• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Heh, yeah. People who sent applications (Including me o.O;) Just have t wait.

Looks and sounds great Captain! The Maps are simply gorgeous, and the anticipation to see the ideas for contests and battles you seem to have is killing me! If you can pull this off, well...You should be declared King of Estonia or something.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
    wow captain i nevr new so many people were sending in appluications

and thanks for the link rhaun

also in the first movie they said the weather was too dangerous and that no one should board
    so they used there own pokemon to get there themselves

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    wow captain i nevr new so many people were sending in appluications

also in the first movie they said the weather was too dangerous and that no one should board
    so they used there own pokemon to get there themselves

yer but they were still at the port, and at that huge pokemon center before the trainers were told the ferry was canceled

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    After a loooooong inactivity, I'm back on PC and ready to start actually working around the Lost World thread again.

hi der

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    hey mac, ..... is that house on you dp your characters house in the game. the hero. in pallet town.

also has the topic of IV's and EV's been discused in the thread yet????

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

Welcome back mason! :]

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    zirico, the battle system and stats systems in pokemon the lost world will be more complicated than in the originals, we won't miss stuff like IVs and EVs out, unless we come up with something that we think would be better to replace them with.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    it would be cool if there was a faraway island that had a huge coloseum on it. and you could only compete in the turnament if you have all gym badges, won all the pokemon leagues, got all of the fronteir symbols, won a certain amount of matches at mount battle and won other major tournaments such a the whirl cup. preliminary rounds could be used to get to the final 64 competitor or it could just be first come first served. (if you apply late you might not get in)
    the winner could be given the title of the "worlds greatest trainer", until the next one a month later...

you could also do the same with a contest theme.

wt do you think of my idea????

oh and rhuan, i know this battle system is going to take a long time and a lot of work but as you say it is going to be far superior than the origional, besides i think it is the most important part of the game.

EDIT: it would be better to use platinum mive sets as they have a few moves added on and are better than the dp movesets. you can get the movesets and see the added moves through this link https://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/946308/54120

zirico~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    it would be cool if there was a faraway island that had a huge coloseum on it. and you could only compete in the turnament if you have all gym badges, won all the pokemon leagues, got all of the fronteir symbols, won a certain amount of matches at mount battle and won other major tournaments such a the whirl cup. preliminary rounds could be used to get to the final 64 competitor or it could just be first come first served. (if you apply late you might not get in)
    the winner could be given the title of the "worlds greatest trainer", until the next one a month later...
    Isn't that basically the whole concept of the Orre region...?

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    yer but i meant an island faraway, where you can only be accepted if you have won every other pokemon competion and tournament, then it would be for the title of worlds greatest trainer. part of the criteria to getting onto this island could be winning in all of those colleseums, if they are in the game that is.

Atomic Reactor

pretty sure orre is in, so those will be in too.
    and we've discussed "worlds best trainer" before.

ComedyQuest

Noob Hacker
    Years
    Wow, I'm speechless, the mapping is great, you have pure talents there, and I am just thrilled about this game so much. And speaking of maps, I understand how this game is taking a very long time to complete, because of the complex maps, you want people to experience that it really is a big world out there. Keep up the good work. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    also i have another question. In the Orange Islands are u gonna be able to catch lugia,and the other legendary birds? or are u gonna keep it like it is for all the games?
    or possibly both?

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    legendaries will be available through special events, but we dnot' know what yet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back