• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    This is just a suggestion but would u like to update trainer an overworld sprites an battle music

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • When battling the TV crew on route 120, after I finish the battle the game freezes, Not that the game stops working just that i'm unable to move and open interfaces, music still plays.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Just a quick question, what happened to items like Black Glasses? Also will you be adding new items and or just the items that already exist in 3rd gen: Choice Band, Scope lens ect ect?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Just to point out, Norman still says FACADE rather than Facade.

Also, is there anything that can be done to reduce the pause after some of the newer gen pokemon are sent into battle? Petilil's pause is particularly annoying. Is there any intention to go back to this to add new abilities etc. later on?

Sorry if any of those have already been addressed, I didn't read through the entire thread.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Great hack! Certain flaws though:

- Game freezes regularly when opening bag.
    - There is a trainer in Lavaridge Gym with Lv.44 Pokemon, I don't think he belongs there.
    - Growth only boosts Sp.Atk, rather than both Attack and Sp.Atk
    - Charge doesn't increase Sp.Def
    - Quiver Dance boosts Attack and Speed rather than Sp.Atk? Sp.Def and Speed. Quiver Dance has the animation of Dragon Dance, so I think that's why.
    - Just as random-man said, Gen V Pokemon have really long pauses after their cry. Electro Ball also has a pause when used.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    When I try to patch it, it keeps saying that the files don't match or that the input is invalid...
    I've tried several emerald roms, but nothing works :/
    It seems like the hack/patch isn't right or something
    Anyone have the same problem or the solution?

Years
  • When I try to patch it, it keeps saying that the files don't match or that the input is invalid...
    I've tried several emerald roms, but nothing works :/
    It seems like the hack/patch isn't right or something
    Anyone have the same problem or the solution?

When patching with NUPS mark this option:
    Pokémon Theta Emerald

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    You said that there would be a document stating where specific pokemon are, but I cannot find it. Please help?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back