• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Can I find pokemons with hidden abilities? Like Contrary Serperior and Sheer Force Nidoking/Nidoqueen, Drought Ninetales, etc

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Is it me or investing on HP EVs messes up the mon's EV gain? I think it does. Also, I use ARv3 on modifying wild mons(though I don't think this helps messing up the EVs since the others work fine). I want this to be fixed so I can use tanks and walls on Battle Frontier.

Please help, I want my Rocky Helmet Garchomp of use. :v

Also, kudos to the creator for not disabling link battles(it works on MyBoy!).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2018
    Not only are link battles working on My Boy but also pokemon trading so it would be awersome if the creator made some pokemon able to evolve also by trading. Day and night system also works so some pokemon like eevee could be able to evolve by friendship at night and day.

Years
  • Not only are link battles working on My Boy but also pokemon trading so it would be awersome if the creator made some pokemon able to evolve also by trading. Day and night system also works so some pokemon like eevee could be able to evolve by friendship at night and day.

Would be great to give the player an option to either evolve via default trade or say an item like Link Cable.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    I'm trying to make my own ROM hack, made off this one - As it has All 721 Pokemon and I'm lazy and don't want to add them myself - but I've encountered a few problems. On Advance Map (1.92 & 1.95, I tried both) none of the newer Pokemon show up in the Wild Pokemon editor. I mean, they show up as either 'Chimeco' (V 1.95) or just blank (V 1.92). When I tested the ROM on VBA, it worked fine, all Pokemon showed up as they should. Unova Pokemon on Route 101 and all. So, it's not really a major issue, it's just that I can't edit the ROM successfully on Advance Map, as I cannot identify which Pokemon is which too easily change them, and none of the new Pokemon show up in the Pokedex, so I can't add them in. If I'm using the wrong software (Advance Map), don't have the right ROM for editing (I downloaded the one of this forum post) or am just going about it the wrong way, could someone let me know. Or if this ROM was never intended for editing, sorry.

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    1-8-17 UPDATE:

Honestly, I think it would be so much easier to upload the ROM but *sighs* I don't want to trigger anyone.

? Why would people be upset about you uploading the ROM?

Also if there is some way of sending me a ROM that can be edited on Advance Map (1.95 or 1.92), I would be very grateful.

Trainer 766

? Why would people be upset about you uploading the ROM?

Also if there is some way of sending me a ROM that can be edited on Advance Map (1.95 or 1.92), I would be very grateful.

Providing download links to GBA files is against the rules of Pokecommunity. Heck, even I get infraction for doing so. So yeah, patch file is safer.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Is it me or investing on HP EVs messes up the mon's EV gain? I think it does. Also, I use ARv3 on modifying wild mons(though I don't think this helps messing up the EVs since the others work fine). I want this to be fixed so I can use tanks and walls on Battle Frontier.

Please help, I want my Rocky Helmet Garchomp of use. :v

Also, kudos to the creator for not disabling link battles(it works on MyBoy!).

Carbos/HP Up etc. work fine but something is up with gaining EVs from wild Pokes.

In the meantime, you can trade your Garchomp to a save of Nameless FireRed Project (another 721 that can trade with Theta Emerald) and EV train it there.

I could even send you my completed Nameless FireRed Project save file if you don't feel like beating the game

It's how I made my own perfect Garchomp :)

By the way, LC's updated patch works this time. No more freezing and black screens.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    I started playing this game and I'm around Mauville City.

My game froze when I reached the third trainer in Verdanturf Battle Tent, but luckily I could use an automated save state and save my ass. The only way to work around the freezing thing was to use the "Rest" feature and restart the game, but that's when it all got messed up.

Now my Pokedex data is lost and also no TMs or HMs. I'm literally stuck in Mauville since I can't break the rocks to move forward. I'm using the latest version by the way.

What do I do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    I also experienced freezing,I was playing a rematch against roxanne, when she sents out her lileep the game froze.. restarting the game wont help.
    P.S : Im playing the latest ver.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Carbos/HP Up etc. work fine but something is up with gaining EVs from wild Pokes.

In the meantime, you can trade your Garchomp to a save of Nameless FireRed Project (another 721 that can trade with Theta Emerald) and EV train it there.

I could even send you my completed Nameless FireRed Project save file if you don't feel like beating the game

It's how I made my own perfect Garchomp :)

By the way, LC's updated patch works this time. No more freezing and black screens.

May I have it then? I really want my Garchomp trained. And also a Special Tank Bulk Up Talonflame.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2017
    I encountered a bug with the item system - my bag is filled with max elixirs and max repels - each stack contains 99 of them.

Edit : and all my tms/hms are gone

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2019
    I started playing this game and I'm around Mauville City.

My game froze when I reached the third trainer in Verdanturf Battle Tent, but luckily I could use an automated save state and save my ass. The only way to work around the freezing thing was to use the "Rest" feature and restart the game, but that's when it all got messed up.

Now my Pokedex data is lost and also no TMs or HMs. I'm literally stuck in Mauville since I can't break the rocks to move forward. I'm using the latest version by the way.

What do I do?

I encountered a bug with the item system - my bag is filled with max elixirs and max repels - each stack contains 99 of them.

Edit : and all my tms/hms are gone

Yeah I think the Battle Tents are bugged, the same thing happened to me:

I wasn't able to edit my save (or find any cheats) to clear my TM/HMs pocket so cannot continue. I would've started a new game but I quite liked my team and don't want to have to re-create it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2017
    Yeah I think the Battle Tents are bugged, the same thing happened to me:

I wasn't able to edit my save (or find any cheats) to clear my TM/HMs pocket so cannot continue. I would've started a new game but I quite liked my team and don't want to have to re-create it.

But It didnt happen to me due to the battle tent, It happened when I searched cameruptite(which I didnt find anywhere in magmas hideout) so I can beat steven In meteor falls.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • May I have it then? I really want my Garchomp trained. And also a Special Tank Bulk Up Talonflame.

Here's my Nameless FireRed Project save file. For anyone who doesn't know, this game can trade with Theta Emerald. Everyone's free to use it for trading, Destiny Knot/Everstone breeding (they stack in Nameless), EV Training or anything else you wanna do :)

Attachments

• FireRed Nameless.sav
      128 KB · Views: 137
    Back