• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2020
    HELP! I cant patch it to my rom. Tsukuyomi always say "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." I know that I have to patch it on CLEAN rom but I cant find it. So, can someone give me a clean rom link pleaseeeeeee? I really want to play this hack.

Years
  • If you're having troubles with the patching saying "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
    Try using the "Ignore" option instead of "Abort"

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    how do you get the ticket to go catch deoxys. I have all the other tickets that's the only one I have left to get in theta emerald?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hi Everyone, I have problem with the download link. It redirects me to the MEGA App in playstore

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Hi Everyone, I have problem with the download link. It redirects me to the MEGA App in playstore

u should have mega app in your phone enable to download that or try download on desktop

Years
  • When I turned off the generator on New Mauville, Wattson usually gives you the TM Thunderbolt as a reward but for some reason, I got a Mach Bike? Is this normal?

EDIT: By the way, there's a glitch on battling the reporter + cameraman. Do not engage them on Route 120 (2nd battle) because the game will freeze.

- Castform's transformations (when battled) are glitched.
    - Fortree's gym pathways are glitched when you enter. (Choosing a menu from Start then going back temporarily fixes the problem)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    umm can i have the pokeroms.ini for theta emerald? cause when i opened it with g3hs. there is no chimchar in the list.

The ini file in his Emerald 650 hack works with Theta Emerald. Just use that one.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    When I turned off the generator on New Mauville, Wattson usually gives you the TM Thunderbolt as a reward but for some reason, I got a Mach Bike? Is this normal?

No, you need to get the bike first before you do the quest of wattson so you can obtain the tm.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    When I turned off the generator on New Mauville, Wattson usually gives you the TM Thunderbolt as a reward but for some reason, I got a Mach Bike? Is this normal?

EDIT: By the way, there's a glitch on battling the reporter + cameraman. Do not engage them on Route 120 (2nd battle) because the game will freeze.

- Castform's transformations (when battled) are glitched.
    - Fortree's gym pathways are glitched when you enter. (Choosing a menu from Start then going back temporarily fixes the problem)

Yes, it is normal. He even mentions this somewhere on the original post. So the bike thing isn't really a glitch since it was intended. You should have the Acro Bike before you do the Wattson event so that way you can have both at the same time without the need to switch.

Years
  • Yes, it is normal. He even mentions this somewhere on the original post. So the bike thing isn't really a glitch since it was intended. You should have the Acro Bike before you do the Wattson event so that way you can have both at the same time without the need to switch.

Oh, I just scrolled through the Bugs section that I missed it, thanks. Some people have mentioned about the reporter + cameraman glitch and it's not listed yet. I don't know if LCCoolJ95 is aware.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Oh, I just scrolled through the Bugs section that I missed it, thanks. Some people have mentioned about the reporter + cameraman glitch and it's not listed yet. I don't know if LCCoolJ95 is aware.

You can switch if you have repeated bikes (as I had at the time, since I hadn't read about the bug)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2020
    Where can I find Deino and Dratini? I opened PokeDex. They are located in route 115 and 114 repectively, but where to find it? ,such as in glass or in some room of meteor fall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back