• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I've been watching this thread ever since it was made, and it has gotten better then ever o.o I just read the update xD And i must say it's looking a hell of a lot to the Anime Towns/Cities. Too bad i can't map with Sphere, it only grabs a small piece of a tile. I wish i could help >.<

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Guys, there is no reason to get so offended when someone speaks in another language or calls this game a hack. The common person wouldn't know a thing about people making Pokemon games on alternative engines, and new members wouldn't know the whole "please leave a translation above or below in English"

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I know this has been asked before, but since no one has awnsered I would like to ask again, What about contests? I presume they will be included (duh), but how will they work I personally hate the DP way, the RS was okay E only had one location so, buh bubh buh, how ill they work?

I dont know if this'll help or not but I'm willing to PM Ca or anyone else on the team a list of contest hall location through out the anime.

Atomic Reactor

VC is gone.
    So we will have to wait till CA returns...

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I personally dont know.
    VC is gone.
    So we will have to wait till CA returns...

So I have heard, but he just posted today, so what the hell does he mean 'gone'

Edit: Where can I find Pewter City and Route 2? I heard they were completed

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OK, I can't wait for this game to come out, but sadly I must.

If Arceus is holding the Water Plate, will you be allowed to enter him in the Whirl Cup?

Last edited:
    Years
    I hope not,because I already see the scenario:
    Random Trainer:Magikarp,use splash!!
    *Magikarp splashes water making Arceus angry*
    Trainer:Arceus,use Judgement full power!
    *Magikarp collapses into a pile of dust*
    So yeah,this scenarion applies to most water non-legendary Pokemon.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Well I guess, but we don't know that, if it's anything like the battle tower I guess it'll apply, oh and Atomic Reactor where did Ac go, I knew he was in Washington, did he go somewhere else now?

Atomic Reactor

none of us know.
    he said he would be on msn on thursday.
    like 3 weeks ago.

whatever hes doing im sure its important.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    California, oh knows not the state of San Fransiscans!

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Yeah >>, <<, so even the staff don't know where he's gone eh, tough nuggies to the rest of us.

Oh oh oh, who else is wondering how shellos will be different? And who else want's to see a Arbok with different patterns?

Years
    Atomic, What would you say about the whole water plate and Arceus
    Im guessing that he wont be able to be entered in the Whirl Cup

Atomic Reactor

im assuming legendarys wont be in any tournaments.
    As for the arbok colors, maybe, as long as they dont suck

Years
    Well each pokemon has a unique feature that makes it weel simply, that pokemon
    You aren't talking about..taking away the face on the stomach part of it are you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back