• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Trading Card Game Online

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Oh my god, I've never played pokemon trading card games and had no interest in them until I saw the pokemontcg site, now I'm hooked and I wanna collect cards now lol I also think it's neat that you could put up cards by redeeming a code from packs.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Pokemon TCG Online +

I played online and I have to say its pretty cool. Its also cool that you can get codes in your real packs for virtual packs. A definite plus for Nintendo.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    This is awesome :D
    I haven'tplayed the TCG since I was a kid, and even then not many people at my school played it, and the ones who did were way too good at it for me, so I really haven't ever had a proper actual game, so this is a lot of fun. Unfortunately they don't have anything were I live, so I can't use the new decks.
    Anyone have any idea how I get more cards though?

Years
    This is awesome :D
    I haven'tplayed the TCG since I was a kid, and even then not many people at my school played it, and the ones who did were way too good at it for me, so I really haven't ever had a proper actual game, so this is a lot of fun. Unfortunately they don't have anything were I live, so I can't use the new decks.
    Anyone have any idea how I get more cards though?

In the Trainer Challenge you get better cards in your deck by winning. You won't be able to add cards to your online "collection" until PvP is officially released, though you can get on PvP right now if you buy B/W boosters from hobby shops or specialty shops, where the B/W boosters have a chance of having an insert with an online play code in it. Of course, if you do find the B/W theme decks, those have codes that can be used to put them as deck options in the Trainer Challenge.

Remember that this is all still in beta, though.

Years
    I'd play this a lot more if I could get some codes from booster packs to use for it so I can get even more cards for my deck, it's getting pretty boring using only fire-types over and over. bad thing is I don't know which packs even have them in, all the game shops in my town don't appear to have any with the codes inside. :/
    that aside, the game is still quite fun.

Years
    I'd play this a lot more if I could get some codes from booster packs to use for it so I can get even more cards for my deck, it's getting pretty boring using only fire-types over and over. bad thing is I don't know which packs even have them in, all the game shops in my town don't appear to have any with the codes inside. :/
    that aside, the game is still quite fun.

They should be available at places like hobby shops, although that could be a US-only thing at the moment. Not sure, though.

Back