• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon leaks begin

Years
    Hmm, more older Pokemon outside the Alola Dex can be caught in Ultra Wormholes? I'm definitely up for that if it's got all these Pokemon with Megas such as Medicham and Abomasnow.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Can someone please explain to me
    Spoiler:

Years
    I think the leakers have managed to figure out the encounters for Flab?b? and Floette's different coloured forms. Yellow is exclusive to Melemele Meadow, Red for Ula'ula Meadow and Blue for the postgame-only Poni Meadow.

White and Orange are in all areas, albeit rarer. If White and Orange forms can be SOS called, then this means they could finally have legal HAs. Those two colours didn't have their HA released in X/Y due to only Red, Yellow and Blue being encountered in the Friend Safari.

Last edited:
    Years

Full Alola Dex listing!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Nothing major but still..

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I think someone on Serebii mentioned Blush Mountain now becoming the magnetic field area, and I do agree with this change because it'll mean using Vikavolt, Magnezone or Probopass will now come much sooner. It should have been this location in the first place instead of stupid Vast Poni Canyon.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Sadly, we still have to wait until reaching Mt. Lanakila to evolve Crabrawler and Eevee (to Glaceon).

Edit: I'm reading that the base of Mount Lanakila is available so you can also evolve Crabrawler earlier. Not sure if true or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    So... they only made new event legendaries? No alolan forms or new pokemon? So its the same game with a different story and nothing new...?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    So... they only made new event legendaries? No alolan forms or new pokemon? So its the same game with a different story and nothing new...?

Yeah, it's more akin to the third games we've gotten in the past. A lot of the same with some minor differences here and there and an expanded pokedex.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Don't open the spoiler about Dusk Lycanroc if you don't want to be spoilt but:

Spoiler:

Years
    Don't open the spoiler about Dusk Lycanroc if you don't want to be spoilt but:

Spoiler:

Great to hear it's not shiny locked and can be bred. They'll definitely be popular on the Trade Corner section for sure!

Back