• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well isn't obvious he puts loads of work into it ...
    In any case, your sentence makes no sense because I am on staff and I know how much effort he puts into it.

Please, either post something that was actually pertaining to The Lost World, or I'll have to report you to a moderator.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    "isn't it obvious" is what I meant

Crett

That Popcorn Guy
    Years
  • Err..Back on-topic, this game looks more fun than any other pokemon game I have ever played.
    ...I'd give up Platinum for this! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I mean myself i am new the the whole pokemon hacks thing, but i have loved pokemon for aslong as i can remember, i've been playing pokemon on the VBA emulator for years, but it started with pokemon blue when i was small for my birthday.

This game is epic, it looks amazing the new sprites and bigger towns i mean not many people realise pokemon is a RPG since there is levels and a story line and this is gunna be one epic of a RPG for pokemon.

-Synther

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I mean myself i am new the the whole pokemon hacks thing, but i have loved pokemon for aslong as i can remember, i've been playing pokemon on the VBA emulator for years, but it started with pokemon blue when i was small for my birthday.

This game is epic, it looks amazing the new sprites and bigger towns i mean not many people realise pokemon is a RPG since there is levels and a story line and this is gunna be one epic of a RPG for pokemon.

-Synther
    Not going to be a hack :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    Good game

exelent diria good game I loved to hear a favour podiras spend what k Yeves echo encrypted by mp?, I also work into one that use the single rpgmakerxp and is in Spanish post since that is my language

Crett

That Popcorn Guy
    Years
  • This game's promising more than Platinum is, even when it's not nearly done yet!
    ...My guess is the completed version will estimate at 3 GB..
    So I stand by my words, Platinum's awesome, and Lost World is (if that's even possible) more awesome..
    Hmmm..how to contribute...how about making new forms, or adding shadow pokemon, and the such? will shiny pokemon have new sprites in the orange isles? (or whatever they're called, my memory isn't up to date right now...=p)

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • okay, inmoosewetrust, i don't want to be rude but why are you ALWAYS so negative? have a little faith in arcane!
    he's probably planning something huge!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2009
    i can see the pic of the Pokemon center can some on post it in a link for me Please i really want to see it :(

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • *gasp*

He's alive!?[/sarcastic comment]

Anyways guys... just give him his space, when he's ready to come back he will...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back