• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ultimate Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Hmm.. the screens aren't too bad. There were a few spelling mistakes, but this hack now has my attention. I only wonder if you're going to have any other buildings beside those ones.

Lord Arceus

Breeding Expert
    Years
    Hmm.. the screens aren't too bad. There were a few spelling mistakes, but this hack now has my attention. I only wonder if you're going to have any other buildings beside those ones.

The mart doesn't look rigth :\ What is that thing in screens 4 and 22?

Well latieon lives just next to my home.
    Im de one who actually referred him to PC.
    As for Barker's post..I dont find any spelling mistake in the screens.
    If there are any spelling mistakes then please pinpoint where.
    Yup i have played the beta version(I think i am the only one who has other than latieon)and there are other buildings too.
    But for that you must first travel to the past(Real past...Stone age....Cave homes)
    As for these buildings,they are futuristic kinda buildings found in the future towns with a lot of snow.
    I am not gonna reveal anything bout the past story or else latieon will kill me.

And as for the question of Went,even i dunno what those things are in the post 4.
    Some tripod musquito kinda thingy.
    Well you better ask latieon when he returns.(Im not interested in knowing what it is)

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    As for Barker's post..I dont find any spelling mistake in the screens.
    If there are any spelling mistakes then please pinpoint where.
    It was late last night; by spelling mistakes, I mean places where you need spaces.

"Gary: HeyLATEION!"

"Lateion:Oops!"

"Prof.Oak's cabin.."

Stuff like that.

Lord Arceus

Breeding Expert
    Years
    Ive told latieon that.I think he saw it himself as a guest.
    Ive helped him edit a few things.
    I wanted to be in the credits.

Lord Arceus

Breeding Expert
    Years
    So there are 4 pokemon to choose from?
    Or is the pokeball on the far left a fake pokeball?
    I dont know.
    I think Tim also is a member...so as he says the fourth pokeball must be fake.
    anyways ill ask latieon and then post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Sounds awesome. The story sounds more like a Zelda plot rather than Pokemon, tho.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    His profile says "BOOTED OUT".
    Doesn't that mean he's banned?
    If so, I think this topic should be closed.
    Since we won't be seeing anymore updates.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    No, Latieons team is updating the thread.
    They'll keep you informed :P

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Seems like a very promising hack! I like snowy/icey hacks and I also like the storyline! But I have a question,how are the players going to know that Lucas (D/P Hero) Travels to the past? Are you going to write some dialouge in the beggining explaining what happened or will u just start the game off when theyve already travelled through time without notice...? Because that wouldn't be very good,not that i have any ideas though.

I do have some muuuuuch better D/P Hero and Heroine sprites/overworlds that look exactly like them except in Gba formet. I will PM u then if u want it!

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back