• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon The Movie Game (BETA 3.1 RELEASED!)

Years
    • Seen today
    hello, I just discovered this game, and I think it's great that all the movies are going to be up to the date of pokemon but I have a doubt, you have put them up to the unova but, you have plans to also include those of kalos along with the I choose you movie and the new one that will be released?

Last edited:

Sam24

Sam24
    Years
  • I found a minor bug. When Ash, Brock and Misty are on the boat stolen from Team Rocket in The First Movie, it shows Red's sprite from FRLG.
    I'll be honest it was kind of intentional. Red's Sprite just felt like the best default instead of having to remake the boat sprite for multiple costumes. I might change this in the future.

For some of the boring movies you should make an original story combined with the story of the movie. Like for instance in the Pokemon ranger movie you could flesh out a lot of the events regarding the people of the water and add some new events and connections to the series too.
    I understand what you mean. I'll consider it but at the same time I wish to remain faithful as I can to the source material.

hello, I just discovered this game, and I think it's great that all the movies are going to be up to the date of pokemon but I have a doubt, you have put them up to the unova but, you have plans to also include those of kalos along with the I choose you movie and the new one that will be released?
    Right now, these aren't a main priority but these are questions that I am pondering. For the Kalos movies, the best course of action would be to upgrade to Elite Battle system or find a way to insert the PBS of Kalos Pokémon into my game. As for Movies 20+21 I guess I would put them in as Side Quests or Mystery Gifts as they exist in a different continuity to the main series.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • I'll be honest it was kind of intentional. Red's Sprite just felt like the best default instead of having to remake the boat sprite for multiple costumes. I might change this in the future.

I understand what you mean. I'll consider it but at the same time I wish to remain faithful as I can to the source material.

Right now, these aren't a main priority but these are questions that I am pondering. For the Kalos movies, the best course of action would be to upgrade to Elite Battle system or find a way to insert the PBS of Kalos Pokémon into my game. As for Movies 20+21 I guess I would put them in as Side Quests or Mystery Gifts as they exist in a different continuity to the main series.

Pokemon reborn staff said people can use thier pbs files along with Pokemon battlers just make sure to give then credit for it.

Sam24

Sam24
    Years
  • Pokemon reborn staff said people can use thier pbs files along with Pokemon battlers just make sure to give then credit for it.
    So I don't have to upgrade fully to the Elite Battle System, but only use the info that has the Kalos Pokémon?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • So I don't have to upgrade fully to the Elite Battle System, but only use the info that has the Kalos Pokémon?

You don't have to upgrade at all , all you have to do is add kalos Pokemon to pbs file and get the battlers.

Years
    • Seen today
    You don't have to upgrade at all , all you have to do is add kalos Pokemon to pbs file and get the battlers.

and to prove the mega evolution before the kalos movies , it would be well before a side quest or mystery gift based on pokemon origins, unless it is clear, that they are only for the adventures of ash

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    my name is guardian and i have a problem with elite battle system it said script is hanging and then it crashed so if any one know how to fix it then text back and im using the newest pokemon essentials so that is not the problem. and i just remembered that it happens when i download the elite battle system so yall will know.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    probably do it like they will at one point go away and say farewell and then he will meet another party of guys

Sam24

Sam24
    Years
  • Update 30/07/18
    Sprites are done.
    Now I'm making the Maps
    Screenshots (Thanks Photobucket)
    Overworld Sprites (Note that I've changed Max's sprite to a smaller sprite)
    Spoiler:
    I've also downloaded Paint.net so I can do a lot more that what I could do with just MS Paint.
    Spoiler:

I could show you a lot more sprite work with multiple tilesets or upgraded animations but I decided to leave it for now until the game comes out for people to see for themselves.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2019
    Hi! I am a big fan of this game,but in the next release add it to these consoles: super nintendo,gameboy color,sega cd /mega cd {for cd audio and full motion video],ps1,and nes

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Hi! I am a big fan of this game,but in the next release add it to these consoles: super nintendo,gameboy color,sega cd /mega cd {for cd audio and full motion video],ps1,and nes

how should he do it this is a game made in RPG maker you cant just make it for some consoles everything you said does not even make sense

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    hey so I just found a bug in the second movie, if lawrence faints your party after you get the ice sphere,the game glitches out and once you hit the trees on the way to the shrine it's game over because you are stuck in place

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Just out of curiosity, which version of Mewtwo Strikes Back did you base the first movie of this game on? I hate the English dub, the Japanese version is WAY More Superior.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    ^ please don't be a anime elitist, there's always that one person with that whole "sub is better than dub" thing, just let people enjoy what they like, thank you

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    hello all I love this fan game also if sam24 I am the one who was reaching out to you sorry for not saying who I am on here first

Back