• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yes, but you'd think People would finally discover, "OMG! I'm not in Emaluation!"

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    *Tee Hee* Hey this may sound kinda rude but what exactly do you (VC) do in/for the game? Or, are you just obsessed about it like everyone else?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    *Tee Hee* Hey this may sound kinda rude but what exactly do you (VC) do in/for the game? Or, are you just obsessed about it like everyone else?

If you would take the time to read the first post, you'd see that I make custom music and I develop the website, alongside being a project leader.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • yes, I do know how to script. I may not be good, but as this game progresses, so does my skill in scripting. Many of you are probably wondering why I don't just hire a scripter, the reason being is because if I script the game, then "I" actually know whats going on. It may seem rediculous, but it will be for the best. I practice javascript any time I have thats free.

PS: this topic was covered some pages back.

qw

Years
  • C.A could you please give us a hint on what the next update is on
    Pokémon the Lost World

And also will you be making another youtube video anytime soon?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    C.A could you please give us a hint on what the next update is on
    Pokémon the Lost World

And also will you be making another youtube video anytime soon?

It'll happen when Arcane decides that the time is right, they couldn't be a hint because even he doesn't know O_o

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    What a scary thought, (just like L ...) anyway, maybe it'll be a movie side quest. There is going to be one for every movie isn't there, if not, I thought thats what he said.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Why certain days, that wouldn't make any sense, if there going to happen, they'll be progress, or like Squirtle iIland.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    guys, you're doing exactly what i warned against.
    STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THE GAME, like 'for sure', 'i think', etc etc.

he might do them. he might not.

stop talking like he will. you don't know. you're going to be generating alot of hype for nothing if he doesn't do everything that you thought it would be because you felt that he would do it for sure.

i dont have a problem if you talk about what you would like to see in the game. just don't assume that he's automatically putting in certain things!!!

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    thats not what you guys are doing - you're blatantly assuming stuff, like what he'll put in the next update, or for sure that every movie will be in there, and plenty of other stuff in the past. i'm not saying its bad to talk about it, i'm just saying don't be so definitive. its very annoying

and maybe you won't be hte one getting disappointed - it could be someone else who read the thread who thought 'cool, that will be in it', only to find out that it isn't

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back