• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeStyle

Pokemon hacks <3
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    When I try to patch it with the ups patcher,it says the patching failed and the screen is white when I try to open the rom.I have firstly patched the 650 emerald patch,then the Theta Emerald,but I still get the message "patching failed".I have also tried all sorts of emerald roms (EU,US...).Can someone please give me a link to a working emerald rom that works even when patched with Theta Emerald? Sorry,I'm just new to the pokecommunity,even though my account is like a year old.

CupcakeEdgeworth

DR. Ivo "Julian" "Eggman" Robotnik Mach II
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    When I try to patch it with the ups patcher,it says the patching failed and the screen is white when I try to open the rom.I have firstly patched the 650 emerald patch,then the Theta Emerald,but I still get the message "patching failed".I have also tried all sorts of emerald roms (EU,US...).Can someone please give me a link to a working emerald rom that works even when patched with Theta Emerald? Sorry,I'm just new to the pokecommunity,even though my account is like a year old.
    you have to patch theta to a clean emerald rom, not a patched emerald 650 rom!
    also when applying the patch, check "ignore" under "if file is invalid".

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Can we still get speed boost ability torchic at the beginning of the game? i saw patter on youtube get it and he got it first try, so can i just soft reset til i get a speed boos torchic?

DraynaRue

Princess DraynaRue of ALfheim
    Years
  • I downloaded the 1.4 Patch for Delta Emerald but when I tried applying it to my Pokemon Emerald ROM the UPS Patcher says that the files don't match and aborts the patch. I made sure to download a USA version of Pokemon Emerald so I don't know what's going on.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    hey this hack is amazing! but 1) Assurance hits Fly Dive Dig etc. on the immune turn 2) How does Electabuzz evolve?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2020
    This game is awesome, and I'm quite enjoying my Nuzlocke challenge of this. One question, though. I googled and got to know that Solrock can be found holding Sun Stones (5%), but I've only found Stardusts. Have you changed this or is it just that I'm really unlucky?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Will you ever fix the bug about the TV crashing the game?

Oh, and there's also a bug when want to create a Secret Base and you use Secret Power on certain spots in the map, it'll also freeze the game. And there's also this bug where you fight the reporter with the cameraman on the route to the right of Fortree, and when you beat them, it'll also crash the game.

A couple of requests:
    - Will you ever update the TMs and add OR/AS TM list to make it 100?
    - When will the Move Tutors ever come back? I really want my Speed Boost Blaziken to have Swords Dance, Knock Off, and Low Kick.
    - Will you also update the Egg Moves like the later generations?
    - There needs to be a place where you can level up your Pokemon faster apart from the Pokemon League.
    - The PC needs more boxes, if possible.
    - Egg hatching steps should be reduced to 1. It's really tedious to hatch eggs by not cheating.

That's all, have a good day. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    it would be great if items like IV stone and EV stone of pokemon z/o exist

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Atop of the Sky Pillar, there are 3 portals for legendaries there. I can get Arceus in the middle, Zekrom to the right, and Reshiram to the left. My problem is that I can't get to Reshiram because there's an invisible wall blocking the way. I hope you can fix this in the next patch! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    Um, i'm at Fallarbor Town trying to give the meteorite to the professor but i cant cause my bag is full with tms and i cant receive his D:

Has anyone else gotten trouble with this? i need halp

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2021
    I need help
    everytime i click a download link, it takes me to a page titled "attachment.php (1x1)"
    It wont let me download, i really want to download :(
    please help

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Um, i'm at Fallarbor Town trying to give the meteorite to the professor but i cant cause my bag is full with tms and i cant receive his D:

Has anyone else gotten trouble with this? i need halp

Then take out a frickin' item from your bag.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can we still get speed boost ability torchic at the beginning of the game? i saw patter on youtube get it and he got it first try, so can i just soft reset til i get a speed boos torchic?

I just started a New Save and my Torchic got Speed Boost too.

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Also just confirmed it with the main post's G3HS and yep, Speed Boost is Torchic's 2nd ability.
    So, when you choose him, he could get or the Ability 1 (Blaze) or the Ability 2 (Speed Boost)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    I need help
    everytime i click a download link, it takes me to a page titled "attachment.php (1x1)"
    It wont let me download, i really want to download :(
    please help
    I'm having the same issue. anyone got a mirror?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    So is it gonna have all 721 or is this an all new hack so confused right now

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    For some reason, I can't download the pokemon theta file, but i was able to download the pokemon emerald 650 file, can anyone help me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back