• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
Years
  • Okay, so I think I'm going to begin an off-screen Nuzlocke challenge of this game, since I'm not recording it, I'll be using this Forum to record my progress with screenshots, something to note, I will be using the speed-up button, not through the entire game, but only during Unimportant Trainer Battles, Wild Pokémon encounters, and Grinding Sessions, also, I will post an update after every gym badge is obtained and if I fail or when I win of course (:

Nuzlocke Rules I'll be going with (Nuzlocke doesn't begin until I receive a Pokédex and Pokéballs):
    1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered "dead" and must be Released or Boxed forever
    2. I may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each Route, if it runs, faints, etc. There are NO second chances
    ~ DUPES CLAUSE: If an encounter is of the same species line (i.e. I have a Wingull and encounter either a Wingull OR a Pelipper) then I may run and encounter another Pokémon
    ~ SHINY CLAUSE: If I run into a Shiny Pokémon at any point, whether I have already encountered a Pokémon on that Route or not I am allowed to catch it
    ~ EVENT CLAUSE: If a Pokémon is given to me, or is a Interaction encounter, whether I have already encountered a Pokémon on that Route or not I am allowed to receive/catch it
    3. All Pokémon must be nicknamed to create a deeper bond
    4. Battle Style must be "Set"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    I dont know if its just the emulators i used but whenever id use drain kiss the game locks for about 30 seconds then it continues as normal but it does it every time i use the move.

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
    Years
  • Okay so I have my first Badge, so far I've had 2 deaths due, 1st being an Azurill I caught dying from a crit rollout from a Dunsparce, the 2nd being from a Selfdestruct Pineco, anyways here are some screenshots with captions! :D

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Starting my Adventure, this should be fun! :D

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Yay! A new clock! Such a great gift from a deadbeat dad! :D

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Good Job Birch ya done went and pissed off a Zigzagoon whatever shall I do xD

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Anyone who watches my videos or knows me at all, knew I would choose Torchic <3

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Inferno sounds like a badass name for a Torchic lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Went ahead and took advantage of not having a Pokédex or Pokéballs and grinded Torchic to level 8 knowing May would have a Super-effective STAB Water Gun Mudkip

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Bring it Rookie!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Your Mudkip ain't got shit on Inferno <3

Pokémon Theta Emerald

(Route 101 Encounter) Of course I would get a Sentret instead of something cool like a Pidgey or a Starly -_-

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Have always named my Sentrets/Furrets "Furreh" just sort of fits it lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

(Route 103 Encounter) This would be my luck, I could have had an Eevee, Shinx, or even Venipede, but instead I get a freaking Azurill -_-

Pokémon Theta Emerald

No Caption needed.

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Yay! Something decent!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

FUCK! (Wasted all 5 Pokéballs trying to catch the Sentret and Azurill and forgot to stock up on more, I was so pissed)

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Grinded everyone to at least Level 8, I am determined to beat this Nuzlocke lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Wish I could've had a damn Ralts lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

MUST HAVE! LOVE TAILLOW SO MUCH!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Red, White, and Blue, can't believe I never thought of this name before now lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

I don't know how I feel about this tbh lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

BUGZIRRA!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

I wanted it so bad...

Pokémon Theta Emerald

I'm coming for ya Roxanne!!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Not bad.. Not bad at all..

Pokémon Theta Emerald

DAMN IT! (I tried using Scratch and it did almost nothing, but his Uproar was doing so much damage, and because of how little Scratch did I thought, "Oh surely he can take one Ember and not die right? Right? ; NOPE, I was wrong, it wasn't even a Crit either, and I love Exeggutor :( )

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Of course I'd get Whismur instead of a Magby or an Elekid or ANYTHING ELSE!!

* I named Whismur "Whispur," forgot to screenshot it * lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

We all know what this means!! :D

Pokémon Theta Emerald

"DA DUH DUUUUUNNN, DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Honestly, I thought Sentret evolved at level 20 so it evolving at Level 15 was a huge shock, but an amazing discovery <3

Pokémon Theta Emerald

CRIT ROLLOUT! :'( (I had used Charm 3 times, and even after the 4th Rollout he was doing no damage at all, so yes the crit mattered even on the 5th one! :'( )

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Even though I hated getting her as my Route 103 encounter, she actually started to grow on me and I was so looking forward to Azumarill :'( you will be missed Bubbles

Pokémon Theta Emerald

SELF-DESTRUCT!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! :'(

Pokémon Theta Emerald

I may not have had you long, and I may have been reluctant to catch you, but I was so looking forward to an Exploud! :'( You will be missed Whisper

Pokémon Theta Emerald

The team before taking on Roxanne's gym..

Pokémon Theta Emerald

You're going down Roxanne!!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

INFERNO GAVE NO FUCKS AT ALL!!!! (Swept her whole team without taking any damage <3)

Pokémon Theta Emerald

The team after battling Roxanne..

Pokémon Theta Emerald

My progress up to this point, and no it didn't take literally 4 hours of course, I used the speed-up button for grinding, and during the early parts of the game and of course during those unimportant trainer battles, anyways stay tuned for more updates tomorrow cause it's 12:05 A.M and I'm going to sleep, hope everyone has a great night! :D

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
    Years
  • I have 2 badges now, unfortunately I had another death in Patriot the Taillow :'( :'( it died to a Crit Karate Chop from a Machop :'( anyways here are some screenshots as per usual :)

Pokémon Theta Emerald

You again? Give me the goods bruh!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Round 2!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Furreh gives no fucks about you May! ;P

Pokémon Theta Emerald

(Route 107 Old Rod Encounter) I don't know how to feel about this tbh lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Furreh obviously didn't like the Feebas so he decided to destroy him with one Scratch

Pokémon Theta Emerald

(Dewford Town Old Rod Encounter) Eh, I need a Water Type ig lol

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Couldn't think of a good name tbh

Pokémon Theta Emerald

(Route 106 Old Rod Encounter) OMG GIVE ME!! <3

* Named it Current cause ya know Electric Currents and Water Currents are both a thing so it fits Lanturn/Chinchou well lol *

Pokémon Theta Emerald

I love This line so much, used it in Black and White several times so I'm happy about this :D

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Couldn't resist the pun here xD

Pokémon Theta Emerald

(Petalburg City Old Rod Encounter) Went back to use the Old Rod and found this, am not disappointed :)

* Named it Glacia after the Elite Four Member *

Pokémon Theta Emerald

The Team after grinding before taking on Brawly's Gym!

Pokémon Theta Emerald

PATRIOT NO!!!!!!! :'( (Crit Karate Chop)

Pokémon Theta Emerald

This hurt so bad! I love Taillow! :'(

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Added Glacia and grinded up some more, I refuse to lose anybody else

Pokémon Theta Emerald

I think (and hope) I'm ready..

Pokémon Theta Emerald

It wasn't easy, but I managed to beat his entire team w/o losing a single Pokémon :D

Pokémon Theta Emerald

The Team after Brawly

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Progress up to this Point :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Sorry I'm new to this, but does this hack only work on Windows? The patch is telling me it can't be run on a mac :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    ShadyPenguinn said in his LP that the usual randomizing program doesn't work on this rom so he got someone to manually randomize it for him. anyone know what program it is?

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • ShadyPenguinn said in his LP that the usual randomizing program doesn't work on this rom so he got someone to manually randomize it for him. anyone know what program it is?

They didn't use a specific program. They had to re-hack the game entirely to put new pokemon on each route hence "manually". They basically "hacked" new mons into the rom using special software used to create rom hacks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Ok, so, I cannot patch the emerald rom and I've tried already some versions. What can I do? what version is the base rom? can someone help me out? :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    According to some videos on the creator's Youtube account, many items from later gens, including Life Orb, are going to be included in the next release alongside Mega Evolution.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    I want to report something!!! Haunter doesn't evolve to Gengar by Dusk Stone like the Pokemon file told. Haunter actually evolve via Link Cable :) Easy fix but just wanna help out :) Love the rom. Got through 4 gyms in the first few hours <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I have a strange question... is is possible to add my own Fakemons to the rom? I want to play with some Fakemons as well as the later gen Pokemon. Is it possible? If so, how do I do it? Of course, if it is possible and I can actually accomplish it, I do NOT intend to distribute it... I just want some more excitement and fun in a Pokemon experience... and what better way than adding my OWN Fakemon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    I don't know if anyone report this yet but using Secret Power on a hole in Route 119 cause the screen to go black. Just found it out :) and after you beat Ty and Gabby to the south of Fortree City, the game froze.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Hi!

Im new on this site, and i really wanna play your game? Can someone help me on how to play this game, step by step? Is there a guiding site out? From clicking on the download thread to actually playing the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back