• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Twilight Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I have something to report my upcoming Twilight Version game. The game is finally disbanded. The reason why:
    Last thursday, my laptop crashed on the floor. The screen still opens after impact. When my close IT expert checks the problem of the laptop, the hard drive is corrupted. Luckily, there are already two partitions in the hard drive. The first one did not corrupt, the files are okay and can be backed up in case I want to transfer files from there. The second one is the one who got corrupted. All the files in the second partition. That includes the files of the game I'm making. So, all of my efforts, sprites, scripts, and everything else are all lost due to corruption. I've gone sad and angry. Well, not too much. The first partition contains the programs, some pictures, anime episodes, documents, and my scanned sketches. The second partition contains the game files, the programs for hacking, my project clips for my college work (luckily, I don't have any projects this time), movies, backups, and more. It is because the second partition's memory is larger than the first one. I didn't have any external drives to back up them before it happened. I'm not a rich kid to buy ahead. And, I've finally found someone who can fix my laptop and I hope it still works however the files are deleted.
    I'm sorry that I finally disbanded the game. Hope you understand me. It will be days or weeks to fix my laptop however the hard drive is empty and anew. I will re-download all the programs for hacking. I will redo the sprites. I will do almost everything. Don't worry, I still memorized the do-es. I will be back in making a fine hacked game like all you guys wish and expect, and I'll newly branded the game as Pokemon DarkEclipse Version.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Sorry about your laptop and all your work. You should consider using a cloud storage service, most are free and you'll have enough space to keep all your tools and ROMs online. I'm going to close this thread since you're no longer working on it. Good luck with DarkEclipse!

#closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back