs to be started with each new person speaking.

But from what I'm seeing here.... This is more of a script than a story. There is little to no description and it's 99% dialogue. If you're going to make it an actual, prose, story, you need description; paragraphs longer than one sentence.

pokenavkev15

Champion of_____ Region!
Years
Before I even touch this man, you need to space it out. You're supposed to put a full space.

Like.

This.

In between each new paragraph. And, remember, a new paragraph needs to be started with each new person speaking.

But from what I'm seeing here.... This is more of a script than a story. There is little to no description and it's 99% dialogue. If you're going to make it an actual, prose, story, you need description; paragraphs longer than one sentence.

Thank you for the tip! I would gladly use it. I thought that it was-
Like.
This.
And yeah, I suppose I have to be more descriptive..... From here on out I will try out your tip for a full advantage! ;) Let's see how that turn out ^.^ I tried it:

Spoiler:

Tell me how I did.

pokenavkev15

Champion of_____ Region!
Years
PokéFlashback #2: End of A Relationship
~~~~~~Kenny: In the Past
Kenny stood at the bus stop smiling widely. Dom should be there soon, he wasn't there yesterday. Maybe he got sick or something, it's been a while since Dom did get the flu, and it's his time to get sick. Maybe he'll stay home today... it's not like him to not call either.

He sees the bus coming and he turns to see if Dom was anywhere around them. He wasn't there. He sighs and goes in the bus. Nathan was there waiting for him. He grabs Kenny and shoves him into a seat and sits next to him. His eyes were pure evil.

"Where's your fa**** boyfriend Kenny?"

Kenny sighs and ignores him. He begins to take out a book that was called The Textbook. Nathan takes it away and throws it on the floor. Kenny turns to face his bully.

"Please, tell me why you continue doing what you're doing? I'm not crying to you, I'm not scared."

Nathan's eyes widen in surprise.

"I'm doing this because you're so easy to bug. You don't give a struggle!"

Kenny rolls his eyes and takes Nathan's punches on his shoulder.

That day, it was weird. Something just wasn't the same for Kenny, it felt rather empty. The halls were filled with people, and he really didn't know who he should hang out with. Wow, without being with Dom, he really has no one else to talk to. He notices Red set up a few of his notebooks into his locker. He was wearing his uniform with a red tie. Did he have to choose a red tie to match his name?

"H-Hey, Red," Kenny introduces himself.

Red faces Kenny who gasps. Red had a swollen eye. It was all purple and nasty. You could tell that his nose was bleeding as well.

"Oh my goodness, what happened to you?"

"I was jumped by Blue's stupid friends. You know that Leaf and Satoshi have been dating for like three months now right? Well Blue somehow thought it was my fault and goes to talk to his dumb ass jock friends and they beat me."

Kenny takes out a handkerchief and hands it to Red whose nose started to bleed. Red thanks him.

"You want to hang out today; Dom wasn't in my period so I'm guessing he's not here today?"

Kenny nods his head. Together they walked across the halls until they reach the doors to the outside. They pass a flock of Pidgey and climbed the grass hill. The lone Oran Berry Tree still looking nice and tall. The leaves are turning orange. They sit there and see all the kids playing football.

"I'm surprised that you talk Red. You're always silent in Biology. I thought you were a mute when I first met you."

Red smiles at that comment. He stands to get an Oran Berry and chews on it. "I do talk."

"Now I know you do. Red, why don't you join sports? You look like you would be great at baseball. Dom and I always imagined you being great at that."

Red just nods. He stares at the football players, and notices that Blue was there. He makes a touchdown and everyone cheers for him. Red shakes his head in anger. Kenny sighs.

"Red, I know that you and Blue used to be best friends. Why are you fighting?"

Red looks at Kenny and said, "It's complicated. Very complicated, and honestly, I don't want to talk about that."
Kenny stares deeply at him. Red was an average boy with short messy brown hair and brown eyes that almost shinned red. He's always quiet. Always.

"Red, I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions, but for me and Dom it was obvious that you like Leaf."
Red blushes and says nothing.

"I understand if you don't wish to say anything, but Dom and I are really great at telling who and who like each other. I promised that I wasn't supposed to say anything, but Leaf and Satoshi aren't really going out."

Red's head shoots up. "They're...they're not?"

Kenny shakes his head with a smile. "Dom and I investigated, and Leaf is just using Satoshi to make someone jealous, but Dom and I just can't figure out who it is. Satoshi agreed to pretend to go out with her. Incredible isn't it?"

Red was about to speak, but a distant bell rings. It was the bell signaling that break was over. They both get up and casually walk down the hill. They see kids running in through the doors to get to their classes. Kenny turns to Red.

"It was nice hanging out with you Red, I hope we could do that again sometime! Bye!" Kenny runs inside the building and heads to class.

The next day, it was starting to rain. Kenny was at the bus stop holding a Weedle themed umbrella. The rain was pouring hard, and it looked like the whole week it would start to rain. Despite the depressing feeling, Kenny loved the rain. He and Dom once danced in it, and it was during a rainy day when Dom confessed that he loved Kenny. Just thinking of such memories brought a warm feeling towards him....

Yet, something was wrong. He tried to dial Dom's house, and he didn't answer. He was thinking of going over, but his mother did not allow it due to the rain. The rain still went down ever so hard. Kenny didn't know what do. Should he wait and see if he would come? It wouldn't be that long, the bus will be there. He looks around to see if Dom would surprise him, he usually does.
Nothing.

The next day, the rain fell harder than ever. Dom was not answering his phone at all, and his mother refuses to let him go near that house. The bus stop was all alone except for Kenny. He was still holding that umbrella. The bus comes up to him. He sees the bus driver open the door. Kenny hesitantly goes in and faces Nathan. He didn't feel like fighting today Kenny assumed because all he did was stare at him with sorrowful eyes. He pats on Kenny's back and sits away from him. This confused Kenny.

When the day was over, he rode the bus back home and ran to see Dom's house. He had to see what was wrong, and something about Nathan's actions today felt so ominous. Kenny runs up to the house. He stops at the gate. He drops the umbrella.

The house was empty. There was no car park at the driveway, the lights were out. The welcome sigh was gone. He slowly opens the wooden gate and walks through the front yard that was no longer filled with accessories. He stops at the door, and was surprised to notice that the door was unlocked. He goes in, the door creaking slowly. It was all empty. Not a single photo sitting on the walls.

Kenny was confused. What happened? Where is everything? Everybody? He quickly heads upstairs to Dom's room. He opens the door to reveal that it was empty as well. Empty. Kenny frantically shakes his head and starts opening every door. Empty. Empty. Nothing. It was all abandoned. He comes to the realization that it was left abandoned. No one lived here anymore. No...

He rushes across the streets of Pallet Town and opens his door. His mother was at the kitchen cutting some vegetables.

"Kenny, sweetheart! You're all wet! Go up and take a shower immediately!" his mother orders. She then notices Kenny's face of sadness. She kneels next to him and questions what was wrong.

"Mother....Dom. Where is Dom? His house is empty mother! There's nothing in there, where are they?!"

His mother sadly sighs and grabs Kenny's hands. Kenny stared at her dark skin, her black eyes.
"Kenny, I thought you knew, I thought he would have told you, at least you. Dom moved away."
These words stung Kenny's heart with a thousand needles. Kenny's eyes explode with tears.

"What do you mean mother?! He couldn't have, he never told me!"

His mother takes a strong grip on Kenny's hand. "I'm guessing he didn't have the heart to tell you. Dom's father needed to get transferred to Cherrygrove City in the Johto region due to work, and he couldn't leave his family here in Kanto. They moved a few days ago."

Kenny takes his hands away from his mother's and runs up to his room.

"Kenny, please understand Dom's choice!" his mother tells him before she hears the door slam.

The next day, Kenny stood at the bus stop, the rain hitting down at him. He waited for it to come, and he didn't bring an umbrella. He was soaked, and he didn't care. Dom would always wait for him there. He would try to kiss his him, and Kenny would refuse. Always. He didn't get to kiss him truly. He begins to sob like crazy and drops to his knees. He covers his face. The bus didn't get to notice Kenny who was on his knees and sent water all over Kenny who continued crying.

Kenny tried again the next day, all he did was cry yesterday. The rain was gone that day, and it made Kenny even more depressed. When the bus came up to him and opened, all Kenny did was stare at it for a while. He then began to sob and ran back to his house. Nathan stared at Kenny run away. The bus driver shrugs and closes the door.

When it was time for school again, the leaves were now all orange and brown with red and yellow. It was Fall. Kenny had his sweater and his scarf that Dom had given him the past year on his birthday. Kenny sits in the bus. Nathan sat next to him. It was a while before Kenny would turn to his bully. Nathan looked like he was in a saddened state too. He opens his hand and reveals the last Oran Berry of the season. Kenny slowly takes it in his hands. He clutches it squirting berry juice all over himself. He begins to sob. Nathan embraces him, rubbing his back. The bus rides off, taking the wavering hearts off to school.

Kenny walked alone as he entered through the school's gate. Rain began to fall, and all the students hurried off to their classes. Kenny didn't care about anything. Dom had left him alone... He didn't tell him... He just left. Why didn't he say goodbye?

Kenny runs through the halls of the school, ignoring the teacher's call. He goes through the back gates, and runs through the field. He climbs that same hill that Dom and Kenny used to hang out with. The same place where....

He reaches the top. The Oran Tree still stood there as it always stood. He walks to the back of the tree. The same carving, a heart with two letters. D+K. Kenny begins to sob.

"Why Dom? Why did you have to go? I loved you for crying out loud! Why?!"

Kenny punches the tree and sobs even harder.

"Kenny?"

Dom? Kenny's head shoots up. It wasn't Dom. It wasn't Red or Nathan.

Leaf wraps her arms around Kenny.

"I know it hurts, but please, let's get out of the rain, you'll catch a cold."

Kenny shakes his head and wailed, "I can't! Dom loved the rain!"

"Kenny, please. Come with me, you're not as alone as you probably think. We can cope with this together."

Kenny looks at the tree then at Leaf.

"Why are you here?"

Leaf looks at the ground.

"I know how it feels like. To be heartbroken. But, we can mend it, I promise. Let's go back to class."

Kenny takes a final look at the tree. "We were meant to be together forever. Until the end of time..."

Leaf grabs Kenny's hand. She tugs on it, and she leads Kenny away from the tree. Kenny never took his eyes off it, as they slowly set farther and farther away.

They were meant to be together....
Forever.

pokenavkev15

Champion of_____ Region!
Years
Chapter 16: Power Hungry in Vermilion City!
~~~~~~Kenny and Sid
Kenny takes his first few steps into Vermillion City. He looked very serious.

"Ken? Are you ok?" Sid asked.

Kenny looks at the floor.

"Kenny?" Sid places a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm in Vermillion City. I'm in Vermillion City!" Kenny shouts.

Sid flinches. "Ken?"

Suddenly Kenny grabs Sid's arm. "Come on Sid, I'll show you around!" Kenny pulls Sid and they run across Vermillion City. "Look Sid! That's the building where my dad used to work in! There's the small shop where my brother used to take me whenever I got home from the Trainer School! And here's the place where my mother used to work in! And-"

Kenny stops. Sid catches his breath.

Kenny walks up the hill. He stops at the end. Sid slowly walks up to him. He gasps.

"Sid, welcome to Vermillion City."

They stare at all the docking ships. The harbor was enormous. Everywhere you look, cruise ships, cargo ships, even small boats sailed and were stationed on the harbor. Men walked freely across the decks of their ships going along in their business. The docks were filled with people who were eagerly waiting to board ships.

Kenny sighs and rests his head on Sid's shoulder. Sid smiles. This place brought memories to Sid, it felt like he was back in Hoenn, while Kenny felt nostalgic. This was afte rall, Kenny's favorite city and birthplace.

"Damn, this place is beautiful Ken, I love to see the ocean view like this."

"It's nice isn't it? I enjoy seeing all those people."

They suddenly realize how close they were. They depart and Kenny blushes while Sid starts whistling.

"C'mon, let's go, I'll show you something else!" Kenny says snapping out of his awkwardness.
Sid grabs him arm. "Kenny hold on! You seem more excited about this place more than any other place. Why?"

Kenny sighs and gives in.

"This used to be my hometown before I moved to Pallet Town."

Sid looks thoughtful. He looks at the dock.

"You used to live in Vermillion....yet you don't know how to swim?"

Kenny smiles with a blush. "I know how to swim; I'm just scared of really deep water. I don't know how to swim in deep water."

Sid smiles. "I'll teach ya how soon Ken! First, let's go to the Pokémon Center, we have to heal our Pokémon."

Kenny nods and they turn back and walk to the city. Sid examined the city. Vermilion is a big city with a lot of buildings and construction sites. It also is the brightest one in all of Kanto so far; even in the daylight you could tell when someone is using electricity. Kenny loves this place it seems.... Love.

"I miss this town so much Sid. I remember going to the beach here with my family. All the emotions come back, the memories."

Sid looks at the buildings then at Kenny. "Dom is from here too. Isn't here?"

Kenny stays quiet, but then nods his head.

Sid shakes his head. "So you guys are childhood friends after all."

"Yes. He and I grew up here. He and I fell in love here."

Sid stops. Kenny turns to face him.

"You and Dom liked each other?"

Kenny's face turned red. Smooth Kenny, real smooth.

"I meant Dom fell in love with me here! Sorry for the misunderstanding."

Kenny fast walks to the Pokémon Center.

Sid stares at him walk away. "Dom still likes Kenny though." He hurries after him.

~~~~~~Red vs. Lacy!
Red walks up to the city, feeling glad that he managed to make it. He stares at the big buildings in front of him. He was right at the entrance. Finally, the next Gym Leader awaits! He smiles to himself and takes his first step.

"Red!"

He looks around and suddenly, he sees Lacy. She walks in her ever so pervasive way.

"Lacy? What do you want?" Red says coldly.

Lacy looked hurt. "Why you gotta be so rude?"

Red shakes his head. "You tried to separate Kenny and Sid. I'm not stupid, you and Dom are working together to cut between them. Well, it's not working."

Lacy smiles widely. "Dom and I aren't working together. He just so happens to want Kenny for himself, and I want my Sid for me. Besides, Sid isn't gay," Lacy says with confidence.

Red gives a small chuckle. This made Lacy look at him with curiosity.

"He's falling for Kenny. You should even notice that."

Lacy didn't look impressed. "Well, I guess. If you say so Red. Then I guess it'll be much more painful to separate those two."

Red looks at Lacy with anger.

"You see, I always get what I want, and Sid is what I want. If he is falling in love with Kenny, then I guess it'll be more painful for Kenny when he sees that I stole his true love."

Lacy walks away, but Red runs up to her and grabs her arm.

"You're an idiot if you think that I'll stand by and watch you hurt my friends."

Lacy smirks and leans in to kiss Red full on the lips. It was a full blown kiss, with tongue and everything. Red blushes and pushes her off.

Lacy laughs. "You know, I really like you Red. You're more interesting than any other guy I've met. How about you and I have a little bonding moment? Let's go Red!"

Lacy sets her hands on her chest and rubs down all the way to her knees, and while she's bending, she winks at her opponent. She immediately stands upright and throws her Pokeball.

"Go, Servine!"

Red throws his Pokeball to the ground. "Charmander, I choose you!"

The Pokémon face each other.

"Servine, use Tackle!" Servine moved quickly and knocks Charmander to the ground. Charmander gets up.

"Charmander, use Ember!"

The attack connects. It was super effective! Servine still stood.

"Leaf Tornado!"

Wind picks up around Charmander, and sharp leaves begin to cut it, but it didn't do much damage!

"Charmander, Use Ember!" The Fire Pokémon blows fire to Servine. It was a good hit, and Servine fainted!

"Go Flaafy!"

Her Pokémon comes out and shines a few times. Red stares at this Pokémon. It's the evolved form of Mareep!

"Use Iron Tail!" Flaafy's tail shines grey twice and it jumps high into the air. Charmander jumps out of the way, and tail slams hard on the dirt, sending dust everywhere.

"Ember!"

Charmander hits the Pokémon once again.

"Flaafy, use Thunder Wave!"

It was a hit. Charmander may be unable to move!

"Flaafy, use Iron Tail!" This time, Charmander was paralyzed, and took the hit right on its face. Charmander rolls and gets up with blood drooling down its face. It wasn't that effective however.

"Charmander, use Rock Tomb!"

Charmander tried to move, but electricity jumps out of it. It was paralyzed!

"Now's my chance, go, use ThunderShock!"

The attack hits. Charmander wasn't looking so well.

"Charmander, don't give up, I believe in you! Use Ember!"

Charmander's eyes turn to a bright orange and it blows fire to Flaafy and to the Electric type's surprise, it was hit rather hard. The Pokémon falls to the ground, fainting.

Lacy gasps and turns away. "Whatever, I only lost cause you're distracting!"

Suddenly, Red's Pokedex did a weird noise. Red recognizes it and looks at Charmander. Lacy turns to face it. Charmander begins to glow white, and it starts to spin. The light gets blindly, and both trainers covered their eyes. The light then turns to on orange color and Charmander stops spinning. Only this time Charmander was gone.

"Congratulations! Your Charmander involved into Charmeleon!" the Pokedex says.

Red stares at his new Pokémon. Charmeleon was checking itself out, surprised that it was now different. It then looks at Red. Both stared at each other, and then ran to embrace with open arms.

"Yes! You did it! You evolved!" Red cheered.

Char, Charmeleon!

Red pets his new Pokémon with glee. He sees Lacy walk up to him. He looks up at her.

"Huh, you do really care a lot about Pokémon Red. Maybe I should learn from you more. Until then, I have some plotting to do. Thanks for the battle, and congrats." Lacy leaves.

Red looks down at his Charmeleon.

"Now no one can stop us!"

Charmeleon smiles. Together they walk down to Vermilion City.

~~~~~~Leaf, Blue, and Lacy
Leaf wakes up from the bed that was in the Pokémon Center. Grabbing her bag, she walks out the room and walks out the Pokémon Center. She bumps into Red.

"Seriously, I just freaking woke up!" She shouts.

"Sorry," Red stated looking guilty.

"Ugh whatever. Why are you even running anyway?"

Red smiles at that. "Charmander evolved!"

Leaf looks shocked. "Already? And hey, wasn't he supposed to have evolved like a long time ago? How does that work out?" Leaf says.

Red shrugs. "I don't know, I'll ask Prof. Oak later. Ready to train for the next badge?" Red questions.

Leaf winks at Red. "I am. How about a rematch later on today?"

Red smirks. "You'll lose thanks to my Charmeleon."

Leaf twirls around. "I can still win. See ya later Red!" She runs off. Red sees her run away.

Meanwhile in a distance Blue sees her run away.

"She's falling for him. I won't let that happen!" Blue sinisterly says.

"Good!"

Blue almost falls to the ground.

"What the hell Lacy?! You don't freaking sneak in behind people!"

Lacy smiles widely. "You want Leaf all for you don't you? And Red is getting in the way? Well you're screwed. You lost the battle."

Blue growls. "Why the hell are you here if you're going to be like this Lacy? I'm seeing what you're doing to separate Kenny and Sid."

Lacy sighs. "I swear why can't everyone be like Sid, simple and easy. Anyways I can help you win over Leaf."

Blue turns away from her. "Whatever Lacy, I don't need your help, besides if Leaf chooses Red, I don't care. She's free to like whoever she likes."

Lacy chuckles. "But it pisses you off that it's Red that is winning her. Why do you hate him so much? He's winning your girl, and he's going to do it."

Blue looked sadden a bit and then furious. "Get the hell away from me you Ekans!" He walks away.

Lacy smirks. "He'll come back when he realizes that Red is winning. "

~~~~~~Yellow
She walks down Saffron City and knocks into the house that lived close to the Silph Co. Building.
The door answers and a man appears. When he sees Yellow, he frowns.

"Come in Jaune."

She goes in. She didn't bother to look around at the place; most houses look the same anyhow.

"I suppose that you are here about you're father?" he asked.

"Yes I am. I'm not after his money. He has a lot of answering to do."

The man nods. "I figured you would want to know. Your father is a rich man Jaune. He's also very powerful. He had to leave you in that place because he had no choice."

This catches Jaune's attention. "What do you mean?"

The man looked agitated now, as if he was in pain.

"I can't speak of it Jaune. It's far too dangerous!"

Jaune didn't like this. "My grandmother said that my father is being pressured by Team Rocket. Is that true?"

The man nods his head. "Please understand. Your father is a loving caring man, but Team Rocket is controlling him. I'm not supposed to be saying this."

He grabs a water bottle and begins to drink water.

"Why is Team Rocket so nosy? They messed up with my family, Red's.... What is going on?!" Jaune screams.

The man stood silent for a while.

"This is far more than you could ever imagine Jaune. This is all too risky."

Jaune just stood. "You're no help at all Uncle. No help!"

She runs out the building.

The man stares at door. Immediately after, the phone rings. He jumps in fright and runs up to it. He picks it up, fearing the worst.

"H-Hello?"

"We told you not to speak to the girl."

"She's my niece! She has the right to know!"

"You jeopardize my plan. And she was your niece until today. You will never see her again."

The phone hangs up. He stares at the phone in fear.

"They're going to kill her! Yellow!"

He turns to run and catch up to her. He stops when he sees Oakley.

"Not her. You."

She then flips on top of him and using her hands cracks his neck, instantly ending his life. She falls on a couch and presses a button on her waist. The body tumbles on the floor, twitching a little, and blood drips from his mouth.

"I killed him. Do I go after the girl?"

"No," the Boss states, "if she becomes a problem, then we deal with it. She's confused. Let her stay that way."

~~~~~~Kenny and Sid
Now that they healed they're Pokémon, they decided to walk around the city. Kenny decided to show Sid everywhere that they he has been when he was younger. Kenny introduced Sid a flowers shop in which Kenny explains that Dom used to steal flowers from the owner and give them to him. This all made Sid feel uneasy, so they decided to move on to the next place. Kenny then takes Sid to a giant park that was very close to Route 11. It was filled with playing children.

At first, Sid refused to participate in any games, but Kenny eventually convinced him to play. Kenny went up a yellow slide that was Pikachu themed. Kenny slides down laughing. Sid climbs it and slides down. He smiles. It wasn't that bad.

"Dom and I used to play here all the time! I wonder if- yes! See that small Ponyta ride? We used to ride it together!"

He runs up to it, Sid close behind him. Kenny sits on it, even though he was overgrown on it.

"I'm a bit big now, but this was the funniest part. Dom would push me, and he would make me dizzy all the time, it was so much fun!" Kenny laughs as he remembers all the fun times that he had with Dom.

He remembers that Dom confessed his love here, a long time ago. A very long time ago. Kenny sadly looks at the floor, and it did not go unnoticed.

"Ken, I know that what Dom did was messed up, but don't you want to have those moments again with him?" Sid questions.

Kenny shakes his head. "Sid, Dom and I cannot be together. He abandoned me."

Kenny walks away and Sid follows. Kenny passes through the city; he didn't feel like talking anymore. Could it be that he was actually making a mistake? Could it be that he feels so miserable because Dom isn't beside him? When Kenny realized that he wasn't paying attention as to where he was going to, he sees the docks right in front of him.

Sid was right beside him. He looked busy in his thoughts as well. What could it that he was thinking about? Kenny shakes out the thought and walks down the harbor. Sid followed.

"Hey Ken, what cruise ship is that?" Sid points at the biggest cruise ship of them all. It looked like it could carry at least three-thousand people aboard.

"That is the S.S. Anne. It is set to leave this Friday. It will leave in three days."
Sid stares at the ship.

"You know, back in Hoenn, my dad was a friend of this old man who had a boat. He used to drive us around Hoenn. Mr. Bailey was his name I think. He loved playing with his pet Wingull. It was so awesome feeling the wind in your hair dude. These ships make me feel less homesick."

Kenny looks at Sid with curiosity.

"So you are homesick?"

Sid gives a small chuckle. "I am. For the first time in forever, I really feel like I'm home. The sound of the waves crashing, the ships moving across the water. I freaking love the water."

Sid frowns and sighs. Kenny couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Sid, I am not sure whether you had the option of staying in Hoenn or not, but I think you made a mistake coming here. You left all your friends behind. Your girlfriend."

Sid takes a glance at Kenny. He smiles and wraps his arms around him, making him blush.

"Nah! If I stayed, I wouldn't have known you! We're buds, and yeah I miss Hoenn, but I wanted to come here! I didn't want to lose an opportunity where I can go to another region!"

Kenny smiles. "I suppose."

"You guys."

It was Leaf. She was joined by Red.

"Let's take the day off! Let's go to the beach!"

Kenny and Sid exchange looks and smile at each other.

"Ok! Let's do it!"

~~~~~~Vermilion Beach
Red was now on his Charizard themed shorts. He had taken all his clothes and placed them next to Leaf's stuff. She wore a green and blue bikini that made her look stunning. She wore sunglasses.
Red blushes. She turns and smiles at Red who melts to the ground.

Sid comes up to them. He wore aquatic themed shorts, and his bandana was not his head, revealing spiked up hair.

"This is gonna be cool!" Sid exclaims.

Red takes off his hat. "Heck yeah! Where's Kenny?"

"I-I'm here!"

The three friends turn to face him. He was wearing a brown cap with white and brown shorts. He was wearing a light grey muscle shirt.

"I'm ready for the beach!" Kenny states.

Sid blankly stared at Kenny.

"What, do I not look ok?"

Sid smiles and says, "You look perfect. For the beach!"

Leaf and Red exchange smiles.

"Alright then. Let's go in the water! I think our Pokémon need some enjoyment as well!"
Leaf grabs her Pokeballs and throws them up into the air. All her Pokémon come out, Snubbull, Butterfree, Bulba, Clefairy, and Nidoran.

"Good idea! Come on out!"

Red throws his. Charmeleon, Pika, and Ivysaur come out, stretching. "Hey, me too!" Sid throws his Pokeballs.

"I shall as well!"

"Me too!"

Kenny tosses his Pokeballs. Sid does as well. Sandshrew, Deerling, Wooper, Squirtle and Bellsprout come out.

"Go on and play everyone!" Leaf shouts as she twirls around. The Pokémon cheer and start to chase each other around.

Leaf laughs. "Come on then!"

She grabs Red by the arm and they run to the sea. Sid carries Kenny.

"You're going in the water first!"

"What?! No!"

Sid runs towards the ocean. He throws Kenny into the water. Kenny emerges and screams. Sid laughs.

"Oh yeah?!" Kenny jumps on Sid and they both fall into the water.

Leaf was being chased by Red who was trying to throw water at her. Red carries Leaf who screams and then dumps her into the water.

"You jerk!" Leaf exclaims as she pushes Red into the water.

In a far distance, Lacy and Dom stared at them play. Dom looked completely mad.

"That fatass is stealing my boyfriend! He's doing all the things I used to do with him! I'll kill him!" Dom runs but Lacy grabs him by the neck and drops him to the floor.

"Let them be. We still need to plan. Come on!"

Lacy drags Dom away from the collar of his shirt.

Pika was looking at them walk away. It laughs as sparks flies out of its cheeks. It then continues to play with Sandshrew. Charmeleon looked at Pika running with glee. It shakes its head. Ivysaur was conversing with Bulba about evolving, and all the other Pokémon were either playing or relaxing. It was a fun time.

Until it would to be ruined by an evil gang. And it was not Team Rocket.

~~~~~~Satoshi's Group
Satoshi sat on the Pokemon Center. He sees Officer Jenny leave with Damian. Misty sits next to him.

"Can you believe that they cut of his journey? He deserved it, abandoning Pokemon like that is terrible."

Satoshi nods and looks at his Pokeball.

"I have a Charmander now. I didn't see this coming."

Misty smiles to herself. Satoshi is so cute looking so thoughtful. She feels her face turn hot and turns away.

Brock walks up to them, he was carrying a few pizza slices.

"The food in this Pokémon Center is amazing!" Brock says as he gives everyone a slice.

Pikachu looked at the food, shrugged and went on to drink ketchup.

"I need to train in order to defeat the next Gym Leader," Satoshi states as he began chewing on his food.

Misty nods to that. "The Gym Leader is Lt. Surge. He's really tough, I battled him once."

Satoshi looked impressed.

"Really? How's he like? What was his strategy?"

Brock shakes his head. "Sorry, can't say, Gym Leader rule. I can say that he uses Electric Types. I say that the best way to train faster is if you go to Route 11."

Satoshi smiles at that. "Let's go to Route 11 then!"

~~~~~~Blue
He walks through the busy city. Lacy's words repeated through his head.

Red is winning her.

Red is really getting closer to her after all.

Hmph, he loved her first, yeah right.

He comes up to a clearing, and realizes that it leads to Route 11. He walks through the grass. He passes a few Ekans that were leaning in close to eat a Rattata. He sees a log and sits on it.
He wonders around the route. It was big, and he could see the Gate to the next area down the road. Grass was everywhere, a perfect hiding place for Pokémon.

He sighs and digs into his pouch. He takes out an Oran Berry. He chews on it, sabering the delicious sweet taste.

If Red is wining her, then he surely can't let him win. Red always wanted everything he had anyway. Since they were kids... Red has always been the same, pretending to be his friend. He could never forgive him for what he did. Why is he even thinking about the past? It hurts to even think about it. Red's family caused so much harm to his...

Blue stands up and walks up to a Youngster Trainer.

"You, battle me, now!"

The kid looked frightened by the sudden remark but nods his head.

"Go, Wartortle!"

~~~~~~The Beach
Leaf was now on the sand, sun tanning. For her, this was the life. She could hear the faint laughter of her friends and Pokémon enjoying the beach. All she needed was Blue to complete her day. Wherever he is.

Red was slammed to the water. He immerges and tries to tackle Sid down, but he didn't even move the giant boy. He fails to do so, only to resulting in Sid to carry him up high.

"You're going to have to try harder than that!"

He throws Red across the water, while he screamed. Kenny laughs. Sid looks at Kenny and gives an evil smile.

"Oooh Keeen!"

"Wait Sid! I despise getting thrown!"

The two friends run along through the water. Just as Sid was about to reach Kenny, they suddenly feel a rumbling sound. People across the beach stop what they are doing as well, feeling the earth move.

Suddenly, there was a big splash, and something black surfaces swiftly up into the air. People stare in awe as the thing rises higher and higher up into the air.

"What is that?!"

"Oh my God, it's big!"

The thing looked robotic, and as soon as it stopped moving, a hatch opens from the top. A man comes out, wearing a blue outfit. He was tall. Very tall, at least seven foot high. He was shirtless, and had a white tattoo on his chest and abs. He was buffed up. He hands a megaphone to another man that had an opened blue shirt. He was small compared to the tall man, and had orange hair. He clears his voice and then says, "Citizens of the Kanto Region, I hereby state that Vermilion City is now taken by Team Aqua!"

Everyone in the beach looks frantic now, fearing who on earth Team Aqua was. Suddenly, men and woman bearing the same themed outfits come out from the ocean and held a flag bearing their team's signal. People began to run away in fright, fearing the worst.

Leaf on the other hand was trying to gather all her things. She hurries to get dressed and she returns all her Pokémon to their Pokeballs. She didn't know what to think. They could be really dangerous. She turns to see Red, Kenny and Sid still in the water, unsure on what to do.

"Red..."

Red and the others looked as Team Aqua laughed at the fleeing scared people from the beach.

"What the hell is Team Aqua dong in Kanto?!" Sid exclaims.

"You know these guys?" Red questions.

"Yeah, they cause a lot of trouble back in Hoenn.'

They suddenly hear a helicopter. The three friends look up to see that it was an all-black helicopter with a red R symbol on it. Team Rocket had arrived! A few Rocket Grunts jump from the chopper, and one particularly dressed Rocket member goes down as well. They walk up to the Team Aqua members.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Rocket Gang. What's wrong Archer, pissed off your bossy?" said the man with orange hair.

"You know this violets the agreement right Matt? Your boss is not supposed to be setting foot here Kanto is our turf!"

The man on top of the machine smiles and flips the Rockets off. "You think our Boss gives a damn? Now, all we want is Vermilion, you can keep the rest."

"We control all of Kanto. Last warning, get off our territory, or blood will be spilled," the Rocket known as Archer spoke as he took out a small hand gun.

"Why not handle it the official way? A Pokémon Battle?"

"We don't have time for child play. Since you did not heave my warning, you will all die."

Archer aims at a few Aqua Grunts and fires his weapon. The bullet flies through the air and hits a female grunt right on her face, sending blood all over the place.

Kenny screams and claps his mouth. Sid and Red stare in horror.

Leaf watched from her spot in fear and terror as she watched the poor woman's body fall to the ground. The remaining people decide it was time to run at this point.

When the body falls, it was a full out gang war, gun fire spreading through the beach.

Leaf screams for her friends Pokémon to duck down, and she jumps to the floor, dodging a misfired bullet by inches. Her heart was racing as she sees the two gangs keep shooting at each other, some getting hit and falling to the ground. She sees a Rocket Grunt run towards her. A gunshot is heard, and Leaf can see the man's chest explode with blood and he falls right next to her. She screams in horror and crawls away from the body. All the other Pokémon suddenly run away from their lives.

"No, come back!" Leaf frantically screamed, but they did not listen.

Red was seeing everything go down. He notices that his Pokémon fled the scene, leaving Leaf completely defenseless and alone.

"Pika! Charmeleon! Ivysaur!"

The Pokémon did not listen at first but then Pika turns and orders Red's Pokémon to stop. They run back towards Red. He returns them to their Pokeballs.

Kenny stood frozen. He watches as the bullets and the loud bangs echoed through the beach. It felt so surreal, was he actually witnessing a gang war unfold? He sees a man's forehead explode of blood, ending the man's life instantly.

Kenny's life could end that easily too. Fear of never seeing his family again arose, making him feel even more petrified. He watches another man get shot on his leg, and began to crawl for safety. A Team Rocket member comes up to the Aqua grunt and finishes him off by a bullet to the head.

Sid was still too for a while, but snapped out of it. He and Red had run across the water to reach the beach where Leaf was ducking down for life. Red throws himself next to Leaf, Sid ducking down as well.

"Red! What's going on?!"

"Calm down Leaf, we need to gather our Pokémon and get the hell out of the beach, where's your Pokémon?"

"In their Pokeballs. Red, Kenny's and Sid's Pokémon ran off somewhere-"

"Where's Kenny?!"

Red and Leaf turn to Sid, then towards the beach. Kenny stood looking like a statue. He had his eyes fixed on the battle that was happening a few feet away from him.

"Kenny, get down!!" Sid exclaims in fear and anger.

To Red and Leaf's surprise, he dashes Kenny. Red and Leaf yell at him to stay down, in which Sid completely ignored. All Sid cared about was getting Kenny to safety. Sid runs across the water and tackles him to the floor. They sink underwater.

Archer on the other hand was taking cover behind a bench that he turned over. He can feel the bullets shake it up with force. He wasn't nervous at all, this was his fourth time being caught in a situation similar to this. He knew that he'll make it out alive.

He takes a peek and immediately looks away. The bullets rattled the bench. He looks to his right. He sees a grunt look up to see if he could get a clear shot, only to get shot in the face. His body lands next to Archer's feet. Blood was all over Archer's face now.

Archer shakes his head.

"Idiot."

Red and Leaf stared as Sid and Kenny slowly swam away farther and farther away from the scene.

"We need to get out of the beach. Now!"

Red grabs Leaf's arm and they slowly crawl away from the scene. Suddenly, they hear the low sound of police sirens.

"Red, the police! We'll be saved!" Leaf shouts in happiness.

Red didn't smile. Police would only bring more trouble. And death. They needed to get away from the beach. Red pulls on Leaf who follows. Together they crawled a few more feet away from the scene, and it was difficult trying to crawl with all the soft sand.

Sid and Kenny slowly swam away from the war. Sid was holding onto Kenny, not daring to let go.
"Kenny, you don't freaking stand out in the freaking open! Do you want to get shot?!" Sid states once he felt that they were a safe distance away from the scene.

"I...."

Bang!

Sid and Kenny both drop to the water. They turn in fear.

It was a Team Rocket member. He had a gun in his hands. His hands were filled with blood, and he looked very creepy. His hair was a bright light blue color.

"Bystanders. Well Proton guesses that my Boss doesn't want any witnesses. So I'm sorry kids. Game over."

He aims the gun at Kenny and Sid. He fires it, almost hitting Kenny's head by inches. They both swim out off the water and run through the sand. Sid was pushing Kenny forward. Proton was still firing his gun, missing every time. He then decides to run after them. As he's running, he takes out a dagger He catches up to Sid and grabs him and throws him to the floor.

"Sid!"

Sid looked angry as Proton raised his weapon high into the air. He swiftly lowers it, and if it wasn't for Sid who manages to set his arm up to block it, the dagger would've penetrated his head. It was now a struggle to see who was the strongest.

Kenny frantically looks around for something he can help with. He sees and garbs a bottle that was on the floor, runs up to Proton and smashes it on Proton's head, screaming. The Rocket Grunt falls over, knocked out. Blood starts coming off the back of his head. Kenny stared at what he had done. Sid was panting, and gets up.

"Go!" Sid yells. They both run to the city.

Archer and a few other grunts stop shooting and turn to see Officer Jenny and the rest of the police force.

"Stop! You're under arrest!" she screams through the megaphone.

"Like hell we are! Shoot 'em up boys!" Archer responds.

The Rocket Members open fire.

Jenny was hit on her shoulder, and instantly a cop covers her while another drags her away behind a police car.

The Aqua Members retreaded to their ship.

"Send a grunt out into the city. We need to get what the Boss wants. And give me the damn rocket launcher."

Officer Jenny was holding her shoulder. She grabs the radio.

"Where the hell is backup?!"

"RPG!!"

A cop grabs her and they both duck. The rocket hit the police car hard, exploding on contact. It flies ten feet into the air, like a giant fireball, and falls back down.

The Aqua Grunts laugh as their machine sinks back into the ocean.

Archer walks up to the beach.

"What do you think they decided to show up here in the first place?" A grunt questions Archer.

He smiles. "A distraction. For what, I don't know."

A gunshot was fired, and the grunt falls dead next to Archer. He smiles. "Well played Aqua. Well played."

He flies off with the rest of the grunts while they continued shooting at the police. A helicopter comes and they board. As they were leaving. Archer notices that Officer Jenny was on the floor lying seemingly dead next to another cop. He smiles as they left the area before the backup even arrived.

~~~~~~Pokémon Center
Kenny sat there shocked. He could here all the commotion of people talking and quickly moving around. They were all frantic; this was the first incident that involved Team Rocket in this city. Like Kenny, they were all shocked, but unlike him, they did not witness the brain matter of people exploded from their heads as the bullets escaped their skulls. The same image repeated in his head. How all the guns were fired. How the grunts wanted to kill. To end a live. To kill...

It was all too much for him. Too much. His Pokémon were all missing too. Where they were, it was all a mystery for him. He looks around and Sid was still on the phone. Kenny begins to play with his fingers, very anxious to call his parents. The media should already have said something about this attack. Kenny hears someone walk up to him.

"Ken, are you alright?"

"I need to make a phone call, my parents must be worried."

Kenny then walks away from Sid. At that moment, the door opens, revealing Leaf and Red. They were holding two bags, one filled with Pokeballs and the other with what appeared to be clothing. Leaf walks up Sid to embrace him. Sid smiles weakly at her.

"I'm glad you two are ok," he says, failing to sound happy.

"Sid, we went looking for you guys' Pokémon. They weren't too far from the beach. We got all of our stuff too. It's a blood bath back there. I've never seen so much..."

Leaf's voice trails off. She sits at the couch and begins to sob. Red hurries to comfort her.

Kenny walks up them. He looked pale compared to his dark skin tone.

"Red, Leaf, thank you for getting our Pokémon back. You two should call your parents."

Red and Leaf get up and walk to the video phone. Leaf hugs Kenny and moves along. The Pokémon Center kept moving at a rather fast pace, people talked in their PokeNavs and PokeGears. Kenny could hear their desperate voices. He sits on the couch next to Sid. A few seconds go by without a single word until Sid was the one who spoke up.

"Ken.... how are you feeling?"

Kenny shakes his head as a tear goes down his face. He wipes it off and said, "I honestly thought that I was going to die. When I saw that Rocket Grunt on top of you, I thought so many things: my family, my Pokémon. My future. Was my life really going to end right at that moment? Was I really, going to have to say goodbye to all my dreams and hopes?"

Sid gets closer to Kenny and wraps his arm around him. Kenny places his head on his chest.

"Hey Ken, please don't think about that. We're ok, and we shouldn't be negative. We're still breathin'."

"Sid, how can you not see such death? Never in my life have I ever seen someone die, especially in such a horrific way. I am sorry for putting your life at risk, it was foolish of me, standing there like an idiot. I just, I couldn't…"

Sid rubs Kenny's shoulder. "Ken I'm going to be honest, you shouldn't have stayed like that. When I saw you not moving, I thought you were literally going to get shot. Those bullets were flying everywhere. All I could think of was never seeing you again. I can't live like that. Not after everything."

Kenny looks up to Sid's eyes. They both stared at each other's face, feeling nothing but safety. Sid wipes a tear of Kenny's face.

"You know, that right? We're partners, I can't let you die on me so early on this journey. You're important in my life."

Kenny smiles at his words. Could he really mean it?

The doors open, and Dom races in. He rushes over to Kenny and hugs him.

"I just heard! Are you ok?"

Kenny pushes Dom back.

"Dom, please stop hugging me like that. And yes, I am fine. Sid saved my life."
This made Dom give a twisted smile. He then nods his head.

"Of course, he would be there. He's always there for you isn't he?" He runs out the Pokémon Center. Kenny sighs as the nurse goes up to them.

"May I see your Pokémon? I need to see if they suffered any damage from the attack."

Sid and Kenny hand the bag of Pokeballs to the nurse in which she takes and walks through the crowded people. Sid stares at all the frantic people walk around the Pokémon Center.

"Dude, imagine how the hospital must be doing, it'll be packed as hell."

Kenny nods and notices that Red and Leaf went up to them.

"Did you talk to your parents?"

They both nod. Leaf gives Kenny another hug. The nurse goes up to Red and Leaf and asks for their Pokeballs. She smiles at them when she takes their Pokémon and leaves swiftly to the back door. Red suddenly notices that he forgot to give her Charmeleon's Pokeball, but decides not to give him to her.

"I forgot, I must go to visit someone. Sid would you please come with me?" Kenny stated standing up. Both friends wave goodbye to Red and Leaf and walk out. Red looks down at himself. He suggested going and changing clothing. Leaf agrees and they enter the restrooms.

Inside the Pokémon Center's Operating Room, the real nurse was tied up. She tried her best to scream, but she was gagged. The Team Aqua member looks at her and kicks the nurse, knocking her out. The Team Aqua Grunt smiles and walks through the back door of the Pokémon Center carrying a bag filled with Pokeballs.

~~~~~~Lt. Surge
Kenny walked through the now empty city. The police had warned people that they should all remain indoors, but Kenny knew that he had to go talk to Lt. Surge. Together with Sid, they walk across the streets. They come across a giant mansion, filled with electric type cut out shrubs. In the middle of the pathway which then breaks and reconnects was a steel statue of a man standing with his eyes crossed. Sid stares in disbelief. Where was Kenny leading him to?

Kenny knocks on the door's mansion that was very, very tall, almost eight feet in length. The door opens, and a giant emerges. He was in a white bathrobe, wet and his wearing a pair of Raichu slippers.

"Mr. Surge!" Kenny shouts in glee and hugs him. It was only up to his waist. The man gives a giant smile and lifts up Kenny.

"Baby Ken! Long time no see! Man, where the hell have you been? Last time I saw you, you were getting ready to graduate Trainer School! Look at ya, all grown up!" He sets him down.

"Mr. Surge, I need to talk to you. It's about the recent events. I fear something."

Lt. Surge frowns and nods his head and looks around. He sees Sid who was staring in shock.

"Well don't just stand there kids, get the hell in!"

They walk across the giant mansion that was filled with portraits of people from the army. One in particular was of an old man with a Pokémon that Kenny had never seen. He stares at it for a while and continues following his family friend.

Sid on the other hand was staring at Lt. Surge. He was huge! At least eight feet tall! How could someone grow so big? He was well built too, with a lot of muscles. Lt. Surge's hair was lightning yellow, and had spear blue eyes. He was interesting to look at.

Lt. Surge leads them to the fireplace. It was a small fireplace that was next to two very long couches that were white. A rug was beneath it, that had a Raichu design. He walks up to the couch and throws himself at it. Sid and Kenny sit across from his couch. They stare at each other for quite a while before Lt. Surge speaks, "Goddamn you're rude as hell Kenny! You haven't even introduced me to your boyfriend yet!"

Sid blushes and so does Kenny.

"No! You got it all wrong, he's my traveling partner! His name is Sid from the Hoenn region."

Lt. Surge smiles and looks at Sid.

"That's badass! I have a grandfather that lives there, he's the Gym Leader there too! Haha! NO!" Lt. Surge suddenly takes out a machete from the bottom of his couch. He desperately was breathing for air. He looked so frantic and afraid, like something was coming towards them. Kenny glances at Sid, he knew Sid would say something. Sid was staring in fear at the Lieutenant. After a few seconds, Lt. Surge seemed to snap out of it and gave an embarrassed smile.

"Sorry for scaring ya Sid... I have really bad episodes of PTSD. I get intense flashbacks from the war and well I just react... you know."

Kenny stares at Lt. Surge. He was still the same, but there was something about his eyes that he couldn't quite get.

"Mr. Surge, I believe Team Rocket is after us."

This shocked Sid and Lt. Surge. Sid stared at Kenny and then says, "Ken, we went over this it's all coincidence!"

Lt. Surge stands up. "What the hell are you two saying? Tell me now kids, this is serious **** that you're saying right now."

Kenny then begins to explain everything that he has been noticing.

"And now, Team Rocket with these other Gang. Is it all a coincidence?"

Lt Surge looked deeply concerned now. Could it be that... No.

"Kids, I need you two to remain quiet about all of this. Don't talk about it to anyone. Not even the police." He walks over to the fire and stares at the wall. Kenny and Sid exchange worried looks.

"Mr. Surge, is there something wrong that you don't want us to know? We almost died on that beach, and I fear that Team Rocket is stalking me and my friends."

Surge didn't say anything for a few minutes. He takes a wine bottle and sits down on the couch.

"It's all just a coincidence. Just forget about it ok? I'm glad you're ok, but you're just kids, you're supposed to focus on beating trainers and ****. Speaking of beating, have you guys been training to beat me yet?"

Sid looked confused. Surge notices his face and gives a loud laugh.

"Wow Kenny, you didn't have the freakin' decency to at least brag that you know a Gym Leader?!"
Sid gasps and faces Kenny. He gives a nervous smile. Sid shakes his head in amazement.

"Ken, you always surprise me dude."

Lt. Surge laughs. "Wahaha, damn Kenny, aren't you a cold sunuvab****?! Well, I got stuff to do, so you two just forget about today and get your ass to train! Is that clear you maggots?!" Lt. Surge suddenly exclaims. Kenny and Sid solute in fear and reply saying, "Sir, yes sir!"

"Now get the hell out of my building!"

Kenny waves goodbye while Sid just hurries off. Once gone, the Gym Leader walks to his backyard that was enormous and filled with grass. His Raichu was training with other electric types, making sure that they toughened up. He takes a sip of his wine bottle, and thinks about everything that Kenny had said earlier. Is Team Rocket really after Kenny? They wouldn't really hurt him, he agreed to stay silent, are they just keeping a close eye on him? In the end, he really can't say that much about it then. If they hurt Kenny or his friends, he will cut of his head. He squeezes the wine bottle, breaking it. All the Pokémon stop training and face their master. Surge says nothing and walks away with a bleeding hand.

~~~~~~Satoshi's Group
Satoshi jumps up and down. He did it, he defeated the Youngster Trainer! The young boy gives $125 to Satoshi for winning!

Satoshi's group were on Route 11, training so Satoshi can defeat the next Gym Leader. Route 11 was pretty big, filled with trainers that were eager to battle, much like Satoshi.

"You're doing pretty good Satoshi, maybe you could actually stand a chance against Surge! He's really strong you know," Misty states as they walked down the route. They notice a Pidgeotto fly by them. Satoshi smiles widely and said nothing. He knew that his Pokémon were strong enough to take anyone.

Suddenly Satoshi's foot gets stuck on the ground. Misty and Brock surround him to see what was wrong. When they do, they immediately fall down, it was another pit!

"Dammit, it's another pit!"

"Ow, I landed on my back, but it feels like I landed on my head!"

"I bet you it was Team Rocket!"

Squirtle!

They all look up to see a group of Squirtle wearing blue shades. They laughed sinisterly. Another Pokémon comes into view, totally different than the Squirtle.

Buizel!

"What Pokémon is that?" Satoshi questions. He takes out his Pokedex.

"Buizel, the Sea Weasel Pokémon. Buizel's collar can be used as a flotation device when inflated. Its head stays above water when floating."

Satoshi stared at the Pokémon. It was orange, with a yellow collar that surrounds its neck.

"A Sinnoh Pokémon!" Brock exclaims.

"Sinnoh?" Satoshi questions.

"It's another region. What can a Sinnoh Pokémon be doing over here in Kanto, Brock?" Misty questions as the Sinnoh Pokémon puts on a triangular shaped sunglasses. It laughs with the other Pokémon.

"What's so funny? Practical jokes like these are nothing to laugh about!" Satoshi shouts. Pikachu charges up electricity. The group exits the pit and confront the Pokémon.

"I'm going to capture myself that Buizel and a Squirtle! Ha, maybe Gary would be jealous that I have a Squirtle too! Pikachu, let's do this, ThunderShock on Buizel!"

Pikachu runs forward and sends the attack to Buizel. A Squirtle jumps in the way and takes the hit. When the move was finishes, it falls to the ground in pain. This seemed to anger the Buizel as it now stood in front of its group, Pikachu and Buizel face each other.

"Pikachu, use ThunderShock!"

Pikachu jumps in the air and sends the shock to Buizel which moves away easily. It then puffs in air and sends Water Gun to Pikachu in which it was blasted up into the air. It lands on its head.

"Get up Pikachu, we can do this!"

Pikachu nods and gets up. The Buizel's ears flick and stands up tall. The Squirtle look worried now. They carried their fainted ally and rush off. Satoshi looked confused, but then he could hear the distant police sirens.

"Strange, I wonder why they left," Misty wonders.

"That's because they are criminals."

The group turns to face a beggar. He was wearing old worn out clothing and was dirty too.

"What do you mean sir?" Misty asks politely.

"You see, they're called the Squirtle Squad by the people at Vermilion. They were all deserted by their trainers, and they run wild causing trouble to the city. It's pretty sad, if only there was someone out there that could treat them well, they wouldn't have turned out so cruel, but no one wishes to catch them because they fear that the Pokémon would just rebel against them."

Satoshi sighs. "Another abandoned problem. Why do people abandon their Pokémon?"

Misty places her hand on his shoulder.

"The Buizel used to belong to a trainer who visited here often from the Sinnoh region. Unfortunately, the trainer had to leave in a hurry due to a family crisis, and left Buizel behind. Ever since, Buizel teamed up with other abandoned Water Types and since then have terrorized Vermilion," the beggar explains.

Satoshi looks down the route. He adjusts his hat and smiles. "I'm going to capture that Buizel!"

He runs off. "Satoshi, wait!" Brock says. Misty thanks the beggar and they run off.

Meanwhile the Rocket Trio stare at them run off.

"Yes, and the Boss was very mad at Ariana and Archer. Rumor is that they are going to get impeached from being the Executives!" James says.

"I know James, I was there. Now hurry up and let's try to steal that Pikachu once and for all!" Jessie exclaims.

Meowth on the other hand was thinking about the Boss. He has changed so much over the years... Whatever time that had to be, he doesn't really remember that much except for Mewtwo's wrath on Team Rocket on that island... The Boss has been losing his touch with Meowth too. It can't be that he doesn't like Meowth anymore. It can't be.

"Meowth, tell Jessie that we need food first!"

Meowth begins to get angry. "You idiots stop fooling around and eat already! We can't go back to the base because of you idiots fooling around! Huh?"

The Rocket Trio turn their heads to see four Squirtle and a Buizel. They surrounded them.

"You guys got a problem?" Jessie questions.

Squirtle Squirtle, Squirtle Squirtle

"What? Meowth what's it saying?"

"It's saying that we should give it all our food or it will feed out intestines to the Pidgey's."

"What?! Scram you little punks!" Jessie exclaims grabbing the basket of food and placing it far away from the Pokémon Gang.

The Buizel smiles and the shades twinkle. The Squirtle begin their stance.

"Let's show them who's boss, James!"

"Ok Jessie!"

The three of them take a few steps forward and suddenly fall down to the ground. It was a pit.

"Hey, that's not fair, we came up with that trademark!" James shouts.

Buizel!

"He says that it wants our food now."

"Well you can't have it!" Jessie yells.

Squirtle, Squirtle Squirtle!

"It says that we better comply or it will drown us in this pit."

Jessie and James exchange looks. Meowth sighs and looks up at the Squirtle Gang.

"Ok Squirtle, listen up. We will give you all our food if you help us with a tiny favor. You see, there's this Pikachu that I'm after, and I would like to use some help."

Buizel?

"Yes, a rare Pikachu that I need. You see these two are my slaves, and I trained them but they are pretty stupid so they think that they run for themselves."

The Squirtle Gang exchange looks.

Buizel, Buizel?

"Yes they are. Now will you help me?"

The Buizel looks at his group members. They all nod their heads.

Buizel, Buizel!

Meowth's coin shines brightly. He gives an evil smile. "Purrrfect."

Satoshi and his group were resting on Route 11. Satoshi was staring at what appeared to be a cave while petting his Pikachu that was eating ketchup. He wondered what it was and if different kind of Pokémon could be in there. Brock meanwhile was reading a book about cooking while Misty was secretly looking at Satoshi. She couldn't explain it, but ever since she started traveling with him, she just had this weird emotion. It's not she likes him, who would like such an immature kid like him? He is interesting though. He has a good heart...

Suddenly, water hits every single one of them. They scream until the water stopped, and when it did, they turned to face the attacker. It was the Buizel. It laughed. The group stands up.

"I had it with your tricks, go Pikachu!" Satoshi shouts.

Pikachu jumps in front of Satoshi, facing the Buizel. Suddenly, water blasted out of nowhere, and hit Pikachu. It flies through the air until it hits a tree and it faints.

"Ah! Pikachu! Waa!" Satoshi runs to help it, but a rope suddenly ties around him.

"What the-?"

He was tugged back and realizes that Misty and Brock were also tied as well. The ropes eventually make a bigger knot and tie all three of them together.

"Well, well, well, if it ain't the twerps," said a voice. It was Meowth.

"Meowth?!"

"Take them to the Digglet's Cave. Get the cage and seal up the Pikachu. It's time that Team Rocket did appreciate my hard work!" Meowth smiles.

Once inside the cave, Meowth was slapping Satoshi with his tail. Satoshi waited for the right moment and bit down hard on Meowth who screamed.

"Don't listen to Meowth; he's nothing but a dirty liar!"

Meowth rubbed his tail and withdraws his nails.

"I don't like to torture my victims, but I guess that it'll do!"

Meowth scratches Satoshi across the face, drawing blood. He screams in pain.

"Meowth no, please, don't hurt him!" Misty begs.

"Shut up! I'm done playing with you twerps. From this day fourth, I will rule you three! The Boss will take you in and he'll make you my slaves! Speaking of slaves, where the hell is Jessie and James?"

Satoshi shook the pain and exclaims, "Don't believe him! Jessie and James aren't his slaves, he's tricking you!"

Meowth shows his claws to Satoshi.

"Next time, this will go on your ass!"

Buizel looked at Satoshi then at the Pikachu. Brock noticed and sees that Pikachu was bleeding.

"Satoshi, Pikachu needs a Super Potion; that hit from that three must've hurt him real bad!" Brock says.

Satoshi looked worried now. He faces the Buizel.

"Please, you have to let me go, Pikachu could die if I don't do something!"

The Buizel looks at the Pikachu and then at Satoshi.

He unties Satoshi.

Buizel, Buizel Buizel, Buizel!

Meowth smiles and takes out a knife from Brock's backpack. He runs up to Misty and places it. Satoshi was about to say something when Meowth said, "Buizel said that if you're not here within an hour, the redhead gets her pretty little neck sliced."

"What?!" Satoshi screams.

"That's the rule!"

Satoshi stares at Misty. She nods her head.

"Misty, I promise I'll be back, I won't let them kill you ok, I won't!"

Satoshi then runs off leaving Misty teary eyes. She looks at Meowth.

"You wouldn't kill me, would you?"

Meowth smiles. "In Team Rocket, you learn how to kill. I got an +A on that."

~~~~~~Red and Leaf
Red looked out through the Pokémon Center's window. He could see Satoshi running inside the PokeMart and then immediately running off taking a Super Potion. He looked really worried, as if someone was going to get hurt unless he hurried off to help them as soon as possible. Red curiously continued watching Satoshi run off through the street.

"Red, something's wrong, the nurse has been in there for quite a while."

Red faces Leaf. She looked pale, maybe she still hasn't recovered from the beach incident. Red gets up and walks pass the wondering and impatient people. He rings the bell. There was no answer.

"Should we go check what's wrong?" Leaf questions.

Red nods and together they went through the reception area and through the back door. The room was dark, the lights were off. It was hard to see, but Red notices something on the floor. It was large and pink. It wasn't moving. Leaf holds on to Red's arm and went up to the pink object.

It was a Pokémon they realized. Red kneels next to it. It was a Chansey. It was facing the floor, with its back up. Red shakes it.

"Hey, Chansey, are you ok? Where's the nurse?"

Red tries to turn it around. With the help of Leaf, they do. When they see it face, Red stumbles over and Leaf gives high pitched scream.

The Chansey was clearly dead, its throat had been iced open. Blood was still dripping down. It was still smiling, as if nothing had happened.

Leaf screams again. The lights turn on, and people rush in.

"Oh my God!"

"Someone call the police!"

"The nurse!"

Red and Leaf stare from a distance as people start untying the nurse. She was frantically crying.

"Nurse, what happened?"

"She just stormed in and attacked us! She took all of your Pokémon! She took them all!"

Red's blood goes still. The Pokémon...stolen?

"Nurse, please, who stole them? The police is coming this way right now," a man questions.
The nurse continues to sob. "It was a woman wearing a blue outfit! She had short black hair, she mentioned something about the beach, and that it was time for Aqua to take over Kanto."

Red had heard enough. He pushes through the spectating crowd. Leaf follows closely behind. She was calling out to him, but Red was furious. Whoever the hell these people wearing those suits were, they are messing with the wrong person.

"Red! Where are you going?"

Red continued to ignore her, and he walks straight through the city and takes the path to the beach. Leaf realizes what Red's intention. She runs in front of him.

"Red, stop! She's dangerous, we can't do this! She killed a Chansey for crying out loud! Let the police handle this!"

Red looks into her eyes. He gets closer to her.

"The police are pathetic Leaf. They keep saying that Team Rocket is such a big threat, but look at us, we stopped them back at Mt. Moon while they were too busy trying to stop people from entering the damn mountain! They haven't done sh** and I'm sick and tired of them. I'm tired of the police, and I'm tired of Team Rocket! They have our Pokémon Leaf, they kill people, and it's about damn time that someone does something about it!"

Red walks away leaving Leaf stunned. She watches him walk off. She runs up to him and stops him.

"Red, if you really think you can stop a criminal organization that's been going on for decades by yourself, then you're crazy!"

Red looks at the beach that was only a few yards away from them. He can hear the waves crashing in the distance. He looks at Leaf.

"Leaf, I don't want you to get hurt, just go back to the Pokémon Center."

"No! Red, don't you see? I'm not backing down! If you're going to go in there and face danger, then I might as well help out. You don't have to be so lonesome. And like, I know I'm scared, but they have my Pokémon too, so I'm in this whether you like it or not. Red, I promised your mm that I'll take care of you, and I will."

Red suddenly has a flashback of his mother carrying him as a child. His promise that he would stay out of trouble. He hugs Leaf suddenly. She hugs him back.

"Leaf, I have to be honest. I'm doing this for my own deed. My dad was in Team Rocket, and ever since I found out the truth, I wanted to end them."

Leaf nods. Red takes her hand, and together they sneak in through the beach area, they crouched down and walked through the soft sand. The bodies of the dead gang members were still there, blood was pretty much scattered throughout the beach. Honchkrow were starting to eat on the bodies already, Red can see two Murkrow fighting over what appeared to be an eyeball.

"Don't look," Red hisses at Leaf who flinched at the sight.

"I'm going to have nightmares today Red."

They hide behind an overturned and bloody bench. They stare at the woman. She was walking around, waiting for something.

"What do we do? I don't have my Pokémon with me," Leaf whispers.

"I have my Charmeleon. I could burn her."

"What?! Red that's crazy!"

"Look at her waist, she has a gun, and she could kill. Leaf, I have to do this, those Pokémon depend on it!"

Leaf looks at the woman then at Red. "Ok. I'm right beside you."

Red sighs and closes his eyes. He thinks about all the things that could go wrong. He could get shot, he could be murdered right there, and his mother would be left alone, more than she is now. He opens them and stares at the desperate woman walking anxiously through the beach. All this time Leaf was looking at Red, worried. He takes out his Pokeball and runs out to the woman. Leaf stares.

Red tries to take his Charmeleon, but either way, it could make to much noise, he can't kill her. Red shakes the thought of actually trying to kill this person.

"Drop those Pokeballs."

The woman turns grabbing her waist for her gun. She stares at Red and then begins to laugh.

"For a moment, I thought it was a Police Officer. But it's just a kid. Piss off will you? I have stuff to do."

Red didn't move. She notices that he was still there.

She grunts. "I'm not messing around kid, get lost."

"Not until you give me those Pokeballs."

The woman's eyebrows rise. She then smiles.

"I like your style. How about I teach you a lesson?"

She drops the bag filled with Pokeball. Red at first thought she was reaching for her gun, but instead reached for a Pokeball.

"Go, Carvanha!"

She throws her Pokeball to the air, and it releases a Pokémon. It was round, and floating in the air. It was viciously munching on the air, eager to fight. It was orange with blue and yellow. With sharp teeth.

Red throws his Pokeball at the floor, and Charmeleon comes out roaring.

Leaf takes out her Pokedex. "Carvanha; Number 318. The savage Pokémon. It lives in massive rivers that course through jungles. It swarms prey that enter its territory. They swarm any foe that invades their territory. Their sharp fangs can tear out boat hulls." Leaf checks and sees that it's a dark and water type.

"Red, it's a Dark and Water Type!" Leaf shouts from the bench.

The Team Aqua Grunt looks at Leaf. "Who invited you?"

Red took this an opportunity. "Charmeleon, use Rock Tomb!"

Charmeleon's eyes turn yellow and raises its arms. Rocks came out of nowhere and were hurled to Carvanha. It was a strike, and Carvanha was pushed back. It snarls in anger.

"Carvanha, use Bite!"

It flies forward and bites Charmeleon on its arm, hard. It screams in pain. It was so sharp, that it had drown a lot of blood. Charmeleon was hurled into the air. It lands on its feet but felt its arm in which blood was dripping down into the sand.

"Just give up kid. If you forfeit now, I'll make sure I give your Pokémon back."

Red growls. "Charmeleon, use Ember!"

The attack hits, but it hardly flinched.

"Carvanha, Bite!"

This attack was worse than the last, it bite down on Charmeleon's stomach. It cries as it was thrown into the air. It struggles to get up.

"Charmeleon, use Rock Tomb!"

It was a hit, and Carvanha wasn't looking to good anymore.

"Swift, Carvanha!"

The stars flew of its mouth, and headed to Charmeleon. Charmeleon blocks its face with its arms as the attack hit him. It wasn't too critical, but it was enough to make Charmeleon grow tired.

"Give up kid!"

Red closes his fist. "Never! Charmeleon, use Scratch!"

It runs up to Carvanha and jumps up into air. It slashes down on Carvanha, sending it down to the floor. It bounced twice before finally settling down on the sand, fainted.

Charmeleon twitched. It seemed to have suffered damage when it attacked Carvanha Red noticed; maybe it was the hard looking skin that it has. Charmeleon smiles and blows fire into the air.

The Agua Grunt growls. "Beaten by kid, what's wrong with me?"

Red sees that she was aiming to grab her gun.

"Charmeleon, blow fire on her now!"

Charmeleon didn't hesitate, and it blows fire to the woman who screams and throws herself onto the sand. She had dropped the bag. Leaf who was recording the whole thing closes her device and dashes to get the bag. She runs pass the woman. She takes the bag filled with Pokeballs.

The woman unleashes her weapon and fires at Leaf. It narrowly misses her head. She screams and dives to the floor.

"Leaf! Charmeleon, burn her!"

Charmeleon zooms into action.

The woman screams as she sees the fire Pokémon get nearer and nearer. She fires her gun, but misses. Charmeleon uses its tail to slap her on her ass, setting her uniform on fire. She screams and runs to the beach. She dives into the water.

Red looks at Leaf who had stood up.

"Take those Pokeballs to the police station! I'll handle her!"

Leaf nods and runs away.

"You idiot! You caused me my job promotion! I'll kill you!"

She aims her gun at Red. A gunshot was fired, but it wasn't hers. Her chest turns red and she falls to the water without saying a single word. Charmeleon and Red turn to face Officer Jenny. She was filled with ash and her uniform was ripped up.

"Officer Jenny!" Red shouts in glee.

She smiles and accepts Red's hug. Charmeleon throws itself to Red and starts to lick him.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, as soon as I heard from thee nurse that Pokeballs were stolen, I immediately decided to check the beach. It looks like I got here just in time!"

Red nods as he pets his Charmeleon.

They look at the dead body of the Team Aqua member.

"What do you think Team Aqua wanted? I've never seen them before," Red questions.

"They are a gang that resides in the Hoenn region. My twin sister is always trying to stop them, along with another group called Team Magma. She says that Team Magma is the bigger threat, but I guess she could be wrong. My guess is that they wanted to expand territory. Now come along Red, you need a long rest, and I'm sure the people would appreciate you saving their Pokémon."

Red returns his Pokémon. He and jenny walk away from the beach as the sun was starting to set.

Meanwhile in a distance, they were being watched by a submarine. Matt frowns.

"Damn. I knew this plan would fail. And now Team Rocket knows that we're after something in Kanto. They can't know that we're after stones."

Myron walks up to him. Matt stares at the giant man. He never understood how someone so big and buff would join Team Aqua. He stares at all the tattoos that he marked on his face. Triangles of blue.

"Mr. Admin, the boss wants to talk to ya."

Matt nods and passes the giant man. Myron looks at Matt walk up to the screen. He looks at his PokeNav. He answers it. He walks into a corner.

"Yes, Sophronia, we're heading back to Hoenn now. It's not time yet. We will impress the boss some other time. When we do, we'll steal Team Aqua ourselves."

He hangs up and looks around. He walks deep into the submarine.

"No sir, we didn't get to steal Pokémon, our distraction failed. We tried to steal them, but we were stopped by a kid with a red cap and Officer Jenny."

He listens to his boss' commands.

"Yes boss. We'll head back to Hoenn right away. We'll just have to find out which Pokémon can you know, turn into Megas ourselves."

~~~~~~Kenny and Sid
Kenny and Sid walked across the city unsure on what do. The city was now filled with busy people going along in their lives.

"Hey, Ken, do you like just wanna take a break from everything? After everything that's happen, we need a distraction. Let's just hang out today, being a Pokémon Trainer really warns you out dude," Sid states looking up at the tall buildings while setting his arms at the back of his head.

"I suppose, if you really wish to have one. What do you wish to do?"

Sid smiles and looks at the movie theater.

"Let's go see a movie!"

Kenny blushes, and swiftly said, "But that's for dates! Couples go to see movies!"
Sid looks thoughtful and then smiles.

"We can go as friends! C'mon, I really wanna see a movie with ya!"
He grabs Kenny's arm and drags him inside the movie theater. From a distance Dom was watching every move. He sighs and shakes his head, doubting everything. Lacy springs up, holding an ice-cream cone.

"You are so damn miserable Dom, did you know that?"

"Piss off Lacy!"

"Damn, you don't have to be so rude to a girl whose helping you get some action!"

Dom growls and starts walking across the crowd of people. Lacy follows him, licking her ice-cream.

"You know Dom Red is pretty cute, why don't you go out with him? I mean he's becoming pretty popular since well, he saved all those Pokeballs and crap."

"Red doesn't go that way, and I don't find him attractive."
Lacy gasps. "Are you kidding?! That hat he always wears, the way he walks, and those eyes, are just to die for. Actually, I think I want Red instead of Sid now."

Dom stops and slaps the ice-cream out of Lacy's hand. A few people turn to face them curious to see what was happening. A few Pidgeys come from the trees and start eating off the vanilla goodness from the ice-cream.

"Lacy, make up your damn mind! Why do you have to act so slavish?!"

Lacy looked hurt. She then walks up to a bench and covers her face. She begins to weep. Dom stared at her, unsure of whether she was faking. He rolls his eyes and sits next to her.

"Hey, sorry Lacy, I didn't mean it..."

Dom was suddenly slapped by Lacy. Dom covers his cheek and looked furious.

"Call me that again, and I'll make sure you lose Kenny for sure! Need I remind you that I always get what I want? Don't ever do that again, you hear me? Now if you excuse me, I'm off to find Red."

She gets up and walks away.

Dom stared at her. Why the hell is he relying on someone like her? He helped kill Pokémon because of her... But it's Kenny. He lost him once. And it will only be once. He gets up and walks down to the Pokémon Center.

The two friends enter the movie theater. Sid and Kenny walk up to the arcade spot. They see a bunch of kids running along and having fun. Sid stops by an arcade game.

"Hey look! Fighter Combat! I love this game!"

Sid inserts a coin. Kenny blushes and inserts a coin.

"Ken, you know this game too?" Sid asked smiling.

"Of course! Lt. Surge used to bring me and my brother here all the time! I used to play this with him all the time! Although the combat system is quite difficult, it's the painful death that you can deliver right after that gets me more excited!"

Sid looks at Kenny with bewilderment. "This game is really gory, I can't believe that you like this game," he said still looking at Kenny.

"I'm a big fan of gore, unfortunately. Well gore in video games. The gore makes it less realistic."

They turn they're heads. They start to choose their character.

"Hey Ken, did you decide what movie you wanna watch?" Sid asked as he chose his character.

"No fair! I wanted Ryu Kang! I suppose I chose Liquid Ice. And I really don't mind, I want you to select the movie."

Sid blushes and continues to look at the screen.

"You know, Ken, I happen to really like romantic comedies."
Kenny's eyes widen. Romantic comedies? Sid? They start to play, and start smashing buttons.

"You like romantic comedies I see," Kenny states trying hard to not let Sid get the upper-hand.

Sid replies, "I do, I got used to them since May liked them a lot. I then fell in love with them bro. They're so cheesy and funny actually haha. Hey, no freezing!"

"If it's in the game it's aloud! I really hate that kicking move! Oh no using that blast, what a good opponent you are!"

They continue to play. Kenny was winning, he had beat him in the first round. Sid then won the other, it was the final round.

"Is there one right now?"

"Huh?"

"A romantic comedy dude! I really want to see one!"

"Yes, it's called Cooked Up."

Kenny finishes of Sid. He had beat him!

"Aww damn!" Sid said as Kenny cheers.

"Time for the finisher!"

Kenny presses the input. His character rips the spine of Sid's character.

"Haha!" Kenny laughs.

"I never really thought you would be good in video games Ken," Sid states.

"Well, I happen to have played a lot of video games. I have all three major systems."

Sid looks at the arcade game.

"Let's go see that movie."

"Huh?" Kenny questions.

"Yeah, it'll be chill! I haven't seen one in ages!" Sid said with a wide smile.

Kenny blushes. "Romantic comedies are meant for couples Sid."

"So what's the problem? We're a couple!"

"WE ARE?!"

Sid laughs. "Of course we are! We are two, and that makes a couple! A couple of two badass friends!"

Sid grabs Kenny and they walk to the movie line. Kenny sighs. Of course he thought of it that way. They walk up to the cashier in which he looked bored out of his mind. He was chewing gum in a slow rather sickly way.

"Hey, I'd like to get two tickets to see Cooked Up please!" Sid said.

"That movie is rated R kid."

Sid and Kenny look sadden. Sid suddenly has an idea.

"Well I guess I'm going to have to break up with my boyfriend!"

"EH?!?" Kenny exclaims.

"Huh?" the cashier said looking at them.

"Sid?" Kenny questions.

"I'm sorry Kenny! I thought you and I were meant to be, and since we can't see that movie I'll break up with you!"

The line between stared at them in curiosity. Sid crosses his arms and looks away. Kenny was confused at first but then caught on.

"But Sid, I've known you for so, so, long and I finally got to go out with you!"

"Nope, I've tried you out to see if you could make me happy, and we can't even see that one movie!"

The line begins to whisper. A Lass Trainer cried out to not do it, while another screams that they should just see another movie.

"No, we agreed to see that movie, and it won't happen!"

The people in the line start booing at the cashier in which he started to feel guilty. The cashier breaks in tears eventually.

"No please! I'm sorry but I just can't let you!" Sid starts to walk away.

"No, Sid! Come back!"

"I'm sorry Kenny, but we…are through!"

The people gasp. The crowd starts throwing berries at the cashier. Kenny goes on his knees and begins to sob. Sid was still walking away, but was at a slow pace.

The cashier couldn't take it anymore. "Alright, alright! You guys can enter!"

Sid and Kenny pop up in front of the cashier and drop the money.

"Thank you!" they say.

The people in the line start to cheer. The cashier gives them the tickets and the popcorn.

"Here you go! I'm, so, sorry!"

"It's ok, bye!" They run off to the movie while the cashier breaks down crying.

"I am a horrible person!" the cashier says as another cashier pats him on the back.

Sid and Kenny laugh. "I can't believe that the worked!"

They hand the tickets in and walk in to the right movie. They go towards the middle part of the theater to sit on.

"This place ok Kenny?" Sid asks.

"It seems ok."

They sit. As soon as they sat, a whole lot of other couples came inside. Kenny and Sid were surrounded. They see some of them making out already. Kenny blushes.

"Hey Ken, look," Sid whispers to him.

He points at a couple that was a row lower than theirs, and Kenny sees that a girl had her hand stuffed in a bag of popcorn.

"So?" Kenny whispers back.

"Watch closely dude!"

Kenny notices that the popcorn was set on the man's crotch. He blushes.

"Sid!" Kenny hisses.

Sid gives a quieted chuckle. Sid and Kenny look at each other. Sid grabs the popcorn and sets it on his crotch.

"Well, boyfriend?" Sid questions with a smirk and an obvious blush mark on his face.

Kenny was shocked. But then he gives an evil smile. Kenny dug his hands in the popcorn. Sid stares in awe as Kenny's hand dug through the popcorn. He grabs a bunch. Kenny munches on the popcorn.

"It's good!" Kenny says.

Sid gave a nervous chuckle. Both of them look at the movie screen. The movie started and both friends started laughing and cheering with the crowd. After the movie finished they both get up from their seats and Kenny sees all the happy couples holding hands. Sid notices Kenny's face. Sid suddenly grabs Kenny's hand.

"S-Sid!" Kenny exclaims.

"That cashier guy is gonna notice, come on!" He drags Kenny.

They exit the movie and walk to the lobby. They see the cashier man looking straight at them. He waves at Kenny and Sid. They both wave back, still holding hands. Kenny rests his head on Sid's shoulder. At least he can hold him for a little while. They exit the building and walk out to the parking lot.

They walked up to the park that was on Route 11. It was now dark; the stars were shinning bright despite Vermillion being the city with the most lights in Kanto. Sid and Kenny stop and see a few Pidgeys hop around. They were quiet, each lost in their thoughts.

Sid was thinking about May. How all those times, he tried to ask her out, yet she refused. How he really cared for her and she never really returned the feelings. He always dreamt of going to the movies with someone and have fun with, but that person was someone he loved. He looks over at Kenny. He then looks back at the Pidgeys. Kenny was fun sort to say, but he doesn't love him that way. He's fun and all…. Kenny is a great friend too. Imagine, if they actually did go out. Why is he even thinking about going out with him? He's not gay! He's never thought about it, and it's weird that he is doing it now. It's true that Kenny is special to him, but the fact that he's thinking about him that way, it's just weird. Could it be that what his dad said is true? That you don't realize what you want until you actually try other things out? Kenny makes him feel happy that's for sure.

But…. If Kenny ever finds out about these thoughts, he'll reject him. He surely would. Maybe he should try to get these thoughts away.

Kenny on the other hand was thinking completely opposite. Today he was completely happy, he spent a lot of time with Sid, and to makes things better, they even acted as if they were together! Maybe he does have a chance with Sid after all. When Sid held his hand, he almost melted. It felt so real. Too bad that it was only once. Kenny suddenly remembered Dom. A sudden rush of guilt goes through him, as if what he was doing was bad. He doesn't like Dom anymore...does he? Should he forgive him anyway? Sid doesn't seem interested in Kenny sometimes, and then at other occasions, Sid would totally be up on Kenny. Is he just doing it because he's that friendly to him?

They both look at each other. Both looks were filled with a pure emotion that only they could describe as a weird, peculiar feeling. Sid blushes and scratches the back of his head. Kenny looks his feet and blushes as well.

"Um…Sid…"

"Yeah…"

"I had fun with you…"

"Me too haha! You're a good boyfriend! I mean friend! A good pretend boyfriend!"

Kenny turns around.

"So… if y-you and I were actually dating? I would be a good boyfriend?"

Sid smiles. "Hell yeah! You're the best boyfriend anyone could ever have! You're smart, funny, and a kick-ass in video games! You're the best boyfriend ever!"

Sid's smile fades. Kenny slowly turns around. They stare.

"Just so y-you know, S-Sid, you're a wonderful boyfriend as well."

Kenny turns back around trying hard to not die of happiness. Sid was blushing so hard at those words that his mouth just let out that he had to cover his face with his hands. He walks up to Kenny.

"Did you like being my pretend boyfriend?" Sid asks.

Kenny nods slowly not looking at Sid's face because of fear. "It was an interesting experience..."

Sid looks at Kenny's hand and had the urge to grab it. Why..."

Kenny gets a little bit closer to Sid and feels his hand touch his. They slowly turn to each other.

"You wanna still pretend your my boyfriend?" Sid questions.

Kenny nods with a visible blush on his face.

They both reach out for each other's hand and grasp it. Kenny's heart at that moment was on fire. It was a weird feeling for him. Sid's heart was racing. Together they walked through the park holding hands.

"Let's go to the Pokémon Center."

"Indeed Sid."

The two friends walked through Route 11 as the stars shinned bright like diamonds in the sky. The blue Mew, watched them, and giggled. It then flies off into the night.

~~~~~~Somewhere in Kanto
The Boss stared at the weird stone. It shines. He liked the way there was a DNA strand in the center of the stone.

"You're saying that with this stone, it could unlock something about Pokémon? It reminds me of the stone that Grey used to carry around," the Boss states.

"This one seems to contain DNA from a Pidgeot. I found it deep in Digglet's Cave sir," Gideon responds nervously. He was sweating.

The Boss looks at him.

"Find me more stones. I want to really see what this hidden power is."

~~~~~~Vermilion City Pokémon Center
Red sat next Leaf. Another person goes up to him to thank him. Red smiles at her and she leaves carrying her Rattata. News had spread that Red stopped Team Aqua's plan to steal the Pokémon, and people have been cheering for him ever since.

Red on the other hand didn't mind the attraction, but he felt that Leaf deserved some sort of credit. It was weird to get so much appreciation.

"Red, smile! You should be happy that you stopped Team Aqua! After all, once my video goes online, I'll make sure that you become a hit sensation! Which reminds me, I have a few videos to show you!"

Red just nods his head. Leaf sighs and wraps her arms around him. They stay like that for a while until she hears the door open. Blue, Kenny, and Sid had entered. Red stares at Blue who was looking at Leaf in disappointment.

"Hey guys, did you hear? Red's famous now! He saved a bunch of Pokémon!" Leaf exclaims.

Kenny curiously looked at Red. "How is it that you saved them Red? Don't tell me you went after Team Rocket again?"

Red shakes his head.

"It wasn't Team Rocket, it was Team Aqua from the Hoenn region," Leaf stated walking up to Blue who just looked away.

Sid gasps. They all look at him.

"Sid, you seem to know Team Aqua, who are they exactly?" Red says.

Sid sits down on a table. Red, Leaf, Blue, and Kenny sat around him.

"Team Aqua just look to freaking expand the sea. All they care about is making sure no water Pokemon is mistreated. They fight with Team Magma, and all they care about is expanding the land mass. No one takes them too serious, they're just thugs though. They can't actually expand the land and sea. I think."

Kenny looks thoughtful. "Interesting, if they reside in the Hoenn region, why come to Kanto?"

Red looks at the nurse take some Pokeballs away.

"Easy, they wanted Pokémon that could only be caught in the Kanto region. But even then, why would they poach Pokémon if they only care about expanding the land and sea?" Red questions.

Blue stands up.

"I can't believe you guys are seriously talking about this crap. So Red stopped them, so what? Kanto is safe and let's just focus on beating the Gym Leader."

Red growls. He sees Blue walk away saying, "Smell ya later."

Red leans in on the table.

"I think this is deeper than we can imagine you guys."

Everyone leaned in closer.

Kenny asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"What is Team Aqua knows something we don't? Clearly they think they can expand the sea, but what if they can? What if a Pokémon can do that, and that's why they're looking?"

Kenny shakes his head.

Sid chuckles. "Dude, all the Pokémon in Kanto couldn't do that! What do they need to expand the sea and land, a Pikachu?"

Red looked uncertain. Leaf stepped in into the conversation.

"Maybe Red is up to something. I don't think that they would just come here to look for a Pokémon. Maybe they were looking for an object."

Kenny sighs. "Does it matter? We almost died today remember? We got in between two gang wars, and I honestly do not wish to get involved with Team Rocket any further. They are dangerous and murders."

Red looked mad now. "Yes they are, and my dad was a murderer too. I'm not stupid Kenny, I know the things that he has done. I know how Team Rocket ended him. I hate Team Rocket, and if you think that I'll just stand there and watch them kill innocent people, you're wrong Kenny."
He walks away, leaving a dumbfounded Kenny. Leaf sets her hand on his shoulder.

"Kenny, we need to talk about this some other time. If Red is going to stop Team Rocket, then I'm going to help him."

"Leaf, please! Be reasonable here! We're a bunch of thirteen year olds who are bound to travel the Kanto region to become more skill filled in battle! You really think that Red can defeat an organization that has plagued the Kanto region for decades? Talk some sense into him Leaf!"

Leaf shakes her head.

"He stopped Team Rocket in Mt. Moon. He just stopped Team Aqua. Maybe it is our destiny to do this. Maybe it's not. But whatever Red is doing, I'm up for it. His family has suffered because of them, and don't you think that this is the only way Red can feel some sort of redemption? Like seriously Kenny, we'll talk about this some other time. Meanwhile focus on your strategy to defeat Surge."

She gets up and walks away.

Kenny couldn't believe what he just heard. Leaf and Red are going to try to stop Team Rocket? They could get hurt or worse, killed.

Sid on the other hand was thinking about this. They want to stop Team Rocket? He has to help. There's no way that Red and Leaf can do something like that by themselves.

He looks at Kenny who looked lost in thoughts.

He'll talk about this to Kenny some other time too, it's been one heck of a day.

---Author's Note: Hey there everyone! What's up! I'm back with another entry, I hope you guys liked it! In case anyone wondered, yes my story will cross over with R/S/E/Or/As! So Hoenn's timeline and Kanto's timeline(R/B/Y/Fr/Lg) happen roughly around the same time. This will not be the last crossover so expect more. From here on out, there will be more darker themes too so expect them! I'm thinking of probably making a standalone Hoenn Story to fill in some stuff from my Kanto story. So yeah! I will try to update again soon! Nextup: Route 11!

pokenavkev15

Champion of_____ Region!
Years
Hey everyone, it's been a very long month, so I will upload soon, sometime around Dec1'st or something because I need to visit my Littleroot Town ;) I'm writing this because I have not abandoned this, and I never will. So yeah, Happy Thanksgiving and Hoenn time <3

Back