• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Toddler’s Playground v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ohhh... if we make a new 4.0 then Id be happy to help with the styling. Id do banners and such. I need the practice anyways :P

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Eurgh. I have my own group to run, I'm not really sure if I'm suitable. I'll think it over for 24 more hours, I'll inform you of my desicion tommorow.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Aww no way! Don't shut TP down! I'm really sorry I wasn't active in the last 2 weeks! Stuff happened and I couldn't get on....

If it does close anyway, then I hope that Kawaii (or whoever the next owner will be) will do a good job with V4.0..... If there comes one......

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Eurgh. I have my own group to run, I'm not really sure if I'm suitable. I'll think it over for 24 more hours, I'll inform you of my desicion tommorow.

PM me whenever, but hurry up, as the sooner we know who runs it, the sooner I can close this for the new thread.

Aww no way! Don't shut TP down! I'm really sorry I wasn't active in the last 2 weeks! Stuff happened and I couldn't get on....

If it does close anyway, then I hope that Kawaii (or whoever the next owner will be) will do a good job with V4.0..... If there comes one......

Even if you were active, not many others were. And anyway, everything has it's time, and everything ends. After all, I am surprised it lasted this long. I hope whoever is left it does a good job (I have a list of who I might give it to, priority wise, so if Kawaii doesn't accept, I will PM the 2nd person)

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Damn I can't believe I joined towards the end of this groups run... so sad, and I never got to find out if I would ever recieve my partner XD!

I just noticed, whenever I start doing stuff in a thread it usually ends soon after XD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Uh huh, I'll create the new thread on the 1/12/09.
    I'll probably require someone to do the CSS, and I'll need two co-owners, preferably one who doesent mind creating a member list. I'll PM one of the candidates I have in mind, and if anyone wants to apply PM me with this questionare awnsered:

Spoiler:

Please send in your applications quickly, if I havent got a second co-owner by the 1st of December then the reopening shall be delayed.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Interesting. I shall have this closed.

And Kawaii, I will be watching, and probably will be a member of the next thread. So Lilly better be good!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    TP's closing? I'm getting a feeling that this is the low time for The Pokemon Groups section. A lot of the groups are going quite inactive (is school on now is that why everyone is becoming inactive?)
    School was the reason why I became a little inactive over these last few weeks but luckily enough holidays are two weeks so I can be active again so I may try for co-owner, not sure yet

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    TP's closing? I'm getting a feeling that this is the low time for The Pokemon Groups section. A lot of the groups are going quite inactive (is school on now is that why everyone is becoming inactive?)
    School was the reason why I became a little inactive over these last few weeks but luckily enough holidays are two weeks so I can be active again so I may try for co-owner, not sure yet

This place wasn't too active for the last few months, and also I see my timetable for now is incredibly busy. 2 good reasons. Kawaii said he will have it, so don't think of it as a loss, but a new beginning.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

This place wasn't too active for the last few months, and also I see my timetable for now is incredibly busy. 2 good reasons. Kawaii said he will have it, so don't think of it as a loss, but a new beginning.

Never thought of it as a new beginning but It does sound great to get a new start

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Interesting. I shall have this closed.

And Kawaii, I will be watching, and probably will be a member of the next thread. So Lilly better be good!

I might be as well a normal member for the 4th one but not so much active. I hope you make the 4th TP a better place Kawaii ^_^

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Lilly and I shall do our best. It is our dream to one day make the Pokémon groups section the glorious place it once was.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    And so Lilly and Kawaii made their first step towards world domination.....

lol just kidding. Good luck, and be a good owner Kawaii!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back