• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
    sorry i no u are new to this forum zirco but it has been stated bfore that they will not have a percentage bar,atleast until near finishing.
    and yes this forums for questions but not all from the same person.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    well just because nobody else is asking questions doesnt mean i can't and thanks for answering my question mini poliwag.

oh yeah just wandering, if the maps are being created in order then why have we been shown route 3 but not pewter city or viridian forest, dont answer if you think i am being a pain though, just thought it might be good to use the thread. thats wt its for afterall

Years
    Because they obviously weren't made yet..?
    Obviously.
    When was it said maps are being done in order?
    Correct me.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    The maps are kindof being done in the same order, but not exactly; and if there was a percentage bar of what is DONE and not almost done or considering, the game would be less than 1%; don't hope on it being done for a few years

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Ay everyone, sorry for not being online the past couple of days, I've been busy. But that's the past, and it's now the weekend; tiem to answer some questions.

To make this clear once again, maps "are" being made in order. Like Rhuan said, not everything that has been done is being shown. This is not a gallery for the game, this is a discussion thread. Not only that, what fun would it be if I were to show all the finished work.

I'm hoping to be able to make Pokémon Contests more enjoyable. I too am disappointed at how the games portray them compared to the anime.

The battle system is still in it's concept phase, but believe me when I tell you this. The battle system is going to be top notch. It will feature so many new features that you will actually feel like a Pokémon Trainer.

We are not posting a status bar because of many reasons, but at some point, we will. I just do not know when.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
    im guessing, not in intelligence, just guessing
    that the reason y he has not posted a percentage bar is because there are so many possibilitys that the game will be updated, expanded and changed in many ways that would make the percentage bar insignificant.

and also not to be a pain but it has been almost a month since i posted my application now cap'n, i admit that asking just a week after i posted it was a bit impatient, and i apologize for that, but is there any particular reason y u havent replied.

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I have an idea for something in kanbto.
    There should be an abandond laboritiory were there is a professor/scientist form the pokemon episode that gave people siezures.
    In the labratory, you should be able to find porygon and the porygon upgrades.
    The professor/scientist should be a trade back player that when you defeat him he gives you the option to preform a trade back with only the porygon evolutions, allowing you to access all three of them

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    Great to hear from you captain, ................. i'm sooooooooo glad you are encorporating a contest system into the game.

i too have not got a reply from my application, maybe you could decline it or something, if i am not able to join the team.

oh yeah, that sounds about right mini poliwag considering that most of the game has not been decided yet (correct me if i'm wrong).

also, i just watched pokemon the movie 1. and it says that the trainers must depart from old shore port to get to new island. this confused me. does anybody know anything about oldshore port or which region it is in (most likley kanto but it is not in the anime sereis or any of the games)

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    It's good that you have questions, just don't get overly excited because it is easy to turn into spam; and to make my post not spam, I would like to answer a question:
    Kanto was the only region known at the time of the first movie, so there is like a 99% chance that it will be in kanto

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    It's good that you have questions, just don't get overly excited because it is easy to turn into spam; and to make my post not spam, I would like to answer a question:
    Kanto was the only region known at the time of the first movie, so there is like a 99% chance that it will be in kanto

yer but there is no such thing as old shore port in kanto in the game ( I DO AGREE THAT IT IS IN KANTO ) maybe it can be added as part of vermillion or somthing as that is the major port city. btw its not really important as it only ever got one mention.

zirico~

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Just for reassurance, you applications are being taken care of. Remember, you are not the only people who have sent in applications, my inbox is chalk full of applications. But you should hopefully be hearing a response soon.

Sorry for the wait everyone,
    Captain Arcane

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    hey does anybody know anything about the old shore port from the first movie where the trainers were told to board the ferry. sorry but its raely bugging me lol.

zirico~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back