• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Ultimate Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Edited: Found another bug, I leveled my Bulbasaur up to level 20 and then evolved him to Ivysaur, he immediately dropped to level 17. Now I have a level 17 Ivysaur that knows Rayzor Leaf lol

and oddly my Metapod evolved to Butterfree at level 20 and it automatically moved up to level 21 lol.

Also a suggestion: If you are doing the "lowest level" or "average level" for wild pokemon, you should have a pokemon relearner place somewhere so we can relearn moves that the wild pokemon did not learn because their level was too high

Also in Viridian City where you read the book about Viridian City... you spelled Johto wrong... you wrote: Jhoto. Also Route 1 book has Jhoto. Also is Red supposed to be "Ash"?

Edited: So is this one of the games that you can continue with your save when the next beta comes out? Or no? And Stone City is supposed to be closed off right? Cause I can't enter any building there

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    Now this is a Pokemon game.

I hope you're able to complete it.

bumblebee92

Red's Mewtwo
    Years
  • hi there i love how this hack is doing but im kind of stuck i played this is on my old labtop about a month ago and recently started playing again can you give me a list of places im supposed to go in order because i get lost in this game

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • You have a good storyline Wonderful features but my disapointment was the maps (Excluding vermillion i love it ;p) some could use flowers and a make over but other then that Good luck ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    I'm interested in having a similar dynamic leveling system in my hack. Can you please tell me how to achieve this?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out myself ;)

Last edited:

Pokémon Grey

Generation V
    Years
  • This game is EPIC
    i loved it
    keep up the good work
    btw there is a script error in the scientist's lab on the books about Viridian's gym leader it says the Blue is Oak's Son which is wrong
    PS: Can I join though i suck at hacking i can help u with creative or the new typings

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back