• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    "Includes:
    -Patch of the game
    -Documentation of wild Pokémon, Trainers, and Items
    -Patcher application (click Ignore checkbox when patching)"

I can see just the patch of the game in the last link :D
    Thank's for all the work, I know it's hard :) I'll play it for some time. If you patch it, i'll lose my save or i can use the same?
    Regards

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    I patch the game with NUPS, i select ignore and i use the trashman version, but i just get a grey screen like fuzzy text and then it turns black ... I use visual boy advance.
    can someone help me ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Anybody having trouble patching should check out his newest video on Youtube. Thank me later.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
    Okay, here's the thing. I've already had a few people complain about the level cap being too high. Does the game require you to train your Pokémon to level 250? No, it's just for fun. You don't have to get to that high of a level. If you just want your guys at level 100, that's fine. If you want to level your Pokemon up to 250, that's fine as well. If you don't want to play this because of the level cap, well...you might as well just play a different game, because I'm not changing it. Plus, it's a hack, not the real game, so don't complain about it. Just. Saying.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    Okay, here's the thing. I've already had a few people complain about the level cap being too high. Does the game require you to train your Pokémon to level 250? No, it's just for fun. You don't have to get to that high of a level. If you just want your guys at level 100, that's fine. If you want to level your Pokemon up to 250, that's fine as well. If you don't want to play this because of the level cap, well...you might as well just play a different game, because I'm not changing it. Plus, it's a hack, not the real game, so don't complain about it. Just. Saying.

Oh how i love that kind of mentality, it's so wrong...
    If a feature does not have any actual value, then why did you bothered to add it to your hack on the first place? "Because that's my hack" - Then if you don't give a damn to take a legit, reasonable advice into consideration then why do you put this thing online? Instead of giving any real answer you just complaint about how people point out bugs and questionable features. It's a bad way of working, and from what i see the number of bugs and other fuck ups in your hack just prove it.

No hate, but you're a bad hacker.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
    Oh how i love that kind of mentality, it's so wrong...
    If a feature does not have any actual value, then why did you bothered to add it to your hack on the first place? "Because that's my hack" - Then if you don't give a damn to take a legit, reasonable advice into consideration then why do you put this thing online? Instead of giving any real answer you just complaint about how people point out bugs and questionable features. It's a bad way of working, and from what i see the number of bugs and other **** ups in your hack just prove it.

No hate, but you're a bad hacker.
    Aww, thanks! Love you too, sweetheart :*

By the way, I have been looking into the bugs, and taking advice. I fixed a weird description glitch with Rayquaza. I didn't have to fix it, but I did it anyways. I didn't have to include the level 250 feature. But I like the level 250 feature, it's funny to me. If you don't like it, well...too bad broski. I said it once and I'll say it again, this is MY HACK. You don't like it, I couldn't care less. Cheers ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    Hello, LCCoolj95
    I've been having some problems patching this. It keeps saying wrong rom or rom is incompatible with the patch. I was wondering what was the original rom you used so I can patch the game and play. Thank you for your time. The game looks and sounds amazing and I hoping to play it in the near future.

Last edited:

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
    Years
    LCCoolj95 what is going on with the shiny sprites? none of the pokemon have their proper shiny sprites...actually they dont have,I see only sparkles

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    Have someone the document with the locations of all pokemons?? 6ª gen too. Thanks :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    When i try to trade with myself, The game speed turns dead slow and at first , communication error....that's a problem

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Sweet, I've been waiting for this. The download seems to be missing the documentation though.

Zerfirum

Serfirum
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2018
    If you want that this game get your way, pay for it, it's a game created by LCC, with features that LCC want or like, if you not like it,just dont play.

PS.: PLEASE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME AND OTHERS 10000 PEOPLE IN "HOW TO CORRECTLY PATCH THIS?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    DAMN!!!!! I defeated the league 3 times and my save is gone !!!! They tell me to start a new game !!
    And please tell me where to find salamencite

Back