• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    After a number of puzzles in ruins, i found a marshadium z and a den. but where is marshadow?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    My First SSSHHHINNNYYY!!
    Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I just started pokémon unbound my question is why doesn't it work on my galaxy s10 what am I doing wrong when I download it it didn't work on My Boy

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I just started pokémon unbound my question is why doesn't it work on my galaxy s10 what am I doing wrong when I download it it didn't work on My Boy

Did you patch the file you download with a clean fire red ROM? (Use squirrels as the base ROM) and the app called unipatcher to patch the unbound .ups file and the squirrels fire red ROM and you'll get the unbound.gba file

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023

What's the file type of your pkmn unbound file? It must be a zip file to play it

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Does anyone know how can I catch a Kecleon?
    I read some documents saying that I need to find it in Route 16 with a devon scope
    but I cannot get any clue...

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Does anyone know how can I catch a Kecleon?
    I read some documents saying that I need to find it in Route 16 with a devon scope
    but I cannot get any clue...

On your way to antisis theres a kecleon blocking your way. You first need to do the event on vivill town's warehouswe, then go back and Big Mo will give a devon scope to you

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Skeli your game is incredible! But can you pls make mareanie available before the postgame? I think is the only pokemon that is impossible to catch before winning the league. And also, is my favourite pokemon :C

Have u play the New Game+ mode? U can use Toxapec u get after beating E4 and use it as mareanie as 1 of your teams in early new game. This is actually 1 of skeli method to make every player can use their favorite pkmn from the beginning of game

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    hey all I am having trouble finding a razor claw for my sneasel, I have looked at the wiki and I couldnt find it in frozen mountain , any help would be very appreciated

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2023
    Hey guys. Quick question.
    Does online pvp and trading work in this game? I'd love to play this with friends.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Help please. I cant beat barbs in antisis city. If his alolan muk is in play, any move that I use (even switching) freezes the game. The sound still plays though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Help please. I cant beat barbs in antisis city. If his alolan muk is in play, any move that I use (even switching) freezes the game. The sound still plays though.

What emulator / platform are you playing on?

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hey guys. Quick question.
    Does online pvp and trading work in this game? I'd love to play this with friends.

Battle n trade via Bluetooth are sure working :). I've try it myself.
    Now its just depends on your n your friend emu. I recommend to use both myboy with the same version. And I think the BGM while doing PvP can be changed depends on the options menu.

Last edited:
    Back