• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    my reason is that captain arcane wanted it more realistic.... it is more realistic that a charizard flys with u on it thatn a pidgy or pidgiotto and blastoise other than a wartortle basicly big pokemon can do it and most legendary pokemon are big most not all ad pokemon that dont evolve are usally big such as lapras but the smaller pokemon like real small or 1st stage pokemon can follow u

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    i know he might have thought of it but still ill suggest my ideas like he sed to do

i can submit pictures now so here is the idea kinda.... im workin on lapras.....

Pokémon the Lost World

also i have redone cerulean gym to match the one done by arcane on the 1st page it is a wall in the middle with a fish tank to seperate the trainers from the leader and also i was thinkin it would be cool if the trainers was misty's sisters from the anime with misty in her anime clothes Pokémon the Lost World

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    heres the thing - if he does make it like that, then most pokemon wouldn't be able to learn surf. kingerl, octillery, corsula, starmie, many water pokemon wouldn't fit teh 'requirement', thereby limiting the pokemon that you could actually surf with.

additionally, look at the structure of a pidgeot. its a gigantic bird - theres no place to actually sit without impairing its movements, unlike with a charizard. that would mean that in order to fly with it, you would have to hold onto its leg for quite some time, which if you think about it would be hard to do. unless you had a harness rigged up it would be impossible.

making those restrictions would impact the game alot more than you would think. i think its better not to have them

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    i suppose but isnt charizard bigger than a pidgeot??? anywho i have noticed something....
    .arcane has been doing all the maps in fire red style but he wants the people and pokemon in d/p style??? they dont match and

. also dont ash and that enter veridian city through the woods? the way it has been done people will be walking on the roads of veridian city and it would not seem like pokemon, there will be too much space unless he has cars constantly moving on the roads but u dont see that in pokemon

p.s what do u think of my stuff

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    About flying and surfing I don't think he's actually going to get rid of stuff from the game if he can help it

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i suppose but isnt charizard bigger than a pidgeot??? anywho i have noticed something....
    .arcane has been doing all the maps in fire red style but he wants the people and pokemon in d/p style??? they dont match and

. also dont ash and that enter veridian city through the woods the way it has been done people will be walking on the roads and it would not seem like pokemon there will be too much space unless he has cars constantly moving but u dont see that in pokemon

p.s what do u think of my stuff

i didn't say anything about the size of a charizard compared to a pidgeot - i was saying that theres no way to sit on a pidgeot due to its structure. not its size.

pidgeot is a bird type pokemon. the skeletal structure leaves no place for a person to sit without hampering the wings.
    the charizard on the other hand is more of a lizard type. looking at images and imagining a skeletal structure from that, it has a torso/neck that a person can sit on. that and the fact that the wings aren't full flesh contact with the torso means that its possible to sit without impairing them. on birds, the wing is connected in a larger band

oh, and please fix the grammar for the second statement and clarify. i could not understand a word of what you were saying.

Benzee

I got your number, on the wall
    Years
    Holy Crap, this game looks amazing. I can't wait for it to be finished. However, as all gamers know, the more time is put into the game, the better it is.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Well, about the surfing/flying thing, there is a point. But I think I remember an anime episode where someone flies on a Pidgeot. I don't think you should make it so complicated, with body shapes and so... Just the size of the Pokémon. Maybe you could make little pokémon fly and surf less long, and bigger pokémon could be able to surf and fly a longer distance.

Atomic Reactor

Not at the moment. CA is waiting for his computer to be delivered to his new home.;
    Just chill.

Years
    He's back everyone, Here is the message he sent me on myspace.

Well, I just read the replies that werer post on the PTLW thread. And I can't tell you how happy and amazed that everyone is still beleiving in us. And again, I'm very proud of you guys for taking command of the thread, and keeping from ripping at its seems.

Also, I have some good news, well. That I was going to announce at my arrival when I got back on to the community, but, I feel as if I must do it now, or you actually! ^_^

A few days before it was decided that I was moving and got my computer packed up, which was back in July. I finished Route 3, and all its glory that a route should have.

So, I would like you to inform everyone that my return is immanent. And that when I do, Rotue 3 will be shown. And also, tell them that I am extremely grateful to every fan that is still supporting, even though I've been gone for quite some time. And also inform them, that I won't be logging on until I have my computer.

And also, please tell every team member that I am very proud of each of them for still working, and believing, even in my absence.

Thank you so much man, you are a fundemental part of this team. And I can never thank you enough.

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    WOAH, he sounds like a nice guy :P, and i cant wait to see what he has instore for us when he is ready
    I'm pretty sure he is, though he inserted way too many commas on that last message which left me confused. Still a nice guy though.

Atomic Reactor

The only reason games dont have attack animations is because theyr made with Poccils SK.
    Which doesnt come with those implemented.
    So people decide not to put them in or wait till its the last thing.

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
    WOAH, he sounds like a nice guy :P, and i cant wait to see what he has instore for us when he is ready

Dude i came here... I read all the first post before i posted my first post... like 49 pages i think... And for what i see that CA is a very awesome guy. He just AWESOME! And he has a AWESOME TEAM that supports him 100% :D I hope he gets back very very soon! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back