• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • what happen to my pokedex? it's back to zero. please somebody help me =(
    I guess he has reedit the Pokedex, for preventing some players transfer the save file from other game to this game, he wants everybody play his game from the beginning to the end completely, and doesn't want play by not proper forms such as cheating code, so if you transfer the save file from other game to this game, it will not show caught and found numbers in this game's Pokedex, so you need to recatch and refound them in this game completely.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    I really really need a Pokemon with the move Stealth Rock in this game, but I cannot seem to find any. Can anyone confirm this? Is the move stealth Rock even in the game??

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    I need an altermative download link pls...... I cant Download Pokemon Theta Emerald

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Nope, they have the normal Emerald´s moves.
    I think there was a plan long ago to have on this hack, new moves at those tutors.

If you read the intro to this page, or have played the game, you would know that there ARE new moves. One of which is Aqua Tail. 95% of them have their appropriate effects too (Shell Smash
    doesn't, it acts as Dragon Dance)

In regards to your other post about the Pokedex being wiped clean, are you certain the Battle frontier is the reason it removes the entries? If so, good thing I haven't tried it yet.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • If you read the intro to this page, or have played the game, you would know that there ARE new moves. One of which is Aqua Tail. 95% of them have their appropriate effects too (Shell Smash
    doesn't, it acts as Dragon Dance)

In regards to your other post about the Pokedex being wiped clean, are you certain the Battle frontier is the reason it removes the entries? If so, good thing I haven't tried it yet.

Is ONE of the possible causes of the pokedex wipeout (also the one that happened to me.)

Forgot about Aqua tail. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2018
    Does anyone have the portal locations? I need the three Lake guardians and the two legendary pokemon that were punished. Tornadus and Thundurus.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    it says you need certain pokemon to move the boulders blocking the legendry's but doesn't say witch does it tell you in game

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Does anyone have the portal locations? I need the three Lake guardians and the two legendary pokemon that were punished. Tornadus and Thundurus.
    if you go to kbh games and look up fakemon theta emerald click on it then scroll down poge it will give you link showing where all pokemon are

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    One of Birch's first dialogues with you is missing an M in May and also if you watch the TV in the room with Rock Smash you get stuck with infinite gibberish. Lost a ton of progress because I wasn't expecting something like that to be broken.

http : //i.imgur.com/LzHjnAA.png?1

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    doesn't work. I try patching and always fails. I click ignore on the patching and when I play it's all white. 0/10

I found a youtube video with a download link and that one worked.

Hope it's v 1.4 though. It was uploaded 7 months ago so I am hoping it is.

Too bad the game doesn't have increase difficulty.

Last edited:

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    doesn't work. I try patching and always fails. I click ignore on the patching and when I play it's all white. 0/10

I found a youtube video with a download link and that one worked.

Hope it's v 1.4 though. It was uploaded 7 months ago so I am hoping it is.

Too bad the game doesn't have increase difficulty.

lol, it's your own fault for not knowing how to set up vba/patch a rom

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    where can I get kelpsy and hondew berries?

lol, it's your own fault for not knowing how to set up vba/patch a rom - Zef

- No it's not. lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back