• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Time Traveler's [Rated PG14 OOC/SU Thread]

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm just busy!

Also, I was thinking. Maybe we could make someone from the past as an IC charry! I mean, like, make a SU for somebody from the past. No, it doesn't hae to be the gym leader children's ancestors-it could, but it doesn't have to be.

Well?

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Srry Junie, it would just be weird to make spot's for someone from the past when the RP's already started. Plus I play all NPC's (stated clearly in the rules) so u can't NPC one either, okay?

Srry if I sound mean, I just.... don't rlly want anyone to make charry's from the past.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    I like this RP, but it seems that only teh children of Chili, Cress, and Cilan are responding. I understand that many are busy...but whatever.

@Shiny
    Can characters die/get maimed in this RP? Just wondering, because I have an idea for an event in VooVee's future....heh...heh...

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
    Years
    @Darkpokeball-Hahaha, lol!! Why do you want Voovee dead??

@Everyone- Just informing you guys, if you want to attempt saving Chil, it's ok, but whatever you do, don't pull him out of the quicksand. Or you can try but i'l make Scorch BURN you :)!!. I have a good plan for this guy, just up ahead :)

Back