• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon:The Power Of One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    I may not be willing to help you insert, but I could teach one of you to insert. Then you have knowledge for the future?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Haven't seen anything on this hack for a while, so I thought i would ask if this is still continuing?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    Haven't seen anything on this hack for a while, so I thought i would ask if this is still continuing?
    hmmm well since I can insert tiles I've tried but I needed main tiles and for this I need to replace every tileset,so I've decided to give up,but yesterday I found a rom base that might help with a better tiles that are suitable for the orange islands reigon,so maybe I'll start this hack again but I'm not so sure,because right now I'm pretty busy,but who knows LOL

Tudj

Years
    Sorry to hear about it, but hopefully one day you will be able to pick up this hack again.

Tudj

Years
    Its up to you onyx, but if you stopped the hack, many people would be disappointed. Maybe just put this hack on hold for a while, and have a break from it.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    well I wanted to say that I've decided to start this hack again,I've edited some ow's again,and some tiles,now this hack is going to be a big hit (=

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    That awesome news Onyx, good luck with it.
    thanks,also I want to say that this hack will follow more about the anime(the orange islands saga) then the movie,since the anime is better for hacks and has a suitable events,there will be of curse movie events,but most of the events will be anime's and some ideas I have on my mind that are not realted to the movie\anime also I really need a sprite inserter,if someone can do this good I'll be happy,also if there are sprite makers that can make battle sprites for rudy luana and drake(only this) I'll be happy too

Tudj

Years
    In my opinion, games that follow the anime are probably the best to play, so I think its a good thing that you decided to change the base idea for the hack. Im going to leave it at good luck and hope to see a start soon :).

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    damn I just can't continue with my hack with those scripts,seriously I do them good,then I click compile and open them again,and then they are turning into another stupid script,for example I did the battle trainer script and it turn out into a stupid scripts with stupid comments -_______-
    and I'm using XSE witch is also STUPID!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back