• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    here, i've finished mew island, there are many vace entrences, they lead into a cave (i'm working on the labyrinth map) the only exit that leads to mew is the far top right. follos that path and you should find the 'temple' and forest.
    this is the Tree Of Beginning (as seen in pokemon movie 8 "Lucario and the mystery of Mew") i'm also working on the tree of beginning map

Capt. Arcane, tell me if you like this idea, i can make other maps, just contact me. thanks.

[i've saved the map in a .jpeg format to prevent stealing my custom work!]

Mapper Toph.

I found a whole bunch of mistakes.
    Mistakes are circled in red

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • well, from what I can see and tell, you did not actually "make" that map. You did make it, but all you did was copy and paste sprites on top of the map, which, makes uneven tiles, which causes movement disablilities. Not to be mean, but there are a lot of problems with that map.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • well, from what I can see and tell, you did not actually "make" that map. You did make it, but all you did was copy and paste sprites on top of the map, which, makes uneven tiles, which causes movement disablilities. Not to be mean, but there are a lot of problems with that map.

well, i did the best i could, but maybe you can use this map as an idea for the story.

I found a whole bunch of mistakes.
    Mistakes are circled in red

i can try to correct the errors in the map, but the tiles used to walk on are all correctly placed. i will try to create more maps like this, and without errors. k

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    they'll probably be another pokemon game in like 2 years ... or at least the crystal/emerald version of D/P within the next one.
    think about it, pokemon is one of nintendo's two cash cows, they won't stop it

Captain Arcane

Years
  • they'll probably be another pokemon game in like 2 years ... or at least the crystal/emerald version of D/P within the next one.

Well, thats to be expected, seeing how they just made 5. billion dollars of their new pokemon movie in japan. They're not just gonna come up and say "Oh, well, no more pokemon, were done now, bwabye now" Yeah, to tell the truth, I expect Pokemon to go over 1 thousand.

Naroko

Shadow Reaper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    well this game is very interesting i just wait till the release of the demo(whenever it will be)

off topic: the newest pokemon games are Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 and Pokemon Ranger Batonnage and they will be released this spring(mystery dungeon in USA and Ranger in Japan)

Lucario rocks

Mmm... Crispy
    Years
  • they'll probably be another pokemon game in like 2 years ... or at least the crystal/emerald version of D/P within the next one.

I also found out there is a new johto remake on the DS coming in 2009 or 2010.
    go on youtube and search for Pokemon Gold and silver remake and click on the one made by Ziltch10 read both comments by wiithepeople2 (i cannot show url because i haven't done more than 15 posts

I like the map Toph but you need to sort out those errors

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I also found out there is a new johto remake on the DS coming in 2009 or 2010.
    go on youtube and search for Pokemon Gold and silver remake and click on the one made by Ziltch10 read both comments by wiithepeople2 (i cannot show url because i haven't done more than 15 posts

I like the map Toph but you need to sort out those errors

(When will people learn!) Nintendo hasn't confirmed ANYTHING. What makes you think some regular-schmoe online has the entire info on an un-confirmed game?

Lucario rocks

Mmm... Crispy
    Years
  • (When will people learn!) Nintendo hasn't confirmed ANYTHING. What makes you think some regular-schmoe online has the entire info on an un-confirmed game?

the dudes cousin works for game freak which partner Nintendo in making pokemon games (e.g. 3rd generation and 4th) also they make the games with nintendo helping with advertising, crediting and making the story while Gamefreak make the maps.

Also, Even though they haven't confirmed it they haven't said that they are not working on a new game. They could be doing it in the same order as the 3rd generation:
    1st Ruby and Sapphire (new region adventure)
    2nd Firered and LeafGreen (remake of old game)
    3rd Emerald (upgraded and modified story to Ruby and sapphire)

The 4th generation could be the same with
    1.Diamond and Pearl (new region adventure)
    2.Sparkling Gold and Shining Silver (remake of old game)
    3.??? (upgraded and modified story to Diamond and Pearl)

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

well, i think and hope that the remake is real.
    but this thread isnt about the remake of gold and silver. its about Captian Arcanes game!
    why dosnt somone just start a thread to discus the rumor.
    let's just stay on topic now about the Lost World

it's still looking great!
    so will you be battling mewtwo in the viridian gym?
    or will you have to go to some new island wer mewtwo holds a tournament like in the movie?
    what do you have planned for all the other legendarys?

Toph

Years
  • Finidhed 'error free' versions of Mew Isle

Finidhed 'error free' versions of Mew Isle (a.k.a. Faraway Island) (a.k.a. the kingdom from the 8th movie)

these two are the finished 'error free' versions'of the island.
    the second picture, i made specially for anerror that i made in the first pic, with the trees there (upper right) the error is completely gone.

if Captain Arcane can use this as a sidequest (like the story from the 8th movie) tha i'd be happy to make all the maps related to this island: the maze and the tree of beginning (mew's place).

Thank you.

Captain Arcane

Years
  • Well, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I'd preffer not to use them Toph. I appreciate your kindness and your helpfulness, but first things first, you are not a member of the Pokemon The Lost World developement team. You basically just parged your way in here, and you even wrote "Pokemon The Lost World- Mapper" under your name, and I have never assigned anyone else to do mapping besides myself! Now, I"m not trying to be rude, or mean, but I had to say it before it got out of hand, so please don't hold this against me.

Toph

Years
  • Well, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I'd preffer not to use them Toph. I appreciate your kindness and your helpfulness, but first things first, you are not a member of the Pokemon The Lost World developement team. You basically just parged your way in here, and you even wrote "Pokemon The Lost World- Mapper" under your name, and I have never assigned anyone else to do mapping besides myself! Now, I"m not trying to be rude, or mean, but I had to say it before it got out of hand, so please don't hold this against me.

okay then if thats what you want...

but maybe you can use this as an idea. to capture mew like in the 8th movie...

and i'll remove the title next to my name.

i can make some custom work later, maybe it can be useful...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Those aren't even the Faraway Island maps...I'm confused here...

Also, Sorry about not providing the music I said I would make Arcane. The part I ordered for my laptop hasn't come in yet, and the UPS website says its still in Japan, even though its been over a week since I ordered it.

Toph

Years
  • all hail Arcane! ....Lol.

hey, is the game progressing Arcane ?
    cuz the first post isn't updated for a while.

love the design, keep up the good work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back