• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Can anyone help me? i'm trying to patch this game but everytime i patch it up ( i checked ignore ) and load it up it will give me a blank screen, ive used 3 different roms and it still doesnt work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2019
    Fantastic ROM! Even level up movesets such as Gardivoir's was updated to gen 6 (though Dragonite doesn't learn Dragon Dance lol).

2 questions, however:
    1. Since I can't save hack, how do I EV train properly (where, precisely)?
    2. THe Battle Frontier doesn't scale to lv50 :(.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Hey everyone, I can't seem to download the patch, and on Reddit someone linked a download that semi-worked. It was some kind of patch that added the new pokemon but a lot of text and sprites were messed up. I'm really hoping there's a functional patch out there, and help?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    So far I'm loving this, but I can't seem to get Chimchar. The wanderer that gives him out isn't there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    My brother and I have been in love with this game. There's only one problem that we're both aware of. He has a Machoke and wishes to evolve it to a Machamp. We've tried everything. Link trading and wifi trading. Same for my Haunter when I try to evolve it into a Gengar.

I went to Mauville and bought the Dusk stone off the NPC but it doesn't work. Is there a fix to this? Anybody out there know of a way to fix this. Please help.

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    There's buyable (In Mauville, if screenshots are correct) Link Cable, an evolution item that works on pokemon that need a trade to evolve :V

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    The link cable worked on his Machoke but my Haunter still has no way of evolving :/. Do I have to trade it whilst it's holding the dusk stone?

**Also, does anyone know where you can get the new TM moves added into the game. TMs like Scald, Acrobatics, Poison Sting, etc. I know there's a list of Pokemon locations but there doesn't seem to be a list as far as I'm concerned.

If anyone could please answer any one these questions, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Edit: Apparently the Link Cable works with Haunter too (Thanks Drewko ^.^). Weird. I'm still trying to find out where to find the new TM moves though.

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
    The link cable worked on his Machoke but my Haunter still has no way of evolving :/. Do I have to trade it whilst it's holding the dusk stone?

**Also, does anyone know where you can get the new TM moves added into the game. TMs like Scald, Acrobatics, Poison Sting, etc. I know there's a list of Pokemon locations but there doesn't seem to be a list as far as I'm concerned.

If anyone could please answer any one these questions, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Edit: Apparently the Link Cable works with Haunter too (Thanks Drewko ^.^). Weird. I'm still trying to find out where to find the new TM moves though.
    Some of the moves can be learned by level, others by going to the Relearner with a fully evolved pokemon.

A little advice, let Growlithe learn all of it´s badass moves, then evolve it at lv50 and go to the relearner for more badass moves..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    There's only 50 TMs, most popular later-gen TM moves can be learned via Lv-up or relearner, just like Nemesish said.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Thanks guys. I have one more question to ask if you guys don't mind. Were the power bracers implemented into this one? If so, where can I receive them?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Is there anywhere else I can find this patch or the 650 patch? I cannot find any working ones anywhere.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Just a comment, but at route 120, if you fight the TV reporting duo, it freezes the game and won't unfreeze no matter what is done. Just saying.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Anyone know where the move relearner/tutor is? Not the guy in Fallarbor town. I remember running into a woman who could teach pokemon moves, but I've searched like all the towns and forget where I found her. If any of you know, please let me know.

Thank you.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
    Anyone know where the move relearner/tutor is? Not the guy in Fallarbor town. I remember running into a woman who could teach pokemon moves, but I've searched like all the towns and forget where I found her. If any of you know, please let me know.

Thank you.

Battle Frontier (The Ice Punch/Snore/Softboiled/etc. ones)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Great! Thanks. Hopefully they've got the move Aqua tail. I really want that move but I can't seem to find it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back