• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Miss vampire ;)

Ok, so as long is I or someone else is wording ideas in that matter or very similar, it's ok? I'll remember that (^^)

Even if someone is making a prediction I don't think Arcane is forced to implement anything or should feel forced and I don't usually trust just anyone who says something's going to be put into the game. But I do of course understand that it can lead to miscommunication and arguments.

About my idea... It wasn't meant really seriously and, personally, I doubt if it would be wise to inplement... (And yes, this was a way to make this post on topic again xD)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Miss vampire ;)

Ok, so as long is I or someone else is wording ideas in that matter or very similar, it's ok? I'll remember that (^^)

Even if someone is making a prediction I don't think Arcane is forced to implement anything or should feel forced and I don't usually trust just anyone who says something's going to be put into the game. But I do of course understand that it can lead to miscommunication and arguments.

About my idea... It wasn't meant really seriously and, personally, I doubt if it would be wise to inplement... (And yes, this was a way to make this post on topic again xD)

As far as we know, he doesn't what Scienceboy is trying to say, (i think) is that people that make predictions aren't helpful. If I remember, suggestions were OK.

qw

Years
  • (
    info.png
    this is a suggestion)

i think (and C.A does not have to put this in his game) that you should mix up where pokemon are like you can find a skitty in kanto and a pigey in shinnoh.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Yeah, that happens in the anime & games anyway, and since it's (loosely) based off the games ..., I have to agree with Blazer

Atomic Reactor

It's actually based more on the anime, just put into game form :P

Atomic Reactor

lol. yes, you play yourself, you play the game alongside event that occurred in the anime.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Lol. Hey AR you're on the team can I ... wait, that be assuming or something, oh well. Do you know how many times you'll run into Ash

shinyursaring

Message me to play Halo 3.
    Years
  • All I can say is this, best mapping ever.

Plus, just an idea. How about you make a version for both on/off line. This would change a few features such as tile moving. Plus online Pokemon games are superlaggy and kinda unfun in some aspects{I mean Crater and such not D/P}.
    I sent an application by the way.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • A connection was just made in my brain. If you begin your adventure the same day as Ash and Gary, but recieve one of the kanto starter pokemon, does that mean that you are one of the three trainers that went to oaks lab on time before ash did, and the three of you get the three starter pokemon?

punkforlife93

Mudpimp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    A connection was just made in my brain. If you begin your adventure the same day as Ash and Gary, but recieve one of the kanto starter pokemon, does that mean that you are one of the three trainers that went to oaks lab on time before ash did, and the three of you get the three starter pokemon?

I think that would be interesting. But since it's intending to follow the story of the anime, I doubt it. Not saying it's not true, of course.

Personally, I'd prefer if it followed Ash's adventure. :P

qw

Years
  • All I can say is this, best mapping ever.

Plus, just an idea. How about you make a version for both on/off line. This would change a few features such as tile moving. Plus online Pokemon games are superlaggy and kinda unfun in some aspects{I mean Crater and such not D/P}.
    I sent an application by the way.

1. he alredy has an online/offline feature.
    2.Saying that you put an application form in is kind spammy.

but other than that your right5 would'nt this game be kinda laggy with 100+ people on itl.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • I was looking at the rout one picture and pallet town picture, and they are geographically impossible. The river that goes through pallet town is 16 tiles to the left of the entrance to rout one, but there is nothing 16 tiles to the left of the entrance into pallet town in rout 1. I am not asking for a major change in the maps, I'm just saying I noticed

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    *Nods* OK, I get it. And Pika Storm, I noticed that to, ... maybe it'll be cut off by rocks, and you won't be able to take it anywhere?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back