• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
Years
  • well this is gonna be the best hack ever! i would like to know when this will be ready for download......

and again there are people that wont read the very first post.

1. its not a 'hack' it's a game! not a hacked version of some kind of game.
    2. it's still under construction, let Captain Arcane and his crew work onthe game without a rush.

3. (someone else was talking about this) he uses Sphere to make tha game.

if new people are reading this topic, please read at least the first post!

Thank You!

Lucario rocks

Mmm... Crispy
    Years
  • Question on Starters

Hi again Arcane, Youve really got this game on the railroad to success, it looks brill, good luck with everything you need to do.I also have a few questionsQ

Q1:
    I know the Starter cap thing, but if you go to a new region like Johto, Will you get a starter from the professeur?

Q2: Will you be able to breed in kanto, or will it start in the orange/sevii islands?

Q3:How will you sort out the routes to Orre and Fiore from Kanto and Johto?

Thats all thanks.

afsnyder

Pokemon Addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Cool game. I'm just amazed it worked out fine.

P.S To many screenshots.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    i love your game.
    are the in battle moves going to have sprites or is it just going to be nothing.
    also are you going to add altomare?

Tadano_nika

Mononoke
    Years
  • Q1:
    I know the Starter cap thing, but if you go to a new region like Johto, Will you get a starter from the professeur?
    I think that was the intention. you get a new starter and all pokemon above a certain lvl can not imediately be taken into the new region.
    as for the other two questions, I'm kinda curious too :3

i love your game.
    are the in battle moves going to have sprites or is it just going to be nothing.
    also are you going to add altomare?
    Altomare is included on the world map, so we will probably be able to travel to it aswell ;)

P.S To many screenshots.
    I think you mean too many screenshots? and if you do, there is no such thing as too many screenshots ^-^

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • yes, yes yes, Altomare will appear in the game...(I mean geeze, I put it on the world map for peats sake) But yeah, it will be on the game, don't you worry.

Um, about breeding in Kanto, you have to journey all the to Johto to introduce breeding, then all the breeding places in Kanto, Sevii Islands, and Orange Islands will feature breeding. ^_^

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • In the game, there will be people hidden throughout the world called "trade backs". Now, trade backs are NPC's who will trade you his/her pokemon, for any pokemon of yours, and then will immediately trade it back to you. But, be warned, there are only a few of these people, and you can only use their services once, so make sure whatever your trading "needs" to be traded.

Also, when the trade is activated; when you get the NPC's pokemon, and trade it back; the NPC's pokemon will not count as a captured pokemon, only as a seen pokemon.

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
    Years
  • looks promissing, but what about the evil team ? like any other pokémon game there have been teams tryingto take over the world, capturing mighty pokémon, creating their own universe, etc.
    whcih team will this game incude (Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, etc...)

or will this include all of them , and how will this work?

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 12, 2008
    >_> I feel like I'm one of very few who actually read all the way through this thread, or at least read the first page, as about 70% of the questions asked are answered in the first post, or in subsequent pages. guess they're just lazy.

<_< anyway, this game really looks AMAZING, and I'd love to support you, Capt. Arcane, and the rest of the Pokemon: TLW team. Good luck to you all.

also: when/if I ever get close to even working on my own game, would you mind if I used your world map? I know it seems kind of lazy but theres no way I could do any of that stuff on my own.

also, I'd like to try some spriting for the first time, so would you mind if I tried some variations and posted them here?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    >_> I feel like I'm one of very few who actually read all the way through this thread, or at least read the first page, as about 70% of the questions asked are answered in the first post, or in subsequent pages. guess they're just lazy.

<_< anyway, this game really looks AMAZING, and I'd love to support you, Capt. Arcane, and the rest of the Pokemon: TLW team. Good luck to you all.

also: when/if I ever get close to even working on my own game, would you mind if I used your world map? I know it seems kind of lazy but theres no way I could do any of that stuff on my own.

also, I'd like to try some spriting for the first time, so would you mind if I tried some variations and posted them here?

Thanks for the compliments and supporting us :3

This thread wouldn't be the place to post your sprites though :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back