• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

qw

Years
    imagine 100 people on motocycles with headlights on

wheres the nighttime?

I said it would cost over $60,000 so not alot of people will be riding them.

and who said all those people will be riding in the same area.

It could be the rock Charmander was on in the show. Was that Route 3?

yeah it could. i think C.A said somthing about being able to get all the starters.

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    well, for one thing, asides from the cost in the games, or lame marketing excuses, 60k$ is not that hard to get in the actual games. i usually get that much by at least the 4-5 gym. plus, once you've beat the elite four, with the amulet coin, thats 70k$ per run. even thought the elite four won't be like that, its still very easy to get money in the game. i've never understood how people said that its hard.

and its an online game, with him making maps that are completely huge in order to fit all the people. i don't think that 100 people in an area would be that hard to get.

my basic point is that theres no real reason to have a motorcycle, when there are already 2 different bikes.

qw

Years
    no that was route 3
    Pokémon the Lost World

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    Uhmm yea, to make the game look like the reall pokemon world, all the routes should be the same.
    So if charmander's rock is located on route 24, it would be fun to make a large rock where charmander used to be in route 24 right ?

but it's just 1 rock, look at rout 24 on a video game map website or something, there's lots of rocks in it

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh, your right, ... just because we can get all the starters, doesn't mean will get them in the same place as Ash ... good point.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    where could we catch bulbusaur. and will there be an event concerning you getting a squirtle from officer jenny.

C.A. has not said exactly where the starters will be caught, but bulbasaur will probably be caught in the kanto safari zone, and squirtles will be caught on squirtle island, but he has not said where that island is

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    from what i remember, he was protecting the pokemon breeding house that was hidden away, or something like that. i don't feel like it would be incorperated into the game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back