• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Such a awesome hack loving every moment playing it, though i am looking for a beldum/metang/metagross for my team (any location?)
    was wondering if you were adding mega evolution to it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I would definitely love to have all the new gen six Pokemon in the game, other than that, I don't care much about separate male/female forms.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    So is this turning out to be a 721 pokemon emerald base?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015
    Any plans for Mega-Pokémons and DS style graphics ? With all Pokémons, new moves and abilities, that´s all your game needs now to be perfect lol.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Welp.. now i just want to replay this.
    As Draco said, a 4th Gen like graphics would be the only thing that this game misses.
    And another region, but that's probably not going to happen xD
    Btw, does the 1.4 fix the bugs of 1.3?
    Like the interviewers one, those are a good method of training iirc xD

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Question will there be 721 pokemon total after your done LCCoolJ95?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    which one is the most recent one???

and what if i cannot use the NUPS patcher cause of my chromebook???

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    very good, I like to see some mega pokemon. :/
    but, since I found really good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2015
    someone knows where to get a clean rom i got like 10 roms from emerald and still not working

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    I saw Patterz playing this and he got a Speed boost Ha torchic i was wondering i it just takes resetting until you get it, to get it. Tried to word that different but couldnt think of another way to word it. Ive tried more than 100 times i realize its not that many times just curious if it has been removed or if im just unlucky :p Thanks in advance to anybody that replies.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    Can anyone tell me which city is the NPC that sells stones? I passed him but can not remember where.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    9/15/15 UPDATE:
    After thinking about it for a while, and I've decided to show off the list in the spoiler below. This is something that I've been looking at for a while, but it is still in the works. This list is not a confirmation, but a possibility. What is set in stone are these points:

• 4th-6th gen WILL BE AVAILABLE
    • More new moves than Theta Emerald
    • New ABILITIES
    • Secret Trainer post-game (NOT RED)
    This list isn't set in stone, because I want to hear the opinion of you guys, the gamers. I care about the opinion of everyone, that way I can mold this little one into something that everyone can enjoy. So, please leave your opinions about the new Pokemon in the new game that, for the time being, will be called "Pokémon Theta Emerald EX."

Spoiler:

All of this sounds great :) I don't care much for male/female differences tho
    And afas92 the NPC you're looking for is in Mauville

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Someone should make a page on fb or somthing so we can all talk and share progress within the game I loe this hack version been playing non stop

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • *walks in*

Spoiler:

*goes back to Calc 2*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back