• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I think the problem is, why is Captain Arcane showing you his new work but not his team? Surely they should come first, no? And why request a team if you don't give them stuff to do?

Well this is kinda ontopic but yeah, he shows me his new work because a) we're good friends, b) I help out giving advice and guidance since it is my style.

I'm kinda biased, but I think what Captain Arcane is doing with my tiles is pretty amazing, he doesn't just use them, but completely utilises them and modifies them to look even better. I can't wait to see what he does for the other regions.
    I agree with you pikastorm about that transition. I suck at floor tiles haha.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Well this is kinda ontopic but yeah, he shows me his new work because a) we're good friends, b) I help out giving advice and guidance since it is my style.

I'm kinda biased, but I think what Captain Arcane is doing with my tiles is pretty amazing, he doesn't just use them, but completely utilises them and modifies them to look even better. I can't wait to see what he does for the other regions.
    I agree with you pikastorm about that transition. I suck at floor tiles haha.

kyle you are great at floor tiles but i agree he does make incredably good use of the tiles and uses them to make by far the most natural and complex maps that iv ever seen

Years
  • Not really.
    Only a few maps were done, if he's still working, viridian city should be done and that was the only big project out of the maps he had to revamp.
    So all of them will be done in the new tile set from now on

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    When Beta will be released ? I want to play it so bad.

There is not, and will not be a beta release of this game, ever.

Also, we are completely unsure of when, and possibly if this game will be finished any time soon, if at all.

Sorry for wording or what, but I just had to state it as it is at the moment.

~Mooshykris

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Ca, Ca oh were have you been?
    This ship you have sailed is not taking a win.

Well I seriously advise you to be patient at this moment. CA is just at the right age for college application so he may have to spend most of his time on schoolworks. Besides, Atomic Reactor said that CA has migrains to deal with, so health might be another issue for him. Sure he has been inactive for a while, but it's not really that unacceptable considering most of the game developers do need to take a break at some points of their lives. I used to be absent for nearly 3 months during fall 2008, and Shinylugia's Pkmn Ryen was inactive for a few months as well. Now we're both back on track and make significant progresses. I'm sure we will see similar progresses in Pkmn LW after CA returns and start to work on his game again.

Anyway, I must say Pkmn LW is a fabulous game and it's pioneer for many multi-region fan games. I do suggest CA to change his decision and release a couple of betas before the final release. It's gonna take years to complete and your supporters can't wait that long.
    :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    My advice would be for those impatient of foes, take a break from Pokémon for a few months, no checking to see if CA posted no checking any updates, Just chill for a few months and when you come back there will be a ton of new gossip for you to deal with, This game could and will take another few years, so a few months hiatus by you and the development team is the best option it gives them time to chill with the moaners and the same questions that get fired at them every post. And nagging folk are a good reason for someone to just cancel a project so just wait of a month or 2

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • My advice would be for those impatient of foes, take a break from Pokémon for a few months, no checking to see if CA posted no checking any updates, Just chill for a few months and when you come back there will be a ton of new gossip for you to deal with, This game could and will take another few years, so a few months hiatus by you and the development team is the best option it gives them time to chill with the moaners and the same questions that get fired at them every post. And nagging folk are a good reason for someone to just cancel a project so just wait of a month or 2

I agree, if people are annoyed that C.A. doesn't have much interaction with the rest of us, then they should either suck it up and not say anything, or could just come back in a few months.

Guys, Platinum just came out. play that for a while!

It's been out for a while, just not english, I hope that platinum will give the game developers will get new ideas from platinum. I know enough japanese that I could play the japanese version it on my computer, and I give it a ten star rating. I would suggest any pokefan to buy and play it

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    No one, because CA died on us...
    Check the first post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back