• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald: The Last Dance

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hey, greetings from Austria! Love this hack! Keep goin!

Sooo, i got stuck. Where can i get Cut and the other HMs?

Days
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Just wanted to say thanks for this amazing ROM hack! I've played other versions of Theta in the past and have enjoyed them. I've done two play throughs so far on this version.

I have a question about trading/battling. Were these features removed because they are not compatible with the ROM hack? Would love to be able to play through this with friends and battle/trade along the way.

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
    Years
  • Found out how to get Regirock! You can get it by catching a Pokemon with Rock Smash in its level-up moveset such as Crabrawler or Kubfu and using that for the puzzle.

Days
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I'm having trouble evolving budew, is there another way to evolve it or do I just suck at making it my friend??

Days
  • Hi:

I came across what's either a mistake in the documentation, or a bug in the game. According to the documentation, fuecoco evolves at level 16. However, mine didn't evolve until level 18, after I moved him up to the first slot in my party. Coincidence> Documentation mistake? Or genuine game bug?

Days
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Anyone have a suggestion for an Emulator for Android? I'm using Myboy lite and its not showing up in my rom list.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Anyone have a suggestion for an Emulator for Android? I'm using Myboy lite and its not showing up in my rom list.
    It may be a file permissions issue. Or if you used an online patcher, it renames the file to [filename].gba.txt and you need to rename it to [filename].gba

Days
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I am enjoying the game or was until my game froze in the middle of a battle. I just beat the Elite Four and was battling the champion. Well, my game froze during that and became unresponsive. I also get a white screen when I try to go back into the game. I am not sure what went wrong but I am curious what I can do to keep playing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I am enjoying the game or was until my game froze in the middle of a battle. I just beat the Elite Four and was battling the champion. Well, my game froze during that and became unresponsive. I also get a white screen when I try to go back into the game. I am not sure what went wrong but I am curious what I can do to keep playing.
    At what point in game do you get the white screen? Your save may be corrupted.

Days
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Ok so I just played through it all 108:16.

Bad eggs happen, no cheats used, I found 3-4 of them in my boxes through the course of the game but lucky you can trade them to the guy upstairs in the pokemon center.

The included guide was great...but it doesn't appear to be in the correct order and left me super confused and lost a few times luckily I managed to stumble my way through the rest of it.

The spawn rate for encounters is so crazy because of there being 999 pokemon to cram into the game that it was basically a slideshow, definitely recommend play this using touch on a phone/tablet.

Couple of wonky moves/sprites/animations whatever you call them.

Thats it really, 9.5/10 clean the guide up a little more and it's golden.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Ok so I just played through it all 108:16.

Bad eggs happen, no cheats used, I found 3-4 of them in my boxes through the course of the game but lucky you can trade them to the guy upstairs in the pokemon center.

The included guide was great...but it doesn't appear to be in the correct order and left me super confused and lost a few times luckily I managed to stumble my way through the rest of it.

The spawn rate for encounters is so crazy because of there being 999 pokemon to cram into the game that it was basically a slideshow, definitely recommend play this using touch on a phone/tablet.

Couple of wonky moves/sprites/animations whatever you call them.

Thats it really, 9.5/10 clean the guide up a little more and it's golden.
    Good review! It's nice to know there's a way to rid the bad eggs. Bad eggs were what was keeping me from playing. Did you encounter any crashes or unusual glitches? What emulator did you use?

Days
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Good review! It's nice to know there's a way to rid the bad eggs. Bad eggs were what was keeping me from playing. Did you encounter any crashes or unusual glitches? What emulator did you use?
    Nope no crashes or unusual glitches, I use Pizza Boy GBA Basic on Android and mGBA on PC.

Does anyone know if this hack uses Dizzy Egg and RHH's upgraded battle engine?

Answered my own question.

Last edited:

Soulmates

Hogwarts is my Home
    Days
  • is there a way to Soft-Reset? Start+Select+A+B isn't working. i'd like to soft reset for my starter, but i can't seem to be able to. help, please?

Alphabetti_Spaghetti

Joe Mãos À Obra
    Years
  • I'm having trouble evolving budew, is there another way to evolve it or do I just suck at making it my friend??
    I've had the same problem. I tried to evolve it at night and it actually evolves. Maybe somehow the time system is messed, like Pokemon Moon and Ultra Moon. That happened to me, night was day and day was night.

Back