• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar also waved to Yuki as she and Justin began walking in the opposite direction. She fell in step beside the other trainer as Espeon trotted by her feet. Flygon and Combusken walked behind them, gazing in awe at the new region around them.

"Yeah, today has been really crazy." Skylar responded to Justin's comment, gazing around at the trees on either side of them. When he suggested that they would hopefully meet more legendary Pokemon, her eyes lit up. "I hope we meet an Articuno," she gushed, "They're so graceful, but super powerful too. It just goes to show that looks aren't everything." She smirked. "Obviously we won't see one though, considering they like the freezing cold and it's as hot as a desert out here."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Keeping a semi low profile was something that was moderately easy for Yuki. It reminded him of all the times he had spent alone. He shook away the bad thought.

"It was meant to be a joke Tsuya," he said jokingly but inside he meant that to be a bit harsh. It was difficult being mean to her. "And perhaps later on we'll find the champion of Hoenn, whoever that may be now." He rolled his eyes at the thought of the ever changing Hoenn league.

Over the horizon the sight of Pewter city could be seen. It wasn't too bad, a few bashed up buildings, but the economy was doing well. Everything was seemingly rationed and many people were either hard at work or the younger ones bored. It wasn't as bad as Yuki was expecting, but still 'bad.' Now Yuki was confident that the proven were the bad guys.

"Do you wanna check the gym, surely people who are willing to fight will be there right?"

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • As the group walked along the path toward Pallet Town Justin looked down at Absol, "When we get there be on your guard, we don't know what kind of people we'll run into plus it could possibly be another setup." Absol nodded "Sol Absol sol." the pokemon looked up at it's trainer, "Ok, next time I will pay more attention when you try to warn me that something's wrong". Justin shooked his head and laughed abit, then stopped walking, "Just incase" he pulled a pokeball off his belt and tossed it into the air "Haunter go!", the red beam from the pokeball revealed a floating ghost, "Haunter, I need you to fly on ahead of us and check for any threats". The ghost pokemon flew off and became invisible.

Justin started walking again, "Don't know why I didn't think to have Haunter check out that ship before, but that's all in the past now. I can't wait till I get to go to war against those Proven scum, if I'm lucky I'll get put on the front lines." "Sol!" Absol yelled in agreement, obviously feeling just as much hate for the Proven as his trainer does.

Years
  • Tabris nodded his agrrement, "Yeah, can't think of a better place to start." He annouced taking in the sights of the city. It wasn't horrible, as far as Kanto impressions went. Walking casually with Snease keeping a protective watch from her perch on his shoulders. Tsuya was close behind, almost agaisnt her brother, with Glaceon now trailing behind her. Tabris didn't know much of the Kanto region but looked through the buildings attempting to spot the Pokemon Gym emblem. 'Wonder if it'll just be out in the open?' He thought, tring to read the expressions of those close by. Having his Pokemon out in the open, he expected evil stares and unheard comments.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar became less and less talkative as they continued along the path to Pallet Town. Soon she was completely silent, gazing uninterested at the dirt path beneath their feet. Espeon had lept into her trainer's arms, dozing peacefully in the fading daylight. Skylar gave Justin a sideways glance, noting his strong relationship with his Absol. Almost too strong, she added inwardly, considering he'd much rather talk to his Pokemon than his human partner.

She looked up as the trees became more and more scarce, and soon they were standing in an open area before the Town of Pallet. Shr hesitated, looking warily at the small community a little ways ahead of them. Not much could be seen besides the dirty, broken red roofs of the houses it contained.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • "Well, looks like we're here." Justin said as he looked over a hill at the small town. He turned back toward Skylar, realizing she was really quiet, "You okay? I haven't heard a word from you since we were in Viridian". He sat down on a rock and looked Skylar in the eyes. "Haunter....." his ghost pokemon appeared between the two trainers, "Any sign of danger?" the pokemon shook it's head, "Alright then, return!" Justin placed Haunter's ball back on his belt, then drew out his sword and started sharpening it.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Huh?" Skylar realized she was being spoken to, and turned to see Justin sitting on a rock, looking straight at her. She held his gaze for a moment before looking back toward the horizon, toward Pallet...Her stomach twisted. "Yeah, I'm - uh - I'm fine. Just nervous, that's all..." Her voice trailed off, and her gaze fell to her feet. Espeon stirred in her trainer's arms, her big purple eyes cracking open slightly. "Peon..?"

Suddenly, Skylar whipped around as Haunter appeared beside Justin. She stood, momentarily shocked, squeezing a squirming Espeon tight against her chest. When she realized the Pokemon was just Justin's, however, she sighed and loosened her grip. "I...Sorry." Again, she looked away sheepishly. What was going on with her today? Get it together Skylar, she thought sternly, I know this place is kind of creepy, but nothing's going to happen to you. Besides, you've got your Pokemon and Justin along in case anything does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back