• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: The New World

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • This hack looks really promissing, I can see where you are coming from and it is a good idea.
    good luck!
    PS, your new maps look wicked!

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Thanks for the comments on the new maps; it's nice to know that that style is appreciated more than the previous type. :D I'll try and keep that up. Btw, at the end of the weekend I'm going to have Rapid City and likely Route 2 done.

Lastly, I still really need scripters. :( There's no way that I'll be releasing a beta with my limited scripting knowledge. I've cleared the map of all scripts as I've went through; leaving only warps. So that's an issue. Thankfully, a certain fellow named Stiwo's Rule is helping me change the tilesets, so that's not an issue anymore - thanks a ton for that, by the way, it means a lot to have help here. I can edit OWs and sprites decently, but that would be nice to have help with too. Thanks for all of the interest here, people!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2012
    I have a suggestion About the witchita map.

If you used the Pokemon Center /Pokemart doors, they would look much more like large glass windows.

The fight club reference might even be expanded into an entire GAME, Pokemon Fight Club

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • Hey, I really like the game like I said earlier. Love the story, how its based on somewhere other then Japan. I like how you travel the world. And I think traveling to, persay, the Moon, would be quite an interesting idea. Anyways, the only bad thing is there's not much progress. I'm not rushing you, but it just be good to see some more screenshoots of events, routes, cities, etc to get the idea. Anyways good luck

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Well, I've been waiting for Stiwo's Rule to send me the new tilesets he mentioned earlier, but so far, I haven't heard back from him. I'm going to just resume the project and assume that he'll no longer be a part of it.

Expect updates soon. Ugh.

Back